can someone upload FullBuild0_p10.package and FullBuild1_p10.package from the sims 3 pets?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can someone upload FullBuild0_p10.package and FullBuild1_p10.package from the sims 3 pets?

Post by Syazwan133 on Wed 26 Oct 2011, 16:56

i've downloaded The SIms 3 Pets torrent from thepiratebay.org/torrent/6753397/The_Sims_3__Pets_%5BFULL%5D___Games4theworld__ . and installed it with no error . but when i start the game , it said "additional file required to open FullBuild0_p10.package FullBuild1_p10.package" . and i looked at \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Pets\GameData\Shared\Packages and there's no file in there! so can someone pls upload the FullBuild package ? oh btw (i know my english is bad Embarassed )

Syazwan133
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 2128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can someone upload FullBuild0_p10.package and FullBuild1_p10.package from the sims 3 pets?

Post by Narong30 on Wed 26 Oct 2011, 17:06

@Syazwan133 wrote:i've downloaded The SIms 3 Pets torrent from thepiratebay.org/torrent/6753397/The_Sims_3__Pets_%5BFULL%5D___Games4theworld__ . and installed it with no error . but when i start the game , it said "additional file required to open FullBuild0_p10.package FullBuild1_p10.package" . and i looked at \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Pets\GameData\Shared\Packages and there's no file in there! so can someone pls upload the FullBuild package ? oh btw (i know my english is bad Embarassed )

Why don't you just reinstall back your game? By the way, I hope you'll download compulsory expansion pack. Either Generation/ town life stuff /pets.

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
® Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46493
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: can someone upload FullBuild0_p10.package and FullBuild1_p10.package from the sims 3 pets?

Post by Syazwan133 on Wed 26 Oct 2011, 17:10

I've reinstalled it back but still no luck

Syazwan133
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 2128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can someone upload FullBuild0_p10.package and FullBuild1_p10.package from the sims 3 pets?

Post by Narong30 on Wed 26 Oct 2011, 17:19

@Syazwan133 wrote:I've reinstalled it back but still no luck

May I know, what software are you using to extract the .rar file?

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
® Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46493
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: can someone upload FullBuild0_p10.package and FullBuild1_p10.package from the sims 3 pets?

Post by Adwomin on Wed 26 Oct 2011, 18:20

Hello,

I don't understand how you were able to install the original download, because it should give an error during the installation.

Anyhow, please completely uninstall the game, restart your PC and then re-install the game using this Fix first: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t2251-the-sims-3-pets-please-insert-disk-1-official-fix-important

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026347
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: can someone upload FullBuild0_p10.package and FullBuild1_p10.package from the sims 3 pets?

Post by Syazwan133 on Thu 27 Oct 2011, 04:22

Admin wrote:Hello,

I don't understand how you were able to install the original download, because it should give an error during the installation.

Anyhow, please completely uninstall the game, restart your PC and then re-install the game using this Fix first: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t2251-the-sims-3-pets-please-insert-disk-1-official-fix-important

i downloaded this fix and i tried to reinstall it back . but this error showed up : CRC error: The file C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
Pets\GameData\Shared\Packages\FullBuild0_p10.package doesn't match the
file in the setup's.cab file. The medium from which you are running the
setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

Syazwan133
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 2128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can someone upload FullBuild0_p10.package and FullBuild1_p10.package from the sims 3 pets?

Post by Aɾყα on Thu 27 Oct 2011, 08:32

Hello,
Which program did you use to extract the files?

_________________




"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105
Points : 20010
Reputation : 1430
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can someone upload FullBuild0_p10.package and FullBuild1_p10.package from the sims 3 pets?

Post by Adwomin on Thu 27 Oct 2011, 16:13

@Syazwan133 wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello,

I don't understand how you were able to install the original download, because it should give an error during the installation.

Anyhow, please completely uninstall the game, restart your PC and then re-install the game using this Fix first: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t2251-the-sims-3-pets-please-insert-disk-1-official-fix-important

i downloaded this fix and i tried to reinstall it back . but this error showed up : CRC error: The file C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
Pets\GameData\Shared\Packages\FullBuild0_p10.package doesn't match the
file in the setup's.cab file. The medium from which you are running the
setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

Hello,

Please open the .rar file you downloaded using only WinRar, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . (If you use any other software than WinRar, like WinZip or 7-zip, the files will get messed up!)
When
you've opened the file using WinRar, select áll the files in it and
drag & drop them to a folder on your Desktop. When the extraction is
done, close the .rar file and open the folder on your Desktop.
Now,
start by reading the included "# Installation Guide.txt" and you should
be able to get the game to work yourself. Good luck!

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026347
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum