The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by sarahnugget on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:09

Mod edit: please note that actual problems on The Sims 4-related issues must be posted in the designated Forum sections, so either in The Sims 4 Downloads Support or in The Sims 4 in-game Support. This "Sims Emporium" section is exclusively for chit-chat only.

- The_gh0stm4n

I've been getting my tweets blown up with Sims people saying they released a free update with toddlers. Can I update it myself, or do I need to wait until it's on here??

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims Emporium", link added & topic title shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n
sarahnugget
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : Sims 4, Sims 3
Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by VickyV on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:23

i came here to ask the same thing, please guys can you tell us if the new update will soon be available here?? Very Happy

VickyV
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meghna93 on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:27

Toddlers are here!!!! Finally after all this time! I really hope we can get an update here and not wait till the next crack is realeased! Fingers crossed :')

meghna93
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TODDLERS :O

Post by aaronisak on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:29

Yoooo when will we get the toddlers?? Ermahgerd Ermahgerd Ermahgerd

aaronisak
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:33

@sarahnugget wrote:I've been getting my tweets blown up with Sims people saying they released a free update with toddlers. Can I update it myself, or do I need to wait until it's on here??

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers

@VickyV wrote:i came here to ask the same thing, please guys can you tell us if the new update will soon be available here?? Very Happy

@meghna93 wrote:Toddlers are here!!!! Finally after all this time! I really hope we can get an update here and not wait till the next crack is realeased! Fingers crossed :')

Hello all,

I moved this thread to "The Sims Emporium". But you can only get this update if you have an Origin-basegame of The Sims 4 I'm afraid. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  I personally doubt that we'll be seeing a scene release of this anytime soon (mostly because City Living came out just a month ago), but who knows? With the new vampire DLC coming up toward the end of January there is maybe a chance the scene groups could work on it, but no guarantees of course - since I've got no idea.

Edit: the update is 1.90GB in download size and I'm actually going to test it, not so much for the toddlers, but for other reasons (like the Gallery).

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:37; edited 1 time in total

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahnugget on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:36

I do have the basegame of Sims 4, but I uninstalled it and used the one here because I had trouble making it work. Would I be able to uninstall again, and reinstall with my basegame and then install the DLC? I'd be willing to give it another try!
sarahnugget
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : Sims 4, Sims 3
Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abluefish on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:37

I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THIS!!! But it was bittersweet because I thought there probably won't be an update for us on here for a couple more months.
abluefish
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : TS1, TS2, TS3, TS4(like/hate relationship with 4, I won't pay for it, add toddlers then we'll talk), Elder Scrolls, GTAV, UT-04, AOE, Far Cry 3, Zoo Tycoon 1+2, Shadow of the Colossus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:40

@sarahnugget wrote:I do have the basegame of Sims 4, but I uninstalled it and used the one here because I had trouble making it work. Would I be able to uninstall again, and reinstall with my basegame and then install the DLC? I'd be willing to give it another try!

You can have both a legit game + pirated one installed on the same computer (if you know how to handle a few things, like paying attention to the folder under Documents - Electronic Arts - The Sims 4).

But I don't think you can have the toddlers in your pirated game, because this is a totally new patch version (1.26). The pirated game is on patch 1.25 though.

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josimmer on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:43

We won't get another update for 6 months or so I expect. So this indeed is bittersweet. I'll be watching a lot of LP's on YT. Lol. I couldn't care less about the supernatural, btw. I like to play a more realistic game. I do appreciate how they give something for everyone.

Josimmer
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by leah55555 on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:47

OMG I would be so thankful if we get update this month with toddlers and the vampire GP.. after that we don't really need an update until next EP..
leah55555
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josimmer on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:51

Who knows. Because both vampiers/supernatural and toddlers have been on the wish list for long, for so many. So they might get to cracking ... And honestly I'd love for the updates to be separate anyway. Not all packs are for everyone. But hey, you can't be too picky! I am loving city living, btw!

Josimmer
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boni on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:53

Just when I was about to delete sims 4 but now I'll wait for the next update because I need too try the toddlers.

Even though they remind me if mini adults.

Boni
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims3
Female Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josimmer on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:55

@Boni wrote:Just when I was about to delete sims 4 but now I'll wait for the next update because I need too try the toddlers.

Even though they remind me if mini adults.
Hahaha, I thought the same, they look like mini sims and a tiny bit scary.

Josimmer
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxisPC on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:59

Well that was unexpected. I thought they were gonna include it in a Generations EP or something lol.

MaxisPC
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, SimCity, Cities Skylines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rteeny on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:03

Would I be able to log into a friend's account and download the update to use with my pirated game or no because it's pirated?

Rteeny
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingk8 on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:05

Haha I'm freaking out!! Toddlers have always been one of my favorite parts of the sims games. Will be counting the seconds until a crack is released with this update. tbh it's vaguely tempting to just drop a couple hundred bucks buying all the games just for this....

dancingk8
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxisPC on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:11

@Rteeny wrote:Would I be able to log into a friend's account and download the update to use with my pirated game or no because it's pirated?
Unfortunately no. But in the meantime you can try the 48-hour free trial on Origin or just use your friend's account.

MaxisPC
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, SimCity, Cities Skylines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abluefish on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:13

I think they look freaking adorable and from what I've seen I couldn't be happier with them! I actually cried a little from the trailer- it was like when I first saw the trailer for TS3 or first played TS2. I feel the same about buying them.. I always said I wouldn't buy any until they gave us toddlers. But damn I am broke rn.
abluefish
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : TS1, TS2, TS3, TS4(like/hate relationship with 4, I won't pay for it, add toddlers then we'll talk), Elder Scrolls, GTAV, UT-04, AOE, Far Cry 3, Zoo Tycoon 1+2, Shadow of the Colossus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughust on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:19

does anyone at g4tw know how we could make the update available for pirated people? i reALLY want to play
Ughust
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:26

@Ughust wrote:does anyone at g4tw know how we could make the update available for pirated people? i reALLY want to play

The only safe way would be to wait for the next official 'scene release', whenever it's coming. As a consolation in the meantime ( Haters gonna hate ), here's a screenshot of the CAS involving these toddlers, from my own (Origin) game.

Those toddlers look a bit odd, but maybe it's because I haven't played much yet, and haven't seen too much. Also, on a slight off-topic note: gallery items (except toddlers I guess?) downloaded with this new 1.26 patch appear to be usable in the cracked 1.25 version.

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smokeytaboo on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:32

Hello all,

I moved this thread to "The Sims Emporium". But you can only get this update if you have an Origin-basegame of The Sims 4 I'm afraid. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  I personally doubt that we'll be seeing a scene release of this anytime soon (mostly because City Living came out just a month ago), but who knows? With the new vampire DLC coming up toward the end of January there is maybe a chance the scene groups could work on it, but no guarantees of course - since I've got no idea.

Edit: the update is 1.90GB in download size and I'm actually going to test it, not so much for the toddlers, but for other reasons (like the Gallery).

I'm pretty sure I have the base game from Origin but when I go to the Origin client to update the game it shows that its not installed, maybe because I had to move the file for the pirated version? If I reinstalled it and then updated it will my game continue to work or will it mess up my pirated copies from here?
smokeytaboo
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Assassins Creed, Elder Scrolls, GTA, Fable series, Left 4 Dead, COD, Zelda, Minecraft, DDR
Female Posts : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughust on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:42

Well, darn. This is bittersweet because we probably won't get another release for a long while.
Ughust
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male Posts : 118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:48

If we'll get a repack with this and the vampires it won't by before March for sure. 
I personally couldn't care less about the todlers, but at least other people can appreciate them.

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein,
Male Posts : 151

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by imaguruguru on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 20:54

When you say "Repack" does that mean a person has to download 
The Sims 4 + all expansions again in one package? Or does repack only mean the update itself?

imaguruguru
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelinore on Thu 12 Jan 2017, 21:05

This makes me both happy as hell and depressed cause we have to wait lol. But hey.. gives us something to look forward to in the next scene update.
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 117

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum