Requesting missing Store Updates.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Requesting missing Store Updates.

Post by eksynn on Fri 07 Oct 2016, 15:12

hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone had any of the store updates listed below? the Official Downloads page seems to be missing them..
if so, would you mind uploading them somewhere, like google drive, or MEGA, or Sim File Share until they re-upload them to the website?

Update 48: May 2013
Update 54: December 2013

Update 61: June 2014
Update 62: July 2014
Update 63: August 2014 [except for GondolaSet]

thanks in advance!

edit: it might be important to note that i'm asking for the updates that might have been available from G4TW, not the official ones. i don't know if official updates would crash the cracked game or not.

Admin edit: Moved topic and made the title a bit more clear.

- ADMIN

eksynn
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting missing Store Updates.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 09 Oct 2016, 02:40

@eksynn wrote:hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone had any of the store updates listed below? the Official Downloads page seems to be missing them..
if so, would you mind uploading them somewhere, like google drive, or MEGA, or Sim File Share until they re-upload them to the website?

Update 48: May 2013
Update 54: December 2013

Update 61: June 2014
Update 62: July 2014
Update 63: August 2014 [except for GondolaSet]

thanks in advance!

edit: it might be important to note that i'm asking for the updates that might have been available from G4TW, not the official ones. i don't know if official updates would crash the cracked game or not.

Admin edit: Moved topic and made the title a bit more clear.

- ADMIN

Hello and welcome to the forum @eksynn,

Unfortunately, (due to real-life constraints) ALL work on the downloads-page are on hold, until further notice, however if needed we can still put up some of the missing items. 

May 2013: bit.ly 2dnnhaQ
December 2013: bit.ly 2dJS56G

The June and July 2014 updates (World of EWonders + Brunch at the old mill) are here: 
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t17418-prism-art-studio-world-of-wonder-set-brunch-at-the-old-mill-skylight-studio

The August 2014 is here: "Last venue of Amore". That one does include the Gondola set though - and there is no update "minus" the Gondola, as far as I am aware: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t17507-last-venue-of-amore-ghastly-manor-grandpa-s-grove-country-livin-renaissance-venue-the-now-then-century-manors

Good luck and have fun!

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13478

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum