Cant download update 1.67 help (even after Manuel update)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cant download update 1.67 help (even after Manuel update)

Post by jazzyfries on Mon 10 Oct 2016, 23:10

so was able to download this entire set on my sisters computer just fine,  but hers is slow so im downloading it on my pc.
 I was able to download the base game but when i used the update in the #crack folder, it told me the exact words"The installed version of this application could not be determined. The setup will now terminate" 
i came on to here a found the Manuel update, and tried it. it gave me the same message. i followed the instructions gagin and again and how downloaded and removed it many times.

*note: i have the bought version of the game (sims 3 base) i bought on steam BUT i removed it from my computer entirely

if anyone can help id be incredibly grateful.
 any suggestions?

PSalso im downloading all the expansion packs, i dont have just the base game download, i downloaded all of them

Last edited by jazzyfries on Mon 10 Oct 2016, 23:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)

jazzyfries
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cant download update 1.67 help (even after Manuel update)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 10 Oct 2016, 23:37

@jazzyfries wrote:so was able to download this entire set on my sisters computer just fine,  but hers is slow so im downloading it on my pc.
 I was able to download the base game but when i used the update in the #crack folder, it told me the exact words"The installed version of this application could not be determined. The setup will now terminate" 
i came on to here a found the Manuel update, and tried it. it gave me the same message. i followed the instructions gagin and again and how downloaded and removed it many times.

*note: i have the bought version of the game (sims 3 base) i bought on steam BUT i removed it from my computer entirely

if anyone can help id be incredibly grateful.
 any suggestions?

PSalso im downloading all the expansion packs, i dont have just the base game download, i downloaded all of them

Hello @jazzyfries, Smile

Try this: right-click on the manual (1.67) update and choose "run as Administrator". See if it lets you update the game that way. Good luck!

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum