Are my worlds fine or not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are my worlds fine or not?

Post by kupocygirl on Mon 25 Jul 2016, 23:44

Ok so here's the screenshots, I would also like to connect to origin but cant at all since the game won't start with it running in the background WhatDidUJustCallMe?
kupocygirl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are my worlds fine or not?

Post by kupocygirl on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 01:14

ANd another update but it has nothing to do with the pictures WhatDidUJustCallMe? My game is still 'Saving' now what x.x
kupocygirl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simmer_tony on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 12:07

Hello,
in Magnolia Promenade there is sussposed to be one free lot.
Newcrest is also sussposed to be empty and build using Gallery, but in pirated release you can't access Gallery so you need to build it on your own or download user created houses.
As I know greyed out plumbob over household means that you didn't play them.
Also greyed out sims in household mean that they aren't on lot of household, but on some else lot, example: bar, library...

Do you play pirated The Sims 4 or legal, one from Origin?

The Sims 3 plumbob HUNGRY? The Sims 3 plumbob 

The Sims Plumbob 1 YELL INCOHERENT LANGUAGE AT THE SKY The Sims Plumbob 1
simmer_tony
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Just Dance series, Grand Theft Auto series, Tomb Raider Reboot, Telltale Games, Far Cry 3 & 4
Male Posts : 439

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kupocygirl on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 23:20

simmer_tony wrote:Hello,
in Magnolia Promenade there is sussposed to be one free lot.
Newcrest is also sussposed to be empty and build using Gallery, but in pirated release you can't access Gallery so you need to build it on your own or download user created houses.
As I know greyed out plumbob over household means that you didn't play them.
Also greyed out sims in household mean that they aren't on lot of household, but on some else lot, example: bar, library...

Do you play pirated The Sims 4 or legal, one from Origin?
OH I see, I play the g4tw game. Crap I guess there's no way for me to access Origin for now then. Understandable. Thanks in advance also my games stood on 'Saving' and it kept on so I had to task manager close it. Now I did installed a program that helps me find mod conflicts and etc. I did took out the ones that conflict but i havent tested it out after. I went and played skyrim for a while lol. I will update if my saves, saves correctly.
kupocygirl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 23:55

kupocygirl wrote:OH I see, I play the g4tw game. Crap I guess there's no way for me to access Origin for now then. Understandable. Thanks in advance also my games stood on 'Saving' and it kept on so I had to task manager close it. Now I did installed a program that helps me find mod conflicts and etc. I did took out the ones that conflict but i havent tested it out after. I went and played skyrim for a while lol. I will update if my saves, saves correctly.

In addition, if you really like playing TS4, I would suggest you try and get used to making regular backups of your savefiles, depending on how often you play. The sim that looks like a grey ghost could also be due to some savefile damage, but then I myself haven't encountered anything like that yet, so...

The savefile location is Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves. Copy that "saves" folder to a safe location. If you want, organize a system where you create several folders with dates. Then you put in them the corresponding save-folders for TS4.

That is arguably some effort, but then, if you really like playing TS4, it may be worth thinking about it. Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14440

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kupocygirl on Fri 29 Jul 2016, 19:32

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
kupocygirl wrote:OH I see, I play the g4tw game. Crap I guess there's no way for me to access Origin for now then. Understandable. Thanks in advance also my games stood on 'Saving' and it kept on so I had to task manager close it. Now I did installed a program that helps me find mod conflicts and etc. I did took out the ones that conflict but i havent tested it out after. I went and played skyrim for a while lol. I will update if my saves, saves correctly.

In addition, if you really like playing TS4, I would suggest you try and get used to making regular backups of your savefiles, depending on how often you play. The sim that looks like a grey ghost could also be due to some savefile damage, but then I myself haven't encountered anything like that yet, so...

The savefile location is Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves. Copy that "saves" folder to a safe location. If you want, organize a system where you create several folders with dates. Then you put in them the corresponding save-folders for TS4.

That is arguably some effort, but then, if you really like playing TS4, it may be worth thinking about it. Smile

Ok I will try that. Thanks.
kupocygirl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 06 Aug 2016, 16:46

kupocygirl wrote:OH I see, I play the g4tw game. Crap I guess there's no way for me to access Origin for now then. 

kupocygirl wrote:
Ok I will try that. Thanks.

It may come a bit late, but it's not likely the access to the gallery will be possible again, from within a pirated Sims 4 game. I'm sorry. EA have made some changes to their gallery-servers, thereby blocking all pirated Sims 4 games.

If you want to access the gallery, you would need to consider buying the base game of The Sims 4.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14440

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum