The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Ughust on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 13:11

totalsims wrote:Skidrow announced a release on Friday
I wouldn't trust that, I'm pretty sure Skidrow doesn't have an official website.

Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Posts : 200
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by totalsims on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 13:16

Ughust wrote:
totalsims wrote:Skidrow announced a release on Friday
I wouldn't trust that, I'm pretty sure Skidrow doesn't have an official website.

Skidrow and Reloaded join a website
Google on skidrowreloded.com

totalsims
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 44
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by kitty10136 on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 18:28

totalsims wrote:
Ughust wrote:
totalsims wrote:Skidrow announced a release on Friday
I wouldn't trust that, I'm pretty sure Skidrow doesn't have an official website.

Skidrow and Reloaded join a website
Google on skidrowreloded.com

I usually check that site from time to time for new releases. I don't know if it is the real deal or not but according to the site the game will be released in 6 hours 30 minutes!?!?!?!?!

In approximately 7 hours???

If this is real Sad my laptop is currently being serviced and won't return for another week or two. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

If not Cool I got time.

_________________
The Sims 3 plumbob Tea 5 The Sims 3 plumbob
avatar
kitty10136
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 404
Points : 2149
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2013-05-28
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere Far Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Beatoften on Wed 02 Nov 2016, 23:20

I would actually believe it.

Something about how their last crack went down suggested to me that they found a way to easily "unlock" future packs, as if Sims 4 readily makes the pack data available via Origin, instead only locking off that content from users that haven't purchased or something. I could be completely wrong, but I did get the sense that last time with Dine Out they just had to figure out the security system and the method, and now that they have, it'll be easier in the future.

Beatoften
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 64
Points : 637
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by princess1404 on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 01:24

Beatoften wrote:I don't understand the community. The trailer releases and everyone has nothing meaningful to say, just variants of "OH EM GEE I'M DYING!!!!!" The moment there's a piece of new content, they all seem to forget all the problems the game has.

Plus looking at the trailer, while it looks nice in the sense it offers more than I would've expected, it still seems kind of lacking or mediocre. What the Sims 4 lacks is meaningful content, what this trailer shows is stuff like basketball, street art, bubble stations, keyboards and karaoke. Those are all kind of just things to do, not anything that can change how a Sim is played.

One of my number one pet peeves with capitalism (no, I'm not one of those that blindly hates everything about it though) is that if I can watch this trailer, rationally think I shouldn't get excited for a game that's been mediocre for two years, critically assess it and keep expectations reasonable, none of that will matter if there's 50 other people pre-ordering (seriously, what benefit is there to pre-ordering virtual property?? They afraid they'll run out of stock?) and grabbing their money to buy it excitedly on day 1. You simply can't make a difference if a product is getting worse, yet most consumers fail to think critically, then you are "punished" with the fact the product continues to get worse due to their incompetence and inability to demand better.

I agree with everything thing you said. This game is sooooooo lackluster and yet people keep buying. Therefore this crap is never going to improve. EA is never getting a penny from me for this game. They put more effort into fighting pirates than making a good game.

P.S. I can't believe after you posted this people came into this very post and posted OMG. Hmmm, sure?


Last edited by princess1404 on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 01:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing grammer mistakes)
avatar
princess1404
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3
Female Posts : 36
Points : 1847
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by cows5evah on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 03:07

princess1404 wrote:
Beatoften wrote:I don't understand the community. The trailer releases and everyone has nothing meaningful to say, just variants of "OH EM GEE I'M DYING!!!!!" The moment there's a piece of new content, they all seem to forget all the problems the game has.

Plus looking at the trailer, while it looks nice in the sense it offers more than I would've expected, it still seems kind of lacking or mediocre. What the Sims 4 lacks is meaningful content, what this trailer shows is stuff like basketball, street art, bubble stations, keyboards and karaoke. Those are all kind of just things to do, not anything that can change how a Sim is played.

One of my number one pet peeves with capitalism (no, I'm not one of those that blindly hates everything about it though) is that if I can watch this trailer, rationally think I shouldn't get excited for a game that's been mediocre for two years, critically assess it and keep expectations reasonable, none of that will matter if there's 50 other people pre-ordering (seriously, what benefit is there to pre-ordering virtual property?? They afraid they'll run out of stock?) and grabbing their money to buy it excitedly on day 1. You simply can't make a difference if a product is getting worse, yet most consumers fail to think critically, then you are "punished" with the fact the product continues to get worse due to their incompetence and inability to demand better.

I agree with everything thing you said. This game is sooooooo lackluster and yet people keep buying. Therefore this crap is never going to improve. EA is never getting a penny from me for this game. They put more effort into fighting pirates than making a good game.

P.S. I can't believe after you posted this people came into this very post and posted OMG. Hmmm, sure?

I still see the problems the game has, but new things are always great to try, I do enjoy the sims 4, but some of the feature in this pack are what me and alot of others have waited for, would I buy the game? not at all, not even if I had the money too. I'm amazed at what this new pack offers, and I agree I'll get bored of it later on but I'm excited to enjoy it while the new lasts.
avatar
cows5evah
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 2,3&4, GTA V, Life Is Strange, Gmod, Portal 1&2, Battleblock, Dead Island, L4D2, TERA
Male Posts : 129
Points : 1018
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2015-06-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by adamzaid on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 03:15

umm skidrow says 2 hours left for the game!
avatar
adamzaid
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims 3 and 4,life is strange,the walking dead,gta 5 ,infamous second son
Male Posts : 120
Points : 824
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-12-08
Age : 15
Location : dubai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Ughust on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 03:19

adamzaid wrote:umm skidrow says 2 hours left for the game!
The countdown has gone down for me and the game still isn't out. I'd suggest wherever your sources are aren't very reliable.
avatar
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200
Points : 580
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Beatoften on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 03:37

The countdown could've perhaps just been for the european release of the game, not the crack. It could've been announcing when they will have it and when they can begin working on it.

Beatoften
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 64
Points : 637
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Ughust on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 03:41

Beatoften wrote:The countdown could've perhaps just been for the european release of the game, not the crack. It could've been announcing when they will have it and when they can begin working on it.
That's what I thought too. Though there have been many games on that list where the countdown has went down and they've been immediately uploaded. Maybe they were just easy to crack or something, I don't know.
avatar
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200
Points : 580
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by MilosGamerSRB on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 09:05

I am expecting crack after the next Friday.

_________________
The Sims Plumbob 1   MilosGamerSRB  The Sims Plumbob 1  


The Sims 3 plumbob SIMS Series are king The Sims 3 plumbob
avatar
MilosGamerSRB
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series (expansion pack: Island Paradise,Late Night, Seasons), Grand Theft Auto series, Fishao, Minecraft, ROBLOX
Male Posts : 116
Points : 667
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 18
Location : Belgrade, Serbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Dystopia on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 10:00

Mh...I want very hard this expansion pack...
will wait, but I did not understand, Skidrow releases ONLY the expansion or all dlc with City Living? I hope the second, long-awaited only for the expansion seems to me...ghh ...
It's from 01.00,
from when the timer is gone, that I'm afraid to wait a long time...
AHH, I CAN'T WAIT Why God.
(Sorry for my English, I'm Italian)
avatar
Dystopia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4
Female Posts : 46
Points : 399
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Italy, Palermo, Sicily.

View user profile http://thesimsuniverselover.forumfree.it/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Ughust on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 10:08

Dystopia wrote:Mh...I want very hard this expansion pack...
will wait, but I did not understand, Skidrow releases ONLY the expansion or all dlc with City Living? I hope the second, long-awaited only for the expansion seems to me...ghh ...
It's from 01.00,
from when the timer is gone, that I'm afraid to wait a long time...
AHH, I CAN'T WAIT Why God.
(Sorry for my English, I'm Italian)
Skidrow releases all the DLC with City Living. This means you will be getting Backyard Stuff and all the rest of the DLC again, including patch updates. Skidrow only releases cracks/updates for The Sims 4 when there's an expansion pack. We shouldn't have to wait that long, I suspect today (Thursday) or sometime from Friday-Sunday for the crack to come out. I don't think it will take longer than that.
avatar
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200
Points : 580
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Dystopia on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 10:13

Ughust wrote:
Dystopia wrote:Mh...I want very hard this expansion pack...
will wait, but I did not understand, Skidrow releases ONLY the expansion or all dlc with City Living? I hope the second, long-awaited only for the expansion seems to me...ghh ...
It's from 01.00,
from when the timer is gone, that I'm afraid to wait a long time...
AHH, I CAN'T WAIT Why God.
(Sorry for my English, I'm Italian)
Skidrow releases all the DLC with City Living. This means you will be getting Backyard Stuff and all the rest of the DLC again, including patch updates. Skidrow only releases cracks/updates for The Sims 4 when there's an expansion pack. We shouldn't have to wait that long, I suspect today (Thursday) or sometime from Friday-Sunday for the crack to come out. I don't think it will take longer than that.
YEEY, I WILL WAIT HAPPY!  Carlos is tha man 

In the end if it's complete I can also wait a week, I appreciate their/his work...
avatar
Dystopia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4
Female Posts : 46
Points : 399
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Italy, Palermo, Sicily.

View user profile http://thesimsuniverselover.forumfree.it/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by kitty10136 on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 17:24

The countdown is back up again with under 17 hours to go. I wonder...

_________________
The Sims 3 plumbob Tea 5 The Sims 3 plumbob
avatar
kitty10136
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 404
Points : 2149
Reputation : 100
Join date : 2013-05-28
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere Far Far Away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Dystopia on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 17:36

kitty10136 wrote:The countdown is back up again with under 17 hours to go. I wonder...
Nothing, the site is much much much confused 
avatar
Dystopia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4
Female Posts : 46
Points : 399
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Italy, Palermo, Sicily.

View user profile http://thesimsuniverselover.forumfree.it/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Ughust on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 17:39

Countdown isn't there for me. Seems like the website isn't that reliable or the crew behind it aren't fond of communication.
avatar
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200
Points : 580
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Dystopia on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 17:49

Ughust wrote:Countdown isn't there for me. Seems like the website isn't that reliable or the crew behind it aren't fond of communication.

I tried to see if they had said something on Facebook, but they haven't said anything and you can't write posts in their official page. I tried to contact them on Twitter but they do not answer (I feel disturbing...)


So, we can't have any information or notice, and still I don't understand how can some say that Skidrow said that the crack comes out day 4 November

Where did he/she say?
avatar
Dystopia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4
Female Posts : 46
Points : 399
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Italy, Palermo, Sicily.

View user profile http://thesimsuniverselover.forumfree.it/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Ughust on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 18:00

Dystopia wrote:
Ughust wrote:Countdown isn't there for me. Seems like the website isn't that reliable or the crew behind it aren't fond of communication.

I tried to see if they had said something on Facebook, but they haven't said anything and you can't write posts in their official page. I tried to contact them on Twitter but they do not answer (I feel disturbing...)


So, we can't have any information or notice, and still I don't understand how can some say that Skidrow said that the crack comes out day 4 November

Where did he/she say?
Skidrow doesn't have an official website (most cracking teams don't) so I don't know where they're getting their info.
avatar
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200
Points : 580
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Dystopia on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 18:05

Here people enjoy to invent dates...
avatar
Dystopia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4
Female Posts : 46
Points : 399
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Italy, Palermo, Sicily.

View user profile http://thesimsuniverselover.forumfree.it/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Ughust on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 18:45

Dystopia wrote:Here people enjoy to invent dates...
Haha, very true!  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
avatar
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200
Points : 580
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 18:53

Ughust wrote:Skidrow doesn't have an official website (most cracking teams don't) so I don't know where they're getting their info.


I'm not following these sites, but there are very good reasons for not having an 'official' web presence. That said, I can't rule out the possibility that there is some form of communication between the people running these sites, and those people who are actually creating the cracked items. And even if the communication only takes place through intermediary channels.

The fact that these sites even bother putting up ETA's would for me indicate some kind of communication taking place. Why else would these dates be found on the site? Click-bait? I highly doubt that, but of course that is just an estimate of good old me, which doesn't have to mean anything.

I think we should all be (even more) grateful that there are people out there doing this kind of work for free. Regardless of what one might perceive as confusing information. Besides, we don't even know for sure what the "original ETA" was for, exactly.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14423
Points : 19144
Reputation : 2036
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by totalsims on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 19:04

I'm scanning the internet very frequently, but sofar all downloads for City Living are fakes and/or dangerous surveys where you are lured into costly and unwanted sms-services. Do't give you mobilenumber !!!!

Edit:
The skidrowreloaded site seems reliable. When you check announced games by 2nd november, you can indeed download them today.

totalsims
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 44
Points : 399
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Ughust on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 19:45

I just hope they get it cracked soon. I haven't been playing because the game is soooo boring

//EDIT


Yeah, there are indeed a lot of fakes out there. Ha, some of 'em even look convincing!
avatar
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200
Points : 580
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Dystopia on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 21:12

(I'm on cell, so I can't post the pic) but a friend send me a screen of a site named  and there are a list that say that the game release It's tommorow, but for me is fake
avatar
Dystopia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4
Female Posts : 46
Points : 399
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Italy, Palermo, Sicily.

View user profile http://thesimsuniverselover.forumfree.it/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Ughust on Thu 03 Nov 2016, 21:16

Dystopia wrote:(I'm on cell, so I can't post the pic) but a friend send me a screen of a site named  and there are a list that say that the game release It's tommorow, but for me is fake
Yeah, I found one too that states it's tomorrow (November 4th). I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
avatar
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200
Points : 580
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 City Living - discussion Part I.

Post by Nixia on Fri 04 Nov 2016, 02:05

Realy excited  Very Happy
avatar
Nixia
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 7
Points : 355
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-04
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

View user profile http://www.nixiagamer.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum