the sims 3 complete torrent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 3 complete torrent

Post by diagonslow1 on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 00:34

Good evening games for the world,

1st off I wanna say I love your torrents Ive downloaded many of them I recently downloaded the sims 3 complete which is all of the sims game but I followed your directions I loaded just the 1st just to see if it worked & I ran the update moved the crack & when I  start it says the serials given are invalid so I tried to find others online & I had to unload & reload it twice trying 2 different serials & it says the license code given had been used to many times & locks me out of the game. can you please help me.  thanks so much & look forward to hearing from you soon. oh btw now I loaded the 70's 80's expansion & ambitions & it says no game disc found I'm not loading anymore expansions until from you.

Barry

diagonslow1
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the sims 3 complete torrent

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 19:30

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

You can't normally crack just the base game, and have it run.
If you still have the game installed with Ambitions and 70's, 80's and 90's stuff, copy the crack from the fix again and see if it works. If you copy the right files, to the right location, and allow them to replace the original files when prompted, it should work.

If it doesn't, feel free to get back to us, and we'll help you find out what the problem is Smile

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112