Titanic Machine Toy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Titanic Machine Toy

Post by Spainer on Wed 05 Oct 2016, 03:06

Hi guys!

I'm having troubles with this item. I've installed Midnight Hollow Gold (untouched) and I've decrapified the simpack and put in /dowloads folder. Then I've installed from launcher, after I put in the store fixes as manual says (I downloaded the last rar). But when I try to build a toy only big white box appears D:

What could I do?

Thanks!

Spainer
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Titanic Machine Toy

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 05 Oct 2016, 20:03

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm confused, did you install the untouched sims3pack, the decrapped one, or both?

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spainer on Wed 05 Oct 2016, 21:25

Hello Edin!

Uhm... First I dowload de .simspack (untouched) after I decrapify it and after I install. Is it right?

Thanks!

Spainer
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Thu 06 Oct 2016, 20:22

Hi there,

That sounds like the correct way to me.
Can you describe how you applied the Store Fixes exactly?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Spainer on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 00:35

Its okey

You can give me the "Best stupid 2016" trophy.  

When I've created the folders Mydocuments I created "Package" not "Packages" that **** s broke everything even my intelligence.

A dumb's error xD.

By the way, with your store.fix I guess I can play with all store objects Right?

Also I downloaded a decrapified items, but I read that items will occasion problems... That I need to find untouched content store. Is there no way to install decrapified store items without issues?

Thanks!

Spainer
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 09:52

Hello again,

Ouch! Don't worry, that kind of little mistakes happen. Glad you found the issue and fixed it yourself. Very Happy

The Store Fixes will fix issues with the decrapified items. If I'm not mistaken, it'll also fix the issues with the textures you described earlier.
Actually you need decrapified items if you're using a non-original copy of the game, because otherwise you won't be able to install the items and use them in-game. Decrapifying does break things sometimes and that's where the Store Fixes come in.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by SpoonBender on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 18:21

Are the store objects on the store page already decrapified? I'm extremely new to the process and have been trying to follow the instructions for installation in the store fixes folder but nothing seems to be showing up, no notification or anything. Do I have to download anything external or is there a process I am missing?

SpoonBender
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spainer on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 18:43

Thank you!

I don't know if I can share another web sites with store content, but I dowloaded so many "compilations" with "decrapified" in theirs filenames. I was worried because I read in another forum that if you install decrapified items you will have troubles with them. So you need to find untouched objetcs. Therefore I asked if this afirmation is right or not.

Anyway always I decrapify my all downloads in case.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Spainer
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Sat 08 Oct 2016, 21:28

@SpoonBender wrote:Are the store objects on the store page already decrapified? I'm extremely new to the process and have been trying to follow the instructions for installation in the store fixes folder but nothing seems to be showing up, no notification or anything. Do I have to download anything external or is there a process I am missing?
Hi there,

Yes, everything we provide on our Download Server is already decrapified, so it's just download 'n install. (Or drag & drop a lot of .Sims3Pack files to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads and then install them all at once via the "Downloads" tab on the Game Launcher)
There is no real confirmation of the Store Fixes in-game. If you applied it correctly according to the instructions, you'll find out by the problems you had being fixed. (Like textures not showing up correctly before applying the Store Fixes)

@Spainer wrote:I don't know if I can share another web sites with store content, but I dowloaded so many "compilations" with "decrapified" in theirs filenames. I was worried because I read in another forum that if you install decrapified items you will have troubles with them. So you need to find untouched objetcs. Therefore I asked if this afirmation is right or not.
Sure, if it's a well-established website, feel free to share the link.
Yes, you probably can use non-decrapified items, but they might cause errors and/or in-game issues (like the items not working at all), due to them not being compaitble with cracked versions of the game.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum