THE SIMS 4 Laptop crashess after 5 minutes of gameplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SIMS 4 Laptop crashess after 5 minutes of gameplay

Post by zoiphio on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:55 pm

Hi, 

i recently downloaded your whole sims 4 series and i installed them according to the instructions. After each installement i tried the game to see if it played fine and it did until the ultimate fix. After i installed it, i tried the game again and it played until my laptop suddenly shut down after 5 minutes of gameplay. I thought at first it was the laptop overheating but after letting it cool down and taking of the battery i restarted the game and it shut down the laptop again. What should i do? Please help! 

Thank you very much for your attention and thank you in advance for the help.

zoiphio
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SIMS 4 Laptop crashess after 5 minutes of gameplay

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:20 pm

@zoiphio wrote:Hi, 

i recently downloaded your whole sims 4 series and i installed them according to the instructions. After each installement i tried the game to see if it played fine and it did until the ultimate fix. After i installed it, i tried the game again and it played until my laptop suddenly shut down after 5 minutes of gameplay. I thought at first it was the laptop overheating but after letting it cool down and taking of the battery i restarted the game and it shut down the laptop again. What should i do? Please help! 

Thank you very much for your attention and thank you in advance for the help.

Hello @zoiphio and welcome to the forum, 

Sorry to hear about that, but are you experiencing the same issue when playing with any other games, or is it only with The Sims 4? For now, have a look at the guide here, and especially part III.) - about "excessive frame-rendering".
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-18-07-2016

It may also be possible that the laptop is a bit dusty inside; if you are not familiar with opening up the computer yourself and safely handling it, you may have to ask someone else to do this for you, be it a friend/relative or a repair shop for computers in your area.

Good luck nonetheless and keep us posted if you like!
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14061

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum