Sims 3, while playing it suddenly closes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3, while playing it suddenly closes.

Post by Arualthehunter on Sun 04 Sep 2016, 13:31

Hi and thanks to take the time to read and to try to help me. Here is the thing:
I installed the game (Not all the expansion packs, just some of them) I used the fix, and I installed the patch so my Sims 3 are 1.67 version. I don't have any custom material installed since I'm downloading the rest of expansions by the time)
When I open the game, it charges, and I can even open my family and start playing. And then, like 10 minutes after starting to play, it suddenly closes for no reason. It looks like it happens just from one of the expansions, I don't know which one exactly but looks like one of the lastest. I installed all expansions at once, cracking only the latest. I do saved the original files so I can uncrack anytime I want to. I tried any solution I found, and installed them like 3 or 4 times, but this keeps happening. What am I forgetting? Any idea?

Extra information:
My computer is brand-new, with a 8GB RAM, an AMD FX(tm)-6350 Six-Core Processor (4.20GHz), Windows 7 64 bits, I don't remember the name of the rest of parts but the windows evaluation is 7'9 in graphic render for games and business.

Arualthehunter
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3, while playing it suddenly closes.

Post by Ɛɗιη on Sun 04 Sep 2016, 13:42

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

This is a problem that is common with The Sims 3, you can look for possible solutions here.
Good luck, and let us know how it turns out please.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)