Quick question about dine out. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick question about dine out. [SOLVED]

Post by Rachelxox on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 05:20

hi i just have a quick question about this "dine out hotpatch" & that is if this download is only the stuff that comes with dine out but does not include the features? i'm probably just confused for no reason but thank you in advance.

Rachelxox
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick question about dine out. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 05:33

@Rachelxox wrote:hi i just have a quick question about this "dine out hotpatch" & that is if this download is only the stuff that comes with dine out but does not include the features? i'm probably just confused for no reason but thank you in advance.

Hello @Rachelxox,

Before the current Ultimate fix was out, there was another Ultimate fix for about two weeks. This earlier Ultimate fix (release dates in the install guides say either 18th or 22nd of July !) had Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden and Kids Room Packs. But no Dine Out.

The hotpatch is a supplementary file only, for those people "back then" who downloaded this older Ultimate fix. Have you downloaded such an older Ultimate fix ? If not, then ignore the hotpatch. Smile

In the meantime, I've taken down all the links for the old Ultimate fix. The thing you can find here is the latest version, with all DLC including Dine Out:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelxox on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 05:36

ah!  i understand, thank you for your fast response  Cool

Rachelxox
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 17 Aug 2016, 05:56

@Rachelxox wrote:ah!  i understand, thank you for your fast response  Cool

Nice. Smile  Just wanted to add (in case that wasn't clear), the main reason we even put up that hotpatch was, so that people wouldn't have to re-download another new Ultimate fix, which is 3GB in filesize.

Feel free to open a new topic anytime again if you need more support. Until then, have fun !

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum