Microsoft Office 2013 Compatible with Mac?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Microsoft Office 2013 Compatible with Mac?

Post by Zepira on Tue 09 Aug 2016, 04:15

Hi, I just wanted to check if the Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus torrent will work on Mac as well as PC.
if not, I would like to request it. does that require a separate post on the request page?

Zepira
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Microsoft Office 2013 Compatible with Mac?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 09 Aug 2016, 05:23

@Zepira wrote:Hi, I just wanted to check if the Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus torrent will work on Mac as well as PC.
if not, I would like to request it. does that require a separate post on the request page?

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @Zepira !

I moved your post to the "PC Downloads Support". Smile  As of now, all Games4theworld releases are meant to be used on Windows OS only. At this point I really can't tell when of if we are going to work (more) on Mac OS releases. Maybe @fsociety (a.k.a. Admin) has another idea on this though.

One possibility you could consider would be installing that Microsoft Office 2013 on a Windows-partition on your Mac computer (Bootcamp), though.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Microsoft Office 2013 Compatible with Mac?

Post by Adwomin on Tue 09 Aug 2016, 21:33

Hi there,

I can't recall if Office 2013 is Mac compatible at all, or if it's just the web (365) version.
Either way, the files that come with our Office 2013 torrent are Windows-only, so that's not going to work on a Mac.
What might work is creating a .DMG out of the Windows files, although I can't guarantee that will work as intended unfortunately.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum