Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cities Skylines: Natural Disasters.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 16 Oct 2016, 01:24

@JohnyOak wrote:Hello, 
I was wondering if you got any updates on this

thanks

Hello,

Unfortunately our testing of this didn't go well, so we had to postpone the project indefinitely (there is no point in releasing defective downloads). The method that I use to "shorten" the filesize and that I also use for The Sims 4 - with help of the program WinMerge - does not seem to work in this case. We may release a new pack though, that will contain both the base game as well as the DLC of Cities: Skylines. That will render the existing base game-torrent obsolete, but...yes. That could be one way.

Sorry to disappoint you.

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cities Skylines: Natural Disasters.

Post by MaxisPC on Tue 29 Nov 2016, 19:11

Hi, so Natural Disasters just got released. Can we get this in the list please? Thanks!  Very Happy

MaxisPC
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 29 Nov 2016, 19:47

@MaxisPC wrote:Hi, so Natural Disasters just got released. Can we get this in the list please? Thanks!  Very Happy

Hello @MaxisPC,

Noted and added to the wishlist! Very Happy  I was actually planning to playtest that DLC, later in that day, and hopefully we can finally make a new release of Cities: Skylines work this time around (last time we encountered technical problems, so we had to postpone the new release several times).

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13490

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxisPC on Wed 30 Nov 2016, 13:54

Awesome! I do hope it works this time :fingerscrossed:

MaxisPC
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, SimCity, Cities Skylines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 30 Nov 2016, 19:30

@MaxisPC wrote:Awesome! I do hope it works this time :fingerscrossed:

Sure, and in the meantime, have some music here. 

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D' Eradicated on Thu 01 Dec 2016, 00:52

I torrented Cities Skylines from CODEX the other day. I installed it and it works. It includes all of the DLCs. But when I started a new game, my rig couldn't handle it and froze my computer. This may work for others with higher end PCs. Might share it probably next week (3.8 GB, AFAIR). Smile

Programmer, Gamer, Anime Lover, Sims Player
Having problems with your The Sims installation, etc? Post a thread so that we can fix it together.
Have you requested a game here? Check here if I fulfilled your request. No promises, though.

D' Eradicated
Quartermaster Rookie
Making your wishes come true
Quartermaster Rookie Making your wishes come true

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2
Male Posts : 176

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 01 Dec 2016, 01:15

@D' Eradicated wrote:I torrented Cities Skylines from CODEX the other day. I installed it and it works. It includes all of the DLCs. But when I started a new game, my rig couldn't handle it and froze my computer. This may work for others with higher end PCs. Might share it probably next week (3.8 GB, AFAIR). Smile

Nice! I myself wanted to create kind of Ultimate fix for this new update/DLC, to reduce filesize a bit, and so people can apply it "on top" of the existing G4TW Cities: Skylines torrent. We'll sow how it goes.

Yess, aye lieeke!

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslim786 on Mon 12 Dec 2016, 00:36

Have you given up?

Muslim786
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : Sims Series and Resident Evil Series
Male Posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 12 Dec 2016, 00:38

@Muslim786 wrote:Have you given up?

//MERGED

No, not dead yet.  I tip my fedora.  I actually have the newest update for "Natural Disasters", and going to work on it this week. I hope we can release a few more torrents before Christmas...we'll have to see.

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cows5evah on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 07:40

I was just going to ask for this, I haven't played cities skylines before but after watching xurbansimsx I really want this!
cows5evah
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 2,3&4, GTA V, Life Is Strange, Gmod, Portal 1&2, Battleblock, Dead Island, L4D2, TERA
Male Posts : 84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslim786 on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 02:21

Whats the progress so far

Muslim786
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 02:43

@Muslim786 wrote:Whats the progress so far

It's "flowing" (though I can't give an exact release date). We will release new stuff, when we are ready. Smile

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslim786 on Thu 22 Dec 2016, 21:10

Thank's

Muslim786
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 23 Dec 2016, 02:08

@Muslim786 wrote:Thank's

Welcome.  Carlos is tha man

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslim786 on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 02:51

Any news?

Muslim786
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 05:36

@Muslim786 wrote:Any news?

Hello again,

Please, there is no need to keep asking us all the time about this, or any other game. Smile  As I said before, when the time comes we will release stuff, and you all will notice. As of right now, I got sidetracked with other issues, so this new game/DLC has a somewhat lower priority now. I'm sorry if you are disappointed.

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslim786 on Fri 27 Jan 2017, 17:29

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Muslim786 wrote:Any news?

Hello again,

Please, there is no need to keep asking us all the time about this, or any other game. Smile  As I said before, when the time comes we will release stuff, and you all will notice. As of right now, I got sidetracked with other issues, so this new game/DLC has a somewhat lower priority now. I'm sorry if you are disappointed.

I was just wondering if you are still doing it or not?

//EDIT

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Muslim786 wrote:Whats the progress so far

It's "flowing" (though I can't give an exact release date). We will release new stuff, when we are ready. Smile

A few months have passed by now.

Muslim786
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 07 Feb 2017, 20:11

User @Muslim786, in general we do not give out ETA's for games. Sorry if you are disappointed, but if you want there is this torrent on TPB here, which you could give a try: https://tinyurl.com/hr3xmms

We'd appreciate it, if you did not ask us anymore about "when new games will come out", though. Smile  If it's out, then it's out. If it's not on our download list, then it's not on the download list.

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum