Download Link Instead of Torrent?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Download Link Instead of Torrent?

Post by Kiwi Maddog on Wed 30 Nov 2016, 23:29

I am not able to torrent anything currently, but download links (ie mega) work for me. Does anyone know of any download links for the three Sims 4 titles you need to get the Ultimate Fix to work (base game, Get to Work, and Get Together)?

Kiwi Maddog
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Download Link Instead of Torrent?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 01 Dec 2016, 01:03

@Kiwi Maddog wrote:I am not able to torrent anything currently, but download links (ie mega) work for me. Does anyone know of any download links for the three Sims 4 titles you need to get the Ultimate Fix to work (base game, Get to Work, and Get Together)?

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Kiwi Maddog,

Sorry to hear about that. I'm assuming you can't torrent (anymore) because of ISP-problems? Do you have the possibility to ask a friend or relative to torrent stuff for you?

The thing is, we generally specialize in torrents only. I could upload the stuff on MEGA or something, but those links would then be visible to all people. Including those people who I refer to as "not sympathetic to our work" (a.k.a the anti-piracy coalition). They would just report those direct downloads, and then the links get taken down. That cannot happen with torrents: as long as at least one person has the torrent he or she can seed again. 

The other possibility would be, you pay for a VPN service which masks your torrenting activities. See the topic here for example:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23927-the-sims-3-complete-collection-torrent-copyright-issues
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum