The Sims 3 Launcher still crashes even after the Ultimate Fix!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Launcher still crashes even after the Ultimate Fix!

Post by The Huntress on Sat 06 Aug 2016, 23:00

I'm feeling desperate already. Even though I downloaded the "The Sims 3 Fix", I really need your help now.
English is not my first language but I will try my best to express myself efficiently. SO...

The main thing is, that I have The Sims 3 and Late Night in retail version, but my Supernatural expansion is a downloaded version and lately I've had a trouble after I installed this disk.

First it was just the expected problem after my game loaded that said no disk can be found. So I had to use crack. When I pasted the two crack files into the C:/Program Files (x86)/Electronic arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin folder and started to launch the game the Launcher collapsed and my laptop forced me to finish the progress, so closed the Launcher too. I thought that maybe the crack wasn't good, so I downloaded another one, but this problem happened again.

Then I found the "The Sims 3 fix" and followed the instructions (Extracted the Supernatural crack files with WinRar into the Base game's Bin folder, refreshed the game, -this time it told me to put in the Late Night disk- and then I extracted the files from the #Crack folder too into the Base game's Bin folder and replaced the previous ones with them.) but I still get this error message every time I want to launch my game.

Would somebody help me to fix this problem please?
  Help

The Huntress
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 3 Launcher still crashes even after the Ultimate Fix!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sun 07 Aug 2016, 11:01

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

Do you need the launcher for any reason in particular, except to start the game? If you don't, you can start the game by using TS3W.exe in the base game bin (the same folder you copied the crack to). Please try this and let us know if it works.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112