TS4.exe - Bad Image / MSVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS4.exe - Bad Image / MSVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.

Post by MarioMinecraftMix on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 23:14

(I'm only posting this here, because I can't Post a New Topic on The Sims 4 Fixes.)

I haven't played :sims1:TS4 in quite a while, and when I try to come back to it, I get an error code.  Pikachu

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.

How do I fix this? Will I need to reinstall the whole thing?  Help

MarioMinecraftMix
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TS4.exe - Bad Image / MSVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 19 Oct 2016, 23:23

MarioMinecraftMix wrote:(I'm only posting this here, because I can't Post a New Topic on The Sims 4 Fixes.)

I haven't played :sims1:TS4 in quite a while, and when I try to come back to it, I get an error code.  Pikachu

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.

How do I fix this? Will I need to reinstall the whole thing?  Help

//MOVED

Hello again,

Have you made sure to install all available Windows updates? Also have a look at the other post here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20398-the-procedure-entry-point-____-could-not-be-located-msvcp120-dll-is-missing

Good luck for now!

P.S. in forum sections that contain tutorials/guides, you are not supposed to open support topics, because it would make everything just messy. If you cannot post somewhere, there is (almost) always a good reason for that. All support requests go in the forum sections labelled either as "Downloads Support" or "In-game Support". Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum