Sims 3 paradise Resort problem :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 paradise Resort problem :(

Post by maherx70 on Mon 17 Oct 2016, 19:14

Once again hii!! 
Sims 3 paradise Resort problem Sad : I have made 2 resorts from edit town and only one is open and the another is close? What to do that it should be open ?No one manages the desk!i did build 2 resort one is open and another is close Frm edit town! THANK YOU !

maherx70
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Gta V,GTA IV ,GTA 5,Call ofduty (All), Need for speed(All),The Sims series(all),Wacth Dogs
Male Posts : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 paradise Resort problem :(

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 23:37

@maherx70 wrote:Once again hii!! 
Sims 3 paradise Resort problem Sad : I have made 2 resorts from edit town and only one is open and the another is close? What to do that it should be open ?No one manages the desk!i did build 2 resort one is open and another is close Frm edit town! THANK YOU !

Hello again,

You could try bulldozing the lot in "Edit town", and then placing the resort again. Also, are you sure the "lot type" in Edit town is set to commercial lot - and NOT residential? 

Sometimes too, outdated mods can cause issues too, so I would check on that as well.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum