Get Together Expansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get Together Expansion

Post by Jellybeanz on Mon 26 Sep 2016, 15:53

Hi, I need help!

I followed the instructions thoroughly to install TS4 with my MacBook and I managed to get it working (really grateful!) But I didn't download Get To Work, instead I downloaded Get Together and followed the exact same steps - install sims 4 with Wine & replaced all the files, but instead of Get To Work I used Get Together instead Hmmm, sure?

Anyway here's my problem; I don't think the expansion pack is in my base game even though I've installed it according to the steps, I mean it's running well and all but i think i'm only playing the base game rn. is this because I did not install Get To Work?

Jellybeanz
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Points : 1955
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get Together Expansion

Post by Tarac on Mon 26 Sep 2016, 16:30

I don't really know.
In most downloads Get to Work is included in Get Together.
I'm not 100% sure about the G4TW downloads however.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2823
Points : 5126
Reputation : 471
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Get Together Expansion

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 26 Sep 2016, 19:50

@Jellybeanz wrote:Hi, I need help!

I followed the instructions thoroughly to install TS4 with my MacBook and I managed to get it working (really grateful!) But I didn't download Get To Work, instead I downloaded Get Together and followed the exact same steps - install sims 4 with Wine & replaced all the files, but instead of Get To Work I used Get Together instead Hmmm, sure?

Anyway here's my problem; I don't think the expansion pack is in my base game even though I've installed it according to the steps, I mean it's running well and all but i think i'm only playing the base game rn. is this because I did not install Get To Work?


You can/should install Get to Work, and then re-apply the files from Get together. Smile

_________________


Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



You can e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, site navigation & general Support if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum thread!






avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy & Government simulation games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15874
Points : 21117
Reputation : 2261
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get Together Expansion

Post by Jellybeanz on Wed 28 Sep 2016, 06:07

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Jellybeanz wrote:Hi, I need help!

I followed the instructions thoroughly to install TS4 with my MacBook and I managed to get it working (really grateful!) But I didn't download Get To Work, instead I downloaded Get Together and followed the exact same steps - install sims 4 with Wine & replaced all the files, but instead of Get To Work I used Get Together instead Hmmm, sure?

Anyway here's my problem; I don't think the expansion pack is in my base game even though I've installed it according to the steps, I mean it's running well and all but i think i'm only playing the base game rn. is this because I did not install Get To Work?


You can/should install Get to Work, and then re-apply the files from Get together. Smile
Oh thank you! will this force my game to restart? I mean will my save be disrupted?

Jellybeanz
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Points : 1955
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get Together Expansion

Post by Tarac on Wed 28 Sep 2016, 10:49

@Jellybeanz wrote:Oh thank you! will this force my game to restart? I mean will my save be disrupted?

No, your saves are in a different folder and are not affected by a new installation.
avatar
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2823
Points : 5126
Reputation : 471
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 74
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Get Together Expansion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum