TheSimSupply-lots.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheSimSupply-lots.

Post by icbogue on Sun 09 Oct 2016, 09:33

Hi. I love TheSimSupply. He creates the best buildings. I know that someone has already requested some of his buildings, but I would like to ask if it would be possible for all of them to be exchanged here. The post said that he (TheSimSupply) had too many buildings, so they just wanted three. If you need a list of the lots and rooms I want, I will be able to get that done in a few days. If not, I can't wait to get a response! Fingers crossed that this works!
-icbogue
icbogue
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Minecraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TheSimSupply-lots.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 09 Oct 2016, 10:03

@icbogue wrote:Hi. I love TheSimSupply. He creates the best buildings. I know that someone has already requested some of his buildings, but I would like to ask if it would be possible for all of them to be exchanged here (...) If you need a list of the lots and rooms I want, I will be able to get that done in a few days. If not, I can't wait to get a response! Fingers crossed that this works!

-icbogue

Hello,

Sure, you can specify what exactly you want. Or, we can upload everything that is available. The problem with the latter is, it will be a pain to test all of the items. And testing the stuff is normally crucial to what we do here. The other possibility is, we just pack everything in one file, you insert that into your Tray-folder and you see for yourself. I imagine some of the lots may not work with the game version of the RELOADED/Games4theworld version (1.20.60.1020).

//EDIT

I went ahead and packed all available lots from "The Sim Supply" here. Note again, that this time (due to the amount of lots) I haven't tested them. However, when looking again at the items, I noticed right away some of the houses have already been requested by other users. Two examples are the "Bonsworth Estate" and the "Fu-tree-istic house". And a couple more. But here is the entire pack.

Arrow  'The Sim Supply'-lots

See how much of that is even usable in the pirated Sims 4. Smile  I also edited your topic title; we prefer having clear topic titles whenever possible, so that users can immediately see what the topic is about (see also the guidelines here). But no biggie, just wanted to put it out.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 30 Nov 2016, 23:45; edited 2 times in total

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13490

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by icbogue on Sun 09 Oct 2016, 17:30

Thank you so much! I was actually able to download some of them when I used the trial of the game a few months ago. But it will be nice to have them all! I will see which ones work and which ones don't.
Thanks again!
-icbogue
icbogue
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ConflictNerd and Vixella Lots

Post by icbogue on Wed 12 Oct 2016, 07:33

Could we get all the lots from ConflictNerd and Vixella? That would be great! Thanks

-icbogue
icbogue
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty10136 on Wed 12 Oct 2016, 22:26

Hi,

ID#31

Please include the above ID# in the body of any future requests.

Thank you.

@The_gh0stm4n  All Hail Carlos! That was a big order.

Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 326

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 13 Oct 2016, 01:56

@icbogue wrote:Could we get all the lots from ConflictNerd and Vixella? That would be great! Thanks

-icbogue

Hello again,

Arrow  ConflictNerd-lots

Arrow  Vixella-lots

To my surprise, most of these lots appear to be "placeable" in the RELOADED/G4TW version of The Sims 4, so that should be fine I guess. Smile

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 14 Oct 2016, 00:41

@kitty10136 wrote:
@The_gh0stm4n  All Hail Carlos! That was a big order.

Thanks, and it was! Very Happy  I just clicked on every lot that was available (like a brainless machine, since there were so many houses) and...once I reached the end...one of the best feelings ever. 

Oh my...

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum