Updated Purchased Base Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updated Purchased Base Game

Post by xbaileyann on Sun 16 Oct 2016, 23:26

Can I still download the ultimate fix if my base game (purchased) is at version 1.23.24.1010?

xbaileyann
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated Purchased Base Game

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 01:10

@xbaileyann wrote:Can I still download the ultimate fix if my base game (purchased) is at version 1.23.24.1010?

Hello and welcome to the forum @xbaileyann! Smile

You can try to do so; but at first keep in mind the install order, as outlined here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Base game -> Get to Work -> Get together -> (latest) Ultimate fix. You need to install Get to Work AND Get together, prior to applying the Ultimate fix. Some users in the past said this would override the update of the base game on Origin, but I myself never tried it. 

Good luck for now!

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Updated Purchased Base Game

Post by xbaileyann on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 03:35

I ended up trying before I saw this post, but made a restore point just to be safe. Sure enough it doesn't work since the base game I have is a higher version. Basically told me that if I wanted to play the game I'd need to "update". Thanks for the help though!

xbaileyann
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum