System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartment Complex.

Post by Tarac on Fri 23 Sep 2016, 11:32

Clicking on the downloadlink brings me to the Gallery an I see nowhere a possibility to download the item.
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Fri 23 Sep 2016, 11:38

The downloadlink in this opening post? It takes me to mediafire...

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Fri 23 Sep 2016, 14:46

In Chrome and Firefox it brings me to  Adf.ly (have you shortened the link via them ?) with no possibilties whatsover to come to Mediafire.
Only with Enigma I can - again via Adf.ly - reach the download.
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 23 Sep 2016, 19:28

@Tarac wrote:In Chrome and Firefox it brings me to  Adf.ly (have you shortened the link via them ?) with no possibilties whatsover to come to Mediafire.
Only with Enigma I can - again via Adf.ly - reach the download.

Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, just to be sure that it's not them causing issues. Then, if you have any adblockers on Chrome & Firefox, try temporarily turning them off, or add an exclusion for ad-fly in them. Otherwise you end up with something like this here:

If I turn off the adblocker, I can skip this, and proceed to MediaFire. It may be a small nuisance using ad.fly, but then, I think people can/should be able to bear with it, given the introduction of this new Gallery-section.

Edit: and we're not going to use ad.fly for all the threads; mostly for stuff that the team members themselves upload, as was the case with the items Edin obtained and posted on the forum here.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MlleLulu on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 12:22

Hey! I was super interested in that lot but the download link does not work, I have this message: 

I someone knows how to fix it... (it's not the only download proposed by this member that has a url problem it seems, so is there some kind of error..?)

MlleLulu
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 12:30

@MlleLulu wrote:Hey! I was super interested in that lot but the download link does not work, I have this message: 

I someone knows how to fix it... (it's not the only download proposed by this member that has a url problem it seems, so is there some kind of error..?)

Hello,

The links that were posted by Edin were actually working fine, until a few days ago. The reason for this particular error is that Google Inc. is trying to stop "piracy" activities. 

The goo.gl shortener still seems to work for a lot of the services, but for MediaFire it doesn't work, which is why another shortener has to be used, like bit.ly.

Please bear with us for a few more days until all links are fixed again. Smile  In the meantime, I'm sure you will also find other houses (with functional links) that may suit your interests.

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MlleLulu on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 14:08

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@MlleLulu wrote:Hey! I was super interested in that lot but the download link does not work, I have this message: 

Hello,

The links that were posted by Edin were actually working fine, until a few days ago. The reason for this particular error is that Google Inc. is trying to stop "piracy" activities. 

The goo.gl shortener still seems to work for a lot of the services, but for MediaFire it doesn't work, which is why another shortener has to be used, like bit.ly.

Please bear with us for a few more days until all links are fixed again. Smile  In the meantime, I'm sure you will also find other houses (with functional links) that may suit your interests.

Thank you, of course I'll wait!
I've been downloading 3 other houses (posted on this forum) but my game doesn't want me to put them in the neighboorhoods because they were created with a more recent version of the game WhatDidUJustCallMe?

MlleLulu
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 09 Oct 2016, 00:08

@MlleLulu wrote:

Thank you, of course I'll wait!
I've been downloading 3 other houses (posted on this forum) but my game doesn't want me to put them in the neighboorhoods because they were created with a more recent version of the game WhatDidUJustCallMe?

It is possible that the very first houses uploaded here may not be compatible, but all other subsequent items should work fine. Smile

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum