About Sims Reloaded

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Sims Reloaded

Post by orangedood on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 18:47

Hello everyone. I'm kinda new here so please bear with my noobness.

Before I encountered your links for the SIMS 3 base games and expansion packs, I downloaded the game and all the expansion packs and stuff packs (excluding the pets) from AiTB or otherwise known as the RELOADED version and from other torrents that Ive encountered. So finally I get to install them next week. My question is, would the Sims Ultimate Fix be compatible with the RELOADED versions of the expansions? Can I update the game even if its in RELOADED version to the latest one? I read in one thread that the base game would be compatible with the fix and I already downloaded the fix itself and after reading the installation guide, it says there that I have to have a copy of either generations, pets or townlife from games4theworld but mine isn't. And if its not compatible, how do I make it compatible since downloading from scratch would be very painful for me (I have low internet connection D:).

Any help would be very much appreciated.

orangedood
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About Sims Reloaded

Post by Adwomin on Sat 22 Oct 2011, 21:31

Hello,

Don't worry, we're here to help and answer your questions!
Yes, the Fix is compatible with ALL (non-modified) version of The Sims 3 and its expansions. Although, for some specific problems, we recommend you get our version of the game(s). But for now, you're good with the RELOADED version and it should work fine.

I'll keep this topic open, if you still have got any questions after installing everything or during the process, do not hesitate to let us know here.
Also, please let us know the final result, so we can close this topic if needed.

Thank you and good luck!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by orangedood on Sun 23 Oct 2011, 03:18

Woah, really? That's great! Ill try installing it next week and Ill tell you what happens then.

Thanks Admin! Smile

orangedood
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content