Sims 3 Late Night Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Late Night Error

Post by artfreak332 on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 00:47

I have a downloaded version of the sims 3 late night (my whole game including the base game and other expansions are all cracked) the game downloads without a problem and runs smoothly during the installation process but no matter what crack I use including the ultimate fixes it won't let me open my game. As soon as I uninstall it my game is running normally again so I gave up for a few months but I want to install it. Is it possible I'm getting an error because it's an old version of late night, if so is there a way to download a patch? 

What is also strange is it used to work perfectly until I had to uninstall my entire game and now it causes a startup error whenever I reinstall it. 

I have generations, seasons, pets, university, and supernatural installed if it makes a difference.

artfreak332
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Late Night Error

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 19:23

Hello,

Can you be more specific as to what error it causes? It can be quite helpful for us to know.
As for the fix, make sure you're using the latest fix at all times, and start the game from the launcher, or TS3W.exe.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 19:38

Hi there,

Do you happen to get the "Error During Startup" meesage?
If so, please check out this fix topic: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t6052-there-was-an-error-during-startup-please-see-the-log-for-more-details-fix

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by artfreak332 on Tue 25 Oct 2016, 00:01

I get the "startup error 0x175dcbb". I've followed that guide for my registry each time but it always looks as it's supposed to. I've also tried the cracks and all other fixes I can think of which is why I'm at my wits end with this error. 

I'm wondering if there's a patch for late night specifically that I can download that might help?

artfreak332
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 25 Oct 2016, 05:49

artfreak332 wrote:I get the "startup error 0x175dcbb". I've followed that guide for my registry each time but it always looks as it's supposed to. I've also tried the cracks and all other fixes I can think of which is why I'm at my wits end with this error. 

I'm wondering if there's a patch for late night specifically that I can download that might help?

If you see me or any other Admin/Mod on the chatbox (at the top of the Forum's main page), feel free to join the chat. We'll then look into it via TeamViewer. Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum