Thanks guys and gals at G4TW....made a broke simmer happy, love the repacks :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanks guys and gals at G4TW....made a broke simmer happy, love the repacks :)

Post by Markiplier on Thu 17 Nov 2016, 17:07

Okay. Me and my sister love these small files, as I only have 1/2 a terrabyte of space. I ALWAYS use your torrents when they are available. BTW I am not the real Markiplier, the real one is much cooler. With that aside, moderators and staff alike, thank you.

Markiplier
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks guys and gals at G4TW....made a broke simmer happy, love the repacks :)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 17 Nov 2016, 18:22

@Markiplier wrote:Okay. Me and my sister love these small files, as I only have 1/2 a terrabyte of space. I ALWAYS use your torrents when they are available. BTW I am not the real Markiplier, the real one is much cooler. With that aside, moderators and staff alike, thank you.

Hello and welcome to the Forum! Very Happy

Ah yes, fiddling with limited filespace can be very difficult indeed, but we try our best to optimize our stuff, in that regard! Also, The Sims games - like pretty much everything from EA - tend to be rather expensive, unless you grab the game during some discount.

You're always welcome, and if you ever run into any issues and/or just want to stick around for some little chit-chat, feel free to post on the Forum about it!

P.S. if you hadn't mentioned it, I would have never guessed the 'significance' (?) of the name Markiplier. In fact, I had to google to find out who that was/is. As far as I'm concerned, you can choose any username you like unless it can be perceived as offensive, obscene or if it conveys some other personal information. So you could call yourself John Cena, Elvis Presley, Barack Obama or whatnot, and I personally wouldn't mind.  

clown

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks guys and gals at G4TW....made a broke simmer happy, love the repacks :)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Thu 17 Nov 2016, 20:58

You're welcome Smile

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Thu 17 Nov 2016, 22:05

Welcome to the Forum!
You can be whoever you want to be here. I tip my fedora.

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:So you could call yourself John Cena, Elvis Presley, Barack Obama or whatnot, and I personally wouldn't mind. 
Ah, cool! I'm going to change my name to Trump.
I've always wanted to be a Trump. Et. Trumpet.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 17 Nov 2016, 22:48

@Adwomin wrote:Ah, cool! I'm going to change my name to Trump.
I've always wanted to be a Trump. Et. Trumpet.

Can I be Putin then? Razz  

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Fri 18 Nov 2016, 21:44

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:Can I be Putin then? Razz

Sorry.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 20 Nov 2016, 12:09

@Adwomin wrote:Sorry.

It's OK. I guess I have to just...

Razz   Haters gonna hate

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum