Deltabuild2.package [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deltabuild2.package [SOLVED]

Post by ahenryc on Sun 24 Jul 2016, 17:53

Hello. My name is Henry from Indonesia. I'm 17 years old. Pardon me for my bad english.
So I want to consult my problem. I downloaded all of the installation from games4theworld. I read the instruction how to install The Sims 3 correctly and I followed it. But when it was patched, there was a message said that 'deltabuild2.package doesn't match', and corrupted or something like that. I can ignore it. But in the game, some places don't show its colour, like it's all only black. It also happens in buy mode, when I want to buy sofa, I clicked randomize but what I got is just black so that I can't see, it's like what kind of sofa is that. It also happens on clothes, and body muscle. The muscle doesn't show clear, it's just like a shade. Also I just found out tonight that when I played, the splash of water is like only shadow, not like a real water. Then, I realised that my sims aren't aging. Stopped at 14 days (adult) and 8 days (teen). I hope I can get the solution for my TS. I really love to play it. FYI, I installed EP of Generation, Town Life Stuff, Late Night, and University. And I placed my sims in Sunset Valley. :$
Thank you in advance.

ahenryc
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Simcity Deluxe Edition, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Female Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deltabuild2.package [SOLVED]

Post by Aɾყα on Sun 24 Jul 2016, 19:37

Hello,

It looks like you could be dealing with 2 or 3 separate problems.
Did you use the Manual Patch to get to patch level 1.67.xx? If not, you may want to try it.

What you are saying about the graphic issues indicates a problem with your hardware. It could be that it doesn't match the system requirements, or your drivers could be outdated.

That your Sims stopped aging has nothing to do with that, however. Start by making sure you didn't accidentally turn aging off in the options menu. Also, see if you can indeed move the aging sliders.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahenryc on Mon 25 Jul 2016, 12:56

Hello again Smile
I used the manual patch 1.67, and when I patched it, it appeared that the deltabulid2.package doesn't match with the system, like something corrupt.
Hm, I've tried to update my driver, but it still appears black. I don't think that my game doesn't match with the system requirement, because I've played The Sims 3 before in this laptop, with your installation (before my Windows was being reinstalled). Moreover, I installed all of the expansions, included stuff pack, and it worked fine. I installed the same Windows 7 (64-bit). That's why I got confused why the game didn't work like at that time.
Maybe I will try to move the aging slider and see if there's changing in there. I will tell if it works.
Thank you Smile

ahenryc
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Simcity Deluxe Edition, Need for Speed: Most Wanted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 25 Jul 2016, 19:36

@ahenryc wrote:Hello again Smile
I used the manual patch 1.67, and when I patched it, it appeared that the deltabulid2.package doesn't match with the system, like something corrupt.
Hm, I've tried to update my driver, but it still appears black. I don't think that my game doesn't match with the system requirement, because I've played The Sims 3 before in this laptop, with your installation (before my Windows was being reinstalled). Moreover, I installed all of the expansions, included stuff pack, and it worked fine. I installed the same Windows 7 (64-bit). That's why I got confused why the game didn't work like at that time.
Maybe I will try to move the aging slider and see if there's changing in there. I will tell if it works.
Thank you Smile

You could also try uninstalling just the base game of The Sims 3, and re-booting the computer. After which you re-install that base game, and then re-apply the 1.67 manual patch.

One more thing, you did use WinRAR for extracting the installer files of The Sims 3... ?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahenryc on Wed 27 Jul 2016, 06:34

Um, I've been using Daemon Tools since the files are in .iso
And I've tried to re-install but still stuck on the same problem, when it goes to apply the patch. I will insert the message.

Usually I click ignore, because when I click retry, it still couldn't match the file.
Anyway, thank you for helping me..

ahenryc
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 27 Jul 2016, 07:14

@ahenryc, if you have Windows Vista or later, can you right-click on that manual patch and choose "run as Administrator" ?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahenryc on Wed 27 Jul 2016, 07:25

It's still the same..

ahenryc
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 27 Jul 2016, 07:34

@ahenryc wrote:It's still the same..

Try re-downloading the patch then, preferably with a different internet browser than the one you used the first time.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahenryc on Wed 27 Jul 2016, 09:24

Thank you, it works. But the another message is showed up. 

And the color of building is still same, only black. I don't know whether it's graphical issue or something. It's not only the building, but also sofa, refrigerator, or even outfits. 

And also, the aging isn't working. I've tried your solution but it still not working. 
How to fix this problem..? Thank you for solving

ahenryc
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 31 Jul 2016, 09:15

Sorry for the late reply,

Is it an option for you to re-download the base game (torrent), maybe with a different torrent client than the one you used the first time ?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ahenryc on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 09:57

It works! Thank you so much. Sorry for the late reply. I just have another issue, but I think I'll post in another topic. Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate that!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ahenryc
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 18 Oct 2016, 17:44

Hi there,

Glad to hear your problem got solved! Thanks Ghostman. Wink
Enjoy the game and feel to open a new topic if you run into new issues.

P.S. Please keep all your issues related to the same game in the same topic, that makes it easier for us to keep track of progress. Thanks. The Sims Plumbob 1

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum