What stories are you going to dive into now that City Living is just around the corner?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What stories are you going to dive into now that City Living is just around the corner?

Post by Ughust on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 20:50

Since City Living is just around the corner for us, what are your plans for your households? 

I'll start...I plan to have two twin boys; one being an aromantic transman politician and the other being a rebellious flirt in the social media career.
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What stories are you going to dive into now that City Living is just around the corner?

Post by cows5evah on Thu 22 Dec 2016, 00:33

I plan on moving my teen sims into the city (due to a mod making them autowoohoo they ended up being teen parents) 

I've been waiting for CL to play them because I felt like something along the lines of this would be fun to do for young parents, starting from the bottom to the top.
cows5evah
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 2,3&4, GTA V, Life Is Strange, Gmod, Portal 1&2, Battleblock, Dead Island, L4D2, TERA
Male Posts : 125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What stories are you going to dive into now that City Living is just around the corner?

Post by Ughust on Thu 22 Dec 2016, 00:37

cows5evah wrote:I plan on moving my teen sims into the city (due to a mod making them autowoohoo they ended up being teen parents) 

I've been waiting for CL to play them because I felt like something along the lines of this would be fun to do for young parents, starting from the bottom to the top.
That sounds like an awesome idea!
Ughust
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amxlia21 on Thu 22 Dec 2016, 15:14

a version of rags to riches Smile (played by my "me" version sim)
amxlia21
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, Assassin's Creed series, Mafia II, Batman series, Far Cry 3, GTA V, Hitman: Absolution, COD
Female Posts : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum