The sims 4 Managing emplyees window blank

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 Managing emplyees window blank

Post by maherx70 on Sun 18 Dec 2016, 19:20

My managing employes in Get to work+Dineout are emty, When i click on the icon it comes a emty/Blank small window,Before it was working correctly but today this happens with me. I put some houses,Shops in retails and then it happen s0 i have undo and place the old /back up/ Tray folder but still its the same Sad PLEASER HELP:(
maherx70
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Gta V,GTA IV ,GTA 5,Call ofduty (All), Need for speed(All),The Sims series(all),Wacth Dogs
Male Posts : 52

View user profile http://simsproducts.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 4 Managing emplyees window blank

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 04:23

Hello @maherx70,

Have you tried installing the latest "City Living" torrent already? It includes the stuff rom the previous "Ultimate fix", "Get together hotfix" and "Dine Out patch". So these minor (?) should be solved by adding the City Living torrent.
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t24136-the-sims-4-city-living-out-now

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum