"Install The Sims 3 before installing this product"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Install The Sims 3 before installing this product"

Post by ignoramus_ on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 14:02

Hi again,
I've installed the base game several times by following the installation guide. Sometimes I've put the crack files on their spot, but nothing seems to work with this problem. (I'm able to install WA and High-End Loft stuff, but they complain that I don't have the cd.) With the Generations, Pets and Town Life stuff I have a different problem. When I open the Sims3EP05Setup.exe it says that I haven't installed the base game and that I have to do that before installing the expansion. I've restarted my computer between uninstalling the base game and reinstalling it, but that won't help with those three (and few other) expansions. So what should I do?
Help

ignoramus_
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Points : 2142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Install The Sims 3 before installing this product"

Post by Narong30 on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 14:17

@ignoramus_ wrote:Hi again,
I've installed the base game several times by following the installation guide. Sometimes I've put the crack files on their spot, but nothing seems to work with this problem. (I'm able to install WA and High-End Loft stuff, but they complain that I don't have the cd.) With the Generations, Pets and Town Life stuff I have a different problem. When I open the Sims3EP05Setup.exe it says that I haven't installed the base game and that I have to do that before installing the expansion. I've restarted my computer between uninstalling the base game and reinstalling it, but that won't help with those three (and few other) expansions. So what should I do?
Help

Have you read this? http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly-must-read?tid=dc05d15fe18e18fb2cd07dad75b8e85e

By the way, I demand you to uninstall everything, and make a clean restart. After that :

1) Install Base game (Don't apply any crack)
2) Install Pets
3) Keep installing the rest of expansion pack without applying crack or update.
4) After you done installing every expansion. Please copy the file inside crack folder and paste inside base game folder. [ONLY COPY THE CRACK FILE COME WITH PETS EXPANSION INTO THE BASE GAME FOLDER] You've no need to crack anything else.

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
® Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46489
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: "Install The Sims 3 before installing this product"

Post by ignoramus_ on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 17:11

Yes I've read it several times. And I've uninstalled everything many times too. I haven't applied crack and still when I try to install Pets (or Generations or Town Life Stuff) it says that I don't have the base game installed.. But I guess I'll do it once again...

ignoramus_
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Points : 2142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Install The Sims 3 before installing this product"

Post by Adwomin on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 17:23

@ignoramus_ wrote:Yes I've read it several times. And I've uninstalled everything many times too. I haven't applied crack and still when I try to install Pets (or Generations or Town Life Stuff) it says that I don't have the base game installed.. But I guess I'll do it once again...
Hello,

There's no need to reinstall anything yet.
Could you please tell me where you got the base game from? Downloaded via torrent, bought via Origin, bought via Steam etc?

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026351
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: "Install The Sims 3 before installing this product"

Post by ignoramus_ on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 21:23

I got the base game via torrent and it is Games4theworld's.

ignoramus_
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Points : 2142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Install The Sims 3 before installing this product"

Post by Adwomin on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 21:48

@ignoramus_ wrote:I got the base game via torrent and it is Games4theworld's.
Hello,

Are you 100% sure the base game is from ® Games4theworld Downloads and not some "Complete pack" download or something? Do you have the link from where you downloaded it from?

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026351
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: "Install The Sims 3 before installing this product"

Post by ignoramus_ on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 22:26

Hi,
Yes I'm. First I had another version, but when I wanted expansion I choose your's Ambitions and then I installed the base game of Games4theworld. Apparently I can't put a link here but the ending after torrent/ is 5199941/The_Sims_3_[FULL]___Games4theworld__

ignoramus_
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Points : 2142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Install The Sims 3 before installing this product"

Post by Adwomin on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 22:29

@ignoramus_ wrote:Hi,
Yes I'm. First I had another version, but when I wanted expansion I choose your's Ambitions and then I installed the base game of Games4theworld. Apparently I can't put a link here but the ending after torrent/ is 5199941/The_Sims_3_[FULL]___Games4theworld__
Hello,

I think you installed the wrong version then, or there is an other problem here. Please contact me via the Forum's chatbox when you see me online. I'll try to fix the problem for you via TeamViewer, if you don't mind.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026351
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum