Sims 3 Error extracting serial.exe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Error extracting serial.exe

Post by felicia44 on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 07:30

Downloading Sims 3 on a mac. Got to the part where the installer is open and requires a serial code, but every time I click the serial.exe in the #cracked folder I get a fatal error.

Last edited by felicia44 on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 10:02; edited 1 time in total

felicia44
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Error extracting serial.exe

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 09:54

@felicia44 wrote:Downloading Sims 3 on a mac. Got to the part where the installer is open and requires a serial code, but every time I click the serial.exe in the #cracked folder I get a fatal error.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum @felicia44,

I moved your post to the "Mac Support" section. Please note that we are primarily specialized in released for Windows games and software only, therefore all our downloads are meant to be used on Windows only.

Unfortunately we cannot give any official Mac support right now, because we don't have any Mac knowledge. Beyond using the download on Windows, or installing a Windows-partition on a Mac computer, I could not tell you either how to solve the problem I'm afraid. 
WhatDidUJustCallMe?

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum