Getting run as administrator and make sure origin is working>>> then when I open origin I get make sure origin client isn't working!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting run as administrator and make sure origin is working>>> then when I open origin I get make sure origin client isn't working!!!!!

Post by Castle Princess on Sat 31 Dec 2016, 19:02

Hello, I have all the game with expansions from G4TW and installed them properly , I also tried the permission thing, tried moving all installed data to different drive and tried of course to uninstall and reinstall the whole things.

So now I really don't know what to do and I'm using windows 10

Castle Princess
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting run as administrator and make sure origin is working>>> then when I open origin I get make sure origin client isn't working!!!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 01 Jan 2017, 11:35

Castle Princess wrote:Hello, I have all the game with expansions from G4TW and installed them properly , I also tried the permission thing, tried moving all installed data to different drive and tried of course to uninstall and reinstall the whole things.

So now I really don't know what to do and I'm using windows 10

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Castle Princess,

Do you have any mods or custom content installed, and if yes, can you try temporarily removing them? Also, I hope you are signed out of Origin and have all Origin-related windows closed?

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting run as administrator and make sure origin is working>>> then when I open origin I get make sure origin client isn't working!!!!!

Post by Dynamus on Tue 03 Jan 2017, 18:08

Hello. I have the same exact error occasionally.

Here's how I deal with it:

Go to the Task Manager, look for Origin under the processes, and End the Task. The game should run normally afterward.

Dynamus
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum