My Sims isn't Aging

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Sims isn't Aging

Post by ahenryc on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 10:09

Please help me!
I played Sims 3 with the expansion of Generations, Late Night, University, and Town Life Stuff. And because of something (*idk the reason*), the colour is not shown like before. But, the aging is going normally. But after I fixed the colour, my Sims just didn't go aging. I have an adult in 14 days, a teenager in 8 days, and a child but still in the boarding school. Because of this problem, my child sims isn't graduated from the school yet. So, how do I fix that?
Emm, I saw that something like masterController, is that thing can fix this? How do I fix using that masterController?
Thank you.

ahenryc
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Simcity Deluxe Edition, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Female Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sims isn't Aging

Post by Ɛɗιη on Sat 15 Oct 2016, 14:27

Hello,

First thing to do is check your in-game settings. It's possible that the aging is turned off for some reason. You can try to turn aging off, then back on again. It can work after you restart the game.

I'm not sure MasterController has an interaction for aging (it has many interactions). But I do know that Overwatch (from the same modding group) does regular "stuck aging" checks on Sims. 
But it's probably best to try the above option first Smile
Good luck!

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 14271

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 16 Oct 2016, 01:28

@ahenryc wrote:Please help me!
I played Sims 3 with the expansion of Generations, Late Night, University, and Town Life Stuff. And because of something (*idk the reason*), the colour is not shown like before. But, the aging is going normally. But after I fixed the colour, my Sims just didn't go aging. I have an adult in 14 days, a teenager in 8 days, and a child but still in the boarding school. Because of this problem, my child sims isn't graduated from the school yet. So, how do I fix that?
Emm, I saw that something like masterController, is that thing can fix this? How do I fix using that masterController?
Thank you.

(I personally have aging completely turned off for all my sims, in TS3  What a Face  Very Happy )

OK, the above may not be helpful for you, but did you ever buy this birthday-cake that puts your sim into the next age group? If my memory doesn't fail me now, there is such a cake that can be bought from the buymode-menu. And using that cake can cause problems later on.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12274

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MilosGamerSRB Today at 12:50

If you have Generations probably you disabled the aging in the Settings, try turning that, or type testingcheatsenabled true AND shift click on the Sim, and then Shift-Click on the Sim and click Trigger Age Transiction or whatever it says.

The Sims 3 plumbob SIMS Series are king The Sims 3 plumbob

MilosGamerSRB
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series (expansion pack: Island Paradise,Late Night, Seasons), Grand Theft Auto series, Minecraft, ROBLOX
Male Posts : 68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum