My Sims 4 creations (with download links)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My Sims 4 creations (with download links)

Post by Cat_Eye on Sun 05 Mar 2017, 22:07

Here is a sim, that I already mentioned several times. She is the mother of many sims that have already been posted here. I use her for the baby challenge in my gameplays.

Her name is Lena Morrison. She comes from a wealthy family, so she never had to worry about money in her life. She is the only child and her mother passed away when she was young. Due to this she always wanted to have a big family, whith lots of children. She also has started a romantic relationship with a lot of men so far, and so far she doesn't feel like stopping. She has the the serial romantic aspiration and is aiming to get the "player" trait, so that people stop being jealous.
She is however the closest to the man she first met and had a child with, Don Lothario. He is also the father figure for her children, since I move most of them to his household, once they become teenagers. She is also a great cook and has the cooking and gourmet cooking skills maxed.

Once I'll get tired of the baby challenge, I'll probably get them married, but until then, she plans to hit the home run for quite some time.

Feel free to use her, she has some great genes, as seen in the two sets of teenagers I posted above.

Download Link

Cat_Eye
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 12:13

Some time ago I mentioned that I will make sims 4 version of a certain duo who might represent Romania at a certain song contest. Well. They won and they will represent their country at the Eurovision song contest. Those of you who don't know what that it, it's a song contest in which different European countries participate(and due to corruption Australia is also there). In the past, it used to be quite interesting, since every country sang in their official language and there was a lot of variety when it came to the songs. Now it has been modernized, countries can sing in what language they want(most choose English) and many songs sound the same. But every year there are still some really good songs there and a few rather wacky ones. The latter can be said about the song that Ilinca Bacila and Alex Florea sing. A mix of rap and yodeling? Shouldn't work at all, but it does. A real earworm. Judging by the reactions you either love it or hate it. From the songs that I've heard so far, I must say that it's my favorite. Although I do have to say, that most songs this year are DIRE.

Anyway feel free to listen to the song here:

Or watch the live performance:

Here are the sims versions of the singers:

Download link

Fingerless gloves: [url=http://tinyurl.com/hygb49d]http://tinyurl.com/hygb49d[/url]

There's something about them that I'm not satisfied completely with, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's just that I'm not used to making sims based on actual people. Anyway, what do you think of them?
Should I send them to the singers on Twitter? xD

Cat_Eye
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelinore on Mon 13 Mar 2017, 22:49

In my humble opnion, you did very well on them. Comparing to the real life images.. yeah I can see who they are supposed to be. As far as the twitter share, I am not sure what to say about that because I don't really use social medias.
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum