Mine's busted too.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mine's busted too.

Post by GenieSimmer on Mon 26 Sep 2016, 05:01

I am confident that I have tried EVERYTHING. I have new store fixes, I have searched several different sites for any input and someone suggested I try putting a copy of ccmerged also in my Overrides folder, so I tried that, didnt work. Then I tried having ccmerged in both Overrides and Packages, still no worky. My sim just waves with footsteps saying she cant get to it and the black and white cow doesnt show up. If I remove store fixes and decrap fixes and XMLs then the Dairy Corral works again. (the dairy corral I have is from the Sims 3 store, not this site, but I confirmed that it is these store fixes that are breaking it so maybe I need to get rid of that store version and get the version from here?)

Ive started a vanilla game, ONLY installed my dairy corral and it works. Then I added the store fixes and it no longer works, so its something directly to do with store fixes. Any ideas on how to make that cow show up? My other cc works, never found any other busted pieces.

GenieSimmer
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mine's busted too.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 26 Sep 2016, 20:37

@GenieSimmer wrote:I am confident that I have tried EVERYTHING. I have new store fixes, I have searched several different sites for any input and someone suggested I try putting a copy of ccmerged also in my Overrides folder, so I tried that, didnt work. Then I tried having ccmerged in both Overrides and Packages, still no worky. My sim just waves with footsteps saying she cant get to it and the black and white cow doesnt show up. If I remove store fixes and decrap fixes and XMLs then the Dairy Corral works again. (the dairy corral I have is from the Sims 3 store, not this site, but I confirmed that it is these store fixes that are breaking it so maybe I need to get rid of that store version and get the version from here?)

Ive started a vanilla game, ONLY installed my dairy corral and it works. Then I added the store fixes and it no longer works, so its something directly to do with store fixes. Any ideas on how to make that cow show up? My other cc works, never found any other busted pieces.

//SPLIT

Hello and welcome to the forum @GenieSimmer,

Have you tried putting the ccmerged.package from the store fixes, in your DCBackup-folder too? And then replace the existing file there when prompted. Smile

I also moved your post to the correct section.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum