Sims 4 Mods Limit?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Mods Limit?

Post by aureatation on Thu 10 Nov 2016, 06:45

Hello everybody!

It seems that my game has a sort of cc limit. I can't have more than 480 files in my Mods folder, and if I attempt to put in more files, my game simply won't open.

I would try to merge my package files, which I have been trying to figure out how to do for days, but since I'm on a Mac it's rather impossible.

Some help would be wonderfully appreciated! xx

Beginner

Favourite games : Oxenfree, Sims 4, Gone Home and Harvest Moon
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Mods Limit?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 12 Nov 2016, 19:28

aureatation wrote:Hello everybody!

It seems that my game has a sort of cc limit. I can't have more than 480 files in my Mods folder, and if I attempt to put in more files, my game simply won't open.

I would try to merge my package files, which I have been trying to figure out how to do for days, but since I'm on a Mac it's rather impossible.

Some help would be wonderfully appreciated! xx

Hello again!

I do know from experience (with other users) that if you have too many CC, then the loading times will be much longer. Have you tried with fewer mods, or have you tried pin-pointing the problem to one CC? It is also possible that just one single incompatible item is causing you these problems.

Also, as for merging the CC, I wrote this here once, but like with almost everything we do, it is aimed at Windows users in the first place.  Why.
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20432-how-to-merge-package-files

Maybe if there is a Mac version of that program that I used there, it is doable.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum