The Sims 4 Downloads.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Downloads.

Post by HeyyyItsRaeee on Fri 30 Dec 2016, 17:21

Hey everyone. In need of some help. I've downloaded The Sims 4 and even The Sims 3 from here before. Though recently I had to reformat my computer due to a virus I got from another website unfortunately. And as obsessed as I am with The Sims 4 I had to have again especially after finding out that City Living was available. Unfortunately, when I downloaded the torrent for the base game and began installing it, I got error messages.(Though i have proceeded in installing it and game won't work) This is one of the error messages I got when trying to install. I'm hoping someone can help me into figuring out what to do to fix this problem and get back to playing! 

HeyyyItsRaeee
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 & 4
Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Downloads.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 01 Jan 2017, 11:34

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

You can download/install that file manually later on; are you able to skip this error message and proceed with the game installation?

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13488

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum