Error game won't start

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error game won't start

Post by maxie37 on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 06:12

I have the base game, expansion pack 1 and 2 which I downloaded here and I just applied the ultimate fix and when I go to game bin and click on Sims 4 exe for either 32 bit or 64 bit I get this error "Run the game as an administrator, if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure Origin client is not running." I don't have origin running and I cannot start the game. Have followed all the steps correctly so not sure why game won't start.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

maxie37
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Error game won't start

Post by Tarac on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 10:28

maxie37 wrote:I have the base game, expansion pack 1 and 2 which I downloaded here and I just applied the ultimate fix and when I go to game bin and click on Sims 4 exe for either 32 bit or 64 bit I get this error "Run the game as an administrator, if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure Origin client is not running." I don't have origin running and I cannot start the game. Have followed all the steps correctly so not sure why game won't start.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Are you sure you start the game as an Administrator ?
Right-click on TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe and select from the pop-up menu Run as Adminstrator.
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Error game won't start

Post by ofredsandwolves on Sat 05 Nov 2016, 15:46

I'm having the exact same problem. I have checked over and over again that all my files are under the exceptions list in my antivirus and I've installed the files in the correct order twice already and every time I try to open, directly from Bin folder, it gives me the same error message. Even when I right click it and try to go through as administrator, I get a 'User Account Control' message asking me if I want to allow this app (TS4_X64.exe) to make changes to my device, I say yes and then I get the same "Run the game as an administrator, if it is the first time you start it. Always make sure Origin client is not running." error.  Could someone help out?  Why God. Why God.

ofredsandwolves
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: