The last expansion pack doesn't show up, I have replaced the text file.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The last expansion pack doesn't show up, I have replaced the text file.

Post by momoshiro88 on Sat 24 Dec 2016, 04:05

I used this method after City Living, bu someting's wrong...the last expansion pack doesn't show up, I have replaced the text file.

momoshiro88
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The last expansion pack doesn't show up, I have replaced the text file.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 24 Dec 2016, 07:42

@momoshiro88 wrote:I used this method after City Living, bu someting's wrong...the last expansion pack doesn't show up, I have replaced the text file.

//SPLIT

Hello @momoshiro88,

I moved your post to the correct section. Smile  The old link on the guide about language changing included an old RldOrigin.ini file...from the previous Ultimate fix. In order to fix your issue, please re-download the latest crack here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-25-136-1020

The default language will be English again though...try editing the line where it says "Language" in the text file and save the changes. If you are having difficulties with that, I will later work on an updated set of language text files. Stay tuned!

P.S. I took down the link for the text files...
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14765

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum