Sim Disappeared from Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim Disappeared from Game

Post by jiae on Sun 13 Nov 2016, 20:12

Today while playing the Sims 4, A sim that my sim had as  romantic interest seems to have disappeared from the game completely! Idk if he was culled, they spoke everyday and had a maxed out relationship bar both romantic and friendly WhatDidUJustCallMe? last Id seen him I couldve sworn I had moved him in with her, but upon opening the game, he was in her house but I couldnt control him. then my sim went to work and hadn't seen him in about 2 sim days. afterwards I tried to see if he was back at his house and it said no one lives there. He is not in the played or unplayed sims housholds. His notification on my wall show up as a gray silhouette icon and a line, some however still show the text of his notifs with no photo.
jiae
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sim Disappeared from Game

Post by Ageha on Mon 14 Nov 2016, 14:46

Hello!

I've actually searched the web and this seems to happen even with the original version of the game. Long story short, the game deletes 'homeless' at midnight. There's different instances though since one player had it happened if the sims are over the limit (like there's 100+ sims which i think is too much) while another had the homeless deleted every time at midnight. 

The only solution so far is to actually move in potential lovers as soon as possible before they disappeared. It's kind of an annoying bug but unless there's a mod that prevents such a thing from happening, there's nothing to be done. If anyone found a way to prevent this do share~  Very Happy

Ageha
Quartermaster Rookie
The Sims 4 Mod
Quartermaster Rookie The Sims 4 Mod

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Mass Effect + Dragon Age Series, The Sims Series, Saints Row: The Third/IV, Mirror's Edge/Catalyst, BioShock Series, Jade Empire
Female Posts : 1742

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sim Disappeared from Game

Post by Cat_Eye on Mon 28 Nov 2016, 08:21

There are several mods to prevent this. One is the no culling mod, the other is mccommander which also has an option of preventing the sims from culling. It's quite annoying when sims just dissapear.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Silent Hill, Silent hill 2, Persona 5
Male Posts : 245

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdAcYrSwFBhrRZcX16h4sA

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum