Question: Do clothing/hair cc have to be up to date with the version of the cracked patch?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question: Do clothing/hair cc have to be up to date with the version of the cracked patch?

Post by simslover38 on Thu 24 Nov 2016, 14:47

And if so, how do I find out if it's up to version?

simslover38
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question: Do clothing/hair cc have to be up to date with the version of the cracked patch?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 24 Nov 2016, 19:59

simslover38 wrote:And if so, how do I find out if it's up to version?

//MOVED

Hello again,

Normally you should be able to use items like clothes, hair, etc.  across several patch versions, unless there have been any technical changes in the way custom content is handled. Changes in the new patch, that affect custom content, I mean.

I'm not really following these technicalities; maybe the folks on MTS or MATY can give you more details. But in your case, you can simply try using your clothes. As for the compatibility, you'd have to get in touch with the creator of the item(s), or read up on any available information on the download sites/sources.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum