OrangeEmu.dll problems & latest No-Origin files for The Sims 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OrangeEmu.dll problems & latest No-Origin files for The Sims 4.

Post by Tarac on Mon 19 Mar 2018, 18:22

Anti-virus has destroyed No-Origin files

The file OrangeEmu.dll is prone to attacks by your anti-virus

1. Make sure your install folder is in the exclusions of your Anti-Virus program
  2. Download the crack and place it inside your install folder\Game\Bin
  3. Then rightclcik on the winrar file and select extract here.

TS4_No-Origin_1-44-88-1020.rar

Download File

This problem with your AV only occurs when you start the game in 32 bits modus. The 64-bits OrangeEmu64.dll does not contain "a virus"
When playing in 64 bits, you can safely romove the following files from your The Sims 4\Game\Bin:
EAWebkit.dll
OrangeEmu.dll
Python33.dll
Simulation.dll
TS4.exe

Also make sure that your download-location is also in the exceptions of your Anti-Virus

Last edited by Tarac on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 10:42; edited 4 times in total
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 3058

View user profile https://forumpages.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: OrangeEmu.dll problems & latest No-Origin files for The Sims 4.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 19 Mar 2018, 18:50

Looks like antivirus companies didn't get paid for quite some time again...and now seems a good time to make up for the "lost opportunities"...

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16256

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genemaiden on Mon 19 Mar 2018, 23:22

Mine's coming from Windows Protector (Which startled me, since I've never had that issue with any other Sims 4 expansion and I've only ever had WP).  But this is still just a false positive?

Genemaiden
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lief on Sun 25 Mar 2018, 04:45

Tarac while im sure you understand this way more than me are you sure this only effects the 32bit version as im getting this on the 64bit version while trying to load?

//EDIT

Hi TaracI tried the crack above and im still getting the same problem with the same pop-up.
I tried it on both the 32 and 64bit version and I have rechecked myexclusions to make sure nothing is being blocked.

lief
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, TES, Fallout 3 & NV 4, Stalker, L4D 1 & 2, etc
Male Posts : 9

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/rec0nn

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 30 Mar 2018, 20:24

@lief wrote:Tarac while im sure you understand this way more than me are you sure this only effects the 32bit version as im getting this on the 64bit version while trying to load?

//EDIT

Hi TaracI tried the crack above and im still getting the same problem with the same pop-up.
I tried it on both the 32 and 64bit version and I have rechecked myexclusions to make sure nothing is being blocked.

Sorry for the belated reply @lief,

If you are on Windows 10, did you consider the following method here, regarding Windows Defender?
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

Since then, Windows Defender never bothered me again.

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuuta_alive on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 22:51

I have the same problem with OrangeEmu.dll tried everything above but still didn't work, i've had turned off the windows defender, make an exception on my av, following the step that Tarac tell, even reinstalled the game. i hope solution can be found soon since i can't wait to play it.

Yuuta_alive
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : TES5 Skyrim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HSApocalypse on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 09:09

whenever I try to download the crack file the download says its unsuccessful, is there any way to prevent this do you think?
HSApocalypse
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 10:40

@HSApocalypse wrote:whenever I try to download the crack file the download says its unsuccessful, is there any way to prevent this do you think?
Yes, make sure that the location you download to is also in the exceptions of your Anti-Virus.
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by HSApocalypse on Mon 11 Jun 2018, 13:17

@Tarac thankyou I tried that and everything seems to work now!
HSApocalypse
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oedeme on Fri 15 Jun 2018, 21:57

i had the same problem and it worked too, thank you! Wink

(can you possibly reassure me and tell me there's no troyan inside though? because windows defender said otherwise and i gotta say i'm a bit scared (but i love the sims too much haha))

Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3 Isla Paradiso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 15 Jun 2018, 22:52

@oedeme wrote:Can you possibly reassure me and tell me there's no troyan inside though? 

Can you imagine that the firms which create and maintain these "security programs", may have a (political) agenda in marking these files as trojans/virusses/malware? The 100,000 Dollar/Euro/etc. question now is: what could that political agenda possibly be? 

(in case you are completely stuck, what I want to say is that in this instance you should not take these "warnings" seriously; almost all pirated games are marked as virusses).

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dammydeer on Sat 16 Jun 2018, 20:19

Hi everyone, I started facing the same problem yesterday after upgrading to Windows Pro. I have done everything on here as instructed even reinstalled the game again, It worked after the jungle adventure installed but went pear-shaped after my first pet stuff and the latest update. Any further help will be appreciated.

//EDIT

Hello again, the problem is solved when you turn off virtualization in Bio/EUFI settings

dammydeer
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inadequacy on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 12:09

@dammydeer wrote:Hi everyone, I started facing the same problem yesterday after upgrading to Windows Pro. I have done everything on here as instructed even reinstalled the game again, It worked after the jungle adventure installed but went pear-shaped after my first pet stuff and the latest update. Any further help will be appreciated.

//EDIT

Hello again, the problem is solved when you turn off virtualization in Bio/EUFI settings
Holy cow, thanks so much for this! I was going absolutely mental over this issue. Turned off every kind of firewall/AV and it still wouldn't work, then I saw this thing about virtualization and lo and behold: it worked. Seriously, thank you so much! I thought I was generally savvy about these things but this setting is just so random and unrelated to anything that I never in a million years would have thought it would have anything to do with it.

Seriously, thanks again! MUCH appreciated!

Inadequacy
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simoareva on Fri 22 Jun 2018, 18:10

Hi,

I am facing a strange issue with the codex crack for this game. I am looking for a solution about the "hello Wink" error.

To be clear i already disabled the antivirus (defender), checked for hyper-v features in windows settings (not installed) but I am still facing the issue (and yes both 32 and 64bit orangeemu.dll are present and both non-working.

I even uninstalled the update for the Codex UWP cracked games as suggested from windows. Still nothing.

The only thing that is really different is that instead of a classic desktop I am using a virtual machine inside a ESXi host with GPU passthrough (accessed remotely via Parsec) but I checked if any advanced features for virtualization were passed onto the guest machine both on gui and vmx file and nothing seemed to create issue (since i also looked for the option in the Bios of the VM and it was not present).

I have no idea on how to handle this and I am available to share any logs if someone shows me how to get them. Attached also the screen of the virtualization capabilities disabled from the Hypervisor.

Thanks!

Simo

simoareva
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon53 on Tue 26 Jun 2018, 21:53

Hi,

So I'm having this issue and I've tried everything here and the message is still coming up. I don't know if my last resort is uninstalling the game and then reinstalling so any help is appreciated. 

Thanks!

Dragon53
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Need guidance!

Post by Mrjohhny on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 10:09

Can someone please guide me trough this?
I did put sims folder in exceptions, and now im ready to install orangedmllu file, but where do i put it?

Mrjohhny
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : warframe sims star wars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 10:13

@Mrjohhny wrote:Can someone please guide me trough this?
I did put sims folder in exceptions, and now im ready to install orangedmllu file, but where do i put it?
The OrangeEmu files are in your install folder The Sims 4\Game\Bin.
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 21:59

Moved under The Sims 4 Fixes and "merged" with the existing topic there; will also close this topic temporarily, since it's being used to ask questions. Note that support requests are to be posted under the following section:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f43-the-sims-4-downloads-support-pc

Topic title slightly improved, and added a temporary new link for the files as well. Most current file version is 1.44.83.1020.

Note that this 'arrangement' is temporary, we will need to see how to present such a topic better, in the future.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum