Kids Stuff CAS Items not showing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kids Stuff CAS Items not showing up

Post by marion876 on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 00:44

I accidentally updated my game (I have a legit base), so I had to reinstall the expansions, and fix, but when I went into my game I noticed that the kids that had spawned in Kids Stuff CAS items were missing torsos, or legs, or they were bald. I realized none of the Kids Stuff CAS items were showing up, but the option from the filter to show only items from certain packs had a Kids Stuff option. I went to see if this also was a problem with build mode items, but when I went into a lot the Kids Stuff furniture and items did show up.  

So I reinstalled the Base Game, and the expansions and the fix, and it's still not showing up. I've checked to see if anything was quarantined, but nothing was. It was a completely vanilla game when I checked the second time, so no Mods.

marion876
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kids Stuff CAS Items not showing up

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 23:46

@marion876 wrote:I accidentally updated my game (I have a legit base), so I had to reinstall the expansions, and fix, but when I went into my game I noticed that the kids that had spawned in Kids Stuff CAS items were missing torsos, or legs, or they were bald. I realized none of the Kids Stuff CAS items were showing up, but the option from the filter to show only items from certain packs had a Kids Stuff option. I went to see if this also was a problem with build mode items, but when I went into a lot the Kids Stuff furniture and items did show up.  

So I reinstalled the Base Game, and the expansions and the fix, and it's still not showing up. I've checked to see if anything was quarantined, but nothing was. It was a completely vanilla game when I checked the second time, so no Mods.

//MOVED

Hello @Marion876,

Check under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 for a file named GameVersion.txt; please delete the file. And as for the missing DLC, check out the post here for a possible solution:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t22402-suddenly-missing-dlc-packs-in-the-sims-4-possible-fix

Also try running the game as Administrator too. Good luck for now!
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14090

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum