Dine Out Not Showing Up- Latest Ult Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dine Out Not Showing Up- Latest Ult Fix

Post by excraziality101 on Sun 09 Oct 2016, 20:46

Hello,

So I've had TS4 on my computer for quite awhile, and I recently jumped back into it. I was very excited to find the Dine Out pack was available in an update. I already have G2W and G2G installed, both working great. I downloaded the latest ultimate fix, and installed it, but no content from Dine Out is appearing. I tried the hotfix as well, but to no avail. Any advice here? The restaurant mechanic looks like something my already-rich family (all legit too!) could do as a new income source. Thanks in advance!

//EDIT

I went ahead and surfed the forums and tried all troubleshooting steps, to no avail. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong here.

excraziality101
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dine Out Not Showing Up- Latest Ult Fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 12 Oct 2016, 03:44

@excraziality101 wrote:I went ahead and surfed the forums and tried all troubleshooting steps, to no avail. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong here.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Are you sure you applied/installed all the items in the right order? Which as of currently is this:
Base game -> Get to Work -> Get together -> (latest) Ultimate fix ?

And do you mean you tried the fixes from this post here earlier?
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t22402-suddenly-missing-dlc-packs-in-the-sims-4-possible-fix

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by excraziality101 on Wed 12 Oct 2016, 03:53

Hi, Ghost, and thanks for your warm welcome.

I'm positive I have installed in the right order. I've had the base game and the first 2 packs installed on my computer for awhile, and just recently attempted to add Dine Out. I have tried those troubleshooting steps, any others I could find, just about everything short of a fresh install (which is going to be a pain, as I no longer have the install files Why God.  ).

Update: I've got it to load to the main screen, and it says I have the DLC's, but now it says all uninstalled packs are downloading, my save is gone, and half the worlds are gone... Hmmm, sure?

excraziality101
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 12 Oct 2016, 04:11

@excraziality101 wrote:Hi, Ghost, and thanks for your warm welcome.

I'm positive I have installed in the right order. I've had the base game and the first 2 packs installed on my computer for awhile, and just recently attempted to add Dine Out. I have tried those troubleshooting steps, any others I could find, just about everything short of a fresh install (which is going to be a pain, as I no longer have the install files Why God.  ).

Update: I've got it to load to the main screen, and it says I have the DLC's, but now it says all uninstalled packs are downloading, my save is gone, and half the worlds are gone... Hmmm, sure?

Do you have Origin completely turned off? Including the log-in prompt?

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by excraziality101 on Wed 12 Oct 2016, 04:47

Yes, I have all that done. I figured out the initial problem (for some reason, only the Dine out pack was in my game folder, even though they all showed up in game before except dine out). Reinstalled G2W and then G2G and then Ulted over them all, and it worked. Now, my save is gone. I'm just having ton of problems today! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd I see the saves in the folder in Documents. How do I get them back in my game?

Edit: Figured out how to restore my save! Thanks for helping, I got i all working now. Smile

excraziality101
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 16 Oct 2016, 01:13

@excraziality101 wrote:Yes, I have all that done. I figured out the initial problem (for some reason, only the Dine out pack was in my game folder, even though they all showed up in game before except dine out). Reinstalled G2W and then G2G and then Ulted over them all, and it worked. Now, my save is gone. I'm just having ton of problems today! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd I see the saves in the folder in Documents. How do I get them back in my game?

Edit: Figured out how to restore my save! Thanks for helping, I got i all working now. Smile

Sorry for the late reply, but would you mind telling us what you did about your savefile(s)? I'm sure it would help many other users as well. Other than that, nice to hear your game seems fine now. Very Happy

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum