I can't download the manual patch.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't download the manual patch.

Post by Katrii-chan on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 18:07

Hey guys, I heard of a friend, that she downloaded sims 3 here and now I wanted to test it myself.
I downloaded the complete stuff and already installed the main game. My problem is now, that I can't download the manual patch. I tried it 3 times now - whenever the remaining download time shows up as one second (i'm using the firefox browser) nothing happens at first and then, suddenly, the download fails and I have to start again.
I'm kinda scared to try it the "mega"-way cause I often had the problem, that i downloaded loads of viruses with those "strange" programs when I was younger ...

Now I don't know how to continue Oh my...
Katrii-chan
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Skyrim, GTA 5, Portal 2, Undertale, League Of Legends, Overwatch, Sims, ...
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't download the manual patch.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 18:15

@Katrii-chan wrote:Hey guys, I heard of a friend, that she downloaded sims 3 here and now I wanted to test it myself.
I downloaded the complete stuff and already installed the main game. My problem is now, that I can't download the manual patch. I tried it 3 times now - whenever the remaining download time shows up as one second (i'm using the firefox browser) nothing happens at first and then, suddenly, the download fails and I have to start again.
I'm kinda scared to try it the "mega"-way cause I often had the problem, that i downloaded loads of viruses with those "strange" programs when I was younger ...

Now I don't know how to continue Oh my...

Hello and welcome to the forum @Katrii-chan,

You don't need any special programs in order to download from MEGA. See the screenshot here:

Click on where it says "download through your browser", and it should download through Firefox then. Good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrii-chan on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 19:02

Thank you a lot, everything seems to work now.
Let the installing continue!
Katrii-chan
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Skyrim, GTA 5, Portal 2, Undertale, League Of Legends, Overwatch, Sims, ...
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 19:06

@Katrii-chan wrote:Thank you a lot, everything seems to work now.
Let the installing continue!

Really good to hear. Very Happy  Carlos is tha man  Do keep us posted, if you like.   Yess, aye lieeke!

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum