TS4 Gallery Requests. [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TS4 Gallery Requests. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 13 Sep 2016, 20:44

@kitty10136 wrote:
That sounds great. Very Happy I look forward to working for G4TW.  I tip my fedora.

The downside is, that the game (or the Origin account) is technically not yours, and on occasion I still play a few games on it. But sharing the account with one (1) person shouldn't be a big deal. Let me send you for now the details and some other information via PM.

The remaining discussion about the details of organizing such an "Exchange" can follow soon...

//EDIT

Check your PM inbox. Smile

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Wed 14 Sep 2016, 10:56

The @The_gh0stm4n and I expected Tons of requests, however:

When you do not have an account on Origin you do not have access to the Gallery.
So how would you know what is on offer in the Gallery, let alone file a request for something you have never seen or of which you don't even know that it exists ?

Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 14 Sep 2016, 13:28

@Tarac wrote:The @The_gh0stm4n and I expected Tons of requests, however:

When you do not have an account on Origin you do not have access to the Gallery.
So how would you know what is on offer in the Gallery, let alone file a request for something you have never seen or of which you don't even know that it exists ?

That is a good point, and I actually came across this here:
https://www.thesims.com/gallery

Under the tab "browse" you can essentially find an online version of the gallery. Now I don't know whether this is really the entire gallery or merely a selection of certain Origin IDs and their uploads. What equally concerns me is that a lot of these items are going to be created with a game patch version that is higher than the one supported in the pirated Sims 4 games...

@kitty10136, I can already tell you that this is going to be tough to do. To put it bluntly, but your call. Smile

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty10136 on Wed 14 Sep 2016, 17:07

I knew about the Fixer-Upper Challenge even though I don't have an access to the Gallery. There are ways to find out what you want from the Gallery. Blogs, YouTube channels etc.

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:

That is a good point, and I actually came across this here:
https://www.thesims.com/gallery

Under the tab "browse" you can essentially find an online version of the gallery. Now I don't know whether this is really the entire gallery or merely a selection of certain Origin IDs and their uploads. What equally concerns me is that a lot of these items are going to be created with a game patch version that is higher than the one supported in the pirated Sims 4 games...

@kitty10136, I can already tell you that this is going to be tough to do. To put it bluntly, but your call. Smile

I know it will be tough. Human beings are impatient, ungrateful and sometimes just plain annoying but I can't explain the need for something challenging to do with the game...it's boring. Searching for stuff in the Gallery and getting frustrated trying helping them use it will be...awesome.

Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 15 Sep 2016, 04:06

OK, I consider this topic here essentially a preparation-discussion. I will probably open a new thread somewhere else where we can discuss the details in public; I think that the users should have the option to weigh in on these things too. Smile

I'll close the thread now.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum