The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Beatoften on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 07:30

if the game were good i might buy it, but its not even that good.

Beatoften
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by imaguruguru on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 10:30

I still stand that an update being done every 4 months (Jan, April, August, Dec) with whatever is out by that month is reasonable..No shit, Sherlock.

imaguruguru
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dannchik2006 on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 18:31

Long time lurker here. Signed up for an account just to say how absolutely disgusting and entitled the people are in this thread. I would hope that no one over the age of 18 has such strong feelings about the world owing them anything beyond a shot at living.

But to believe that an entire generation is void of such narcissism when reality television and social media reign supreme would show my own ignorance.

Good day to you No shit, Sherlock.

dannchik2006
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Final Fantasy Tactics

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimNord on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 19:46

@dannchik2006 wrote:Long time lurker here. Signed up for an account just to say how absolutely disgusting and entitled the people are in this thread. I would hope that no one over the age of 18 has such strong feelings about the world owing them anything beyond a shot at living.

But to believe that an entire generation is void of such narcissism when reality television and social media reign supreme would show my own ignorance.

Cookie from Carlos Have a cookie and relax,No need to bite ppls head of

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IvoryOwl on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 21:14

@dannchik2006 wrote:Long time lurker here. Signed up for an account just to say how absolutely disgusting and entitled the people are in this thread. I would hope that no one over the age of 18 has such strong feelings about the world owing them anything beyond a shot at living.

You're not being a good example yourself with that kind of attitude, not to mention making an account just to be rude is kind of messed up in its own way... just saying.
Relax, enjoy life a little more and don't let other people's problems and attitudes turn you sour - they're not about you or related to you so just carry on.
IvoryOwl
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Thief, Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Binding of Isaac, Witcher, Minecraft, Telltale Games, Choice of Games
Female Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 21:31

@IvoryOwl wrote:

You're not being a good example yourself with that kind of attitude, not to mention signing up just to be rude is kind of messed up in its own way... just saying.
Relax, enjoy life a little more and don't other people's problems and attitudes turn you sour - they're not about you or related to you so carry on.

I agree.
Please try to be mindful of the way you communicate your annoyance.

@Ɛɗιη wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven General Forum Rules: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

03.) Be friendly and patient with other Forum users. The Games4theworld team members believe in a spirit of kindness. Due to the nature of online communication, misunderstandings can and do happen. Please be mindful that, even if you may not have any negative intentions in your postings, other users may feel differently. Consequently, the Moderators and Administrators reserve the right to edit or remove messages, if they can be considered offensive.
You must respect the moderators and administrators. They all work voluntarily on this forum and they are human, not machines!

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"
Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 14879

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dannchik2006 on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 23:55

Lovesims 17 - I'm not about to wait no YEAR for a **** update for a game! Now That is BEYOND ridiculous. And I'm not going to buy the game either because I don't want to support EA.

imaguruguru - I  still stand that an update being done every 4 months (Jan, April, August, Dec) with whatever is out by that month is reasonable

Katek wrote:
Honestly, this is just **** rediculous now. It's been 3, almost 4, months since the update. Nobody wants to wait for this **** Eco Living Pack. We appreciate how hard cracking games is, but come on, this is just a pisstake now.

You can delete this account now, it pretty much served its purpose. Will also screenshot key points in this thread and spread it around the scene.

Good day!

dannchik2006
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Final Fantasy Tactics

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by imaguruguru on Fri 21 Apr 2017, 05:50

Dannchikk, the world does not owe you a world of no self entitled people or annoyance. You'll just have to deal with it.

imaguruguru
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Fri 21 Apr 2017, 08:19

@dannchik2006 wrote:Lovesims 17 - I'm not about to wait no YEAR for a **** update for a game! Now That is BEYOND ridiculous. And I'm not going to buy the game either because I don't want to support EA.

imaguruguru - I  still stand that an update being done every 4 months (Jan, April, August, Dec) with whatever is out by that month is reasonable

Katek wrote:
Honestly, this is just **** rediculous now. It's been 3, almost 4, months since the update. Nobody wants to wait for this **** Eco Living Pack. We appreciate how hard cracking games is, but come on, this is just a pisstake now.

You can delete this account now, it pretty much served its purpose. Will also screenshot key points in this thread and spread it around the scene.

Good day!

Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adamzaid on Fri 21 Apr 2017, 10:31

honestly yes this is getting a bit ridiculous and honestly if you cat manage a crack then i would say stop making the sims as your main prority and star cracking other games becuase a protest might start soon XD
adamzaid
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims 3 and 4,life is strange,the walking dead,gta 5 ,infamous second son
Male Posts : 118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimiesaurous on Fri 21 Apr 2017, 18:19

I just dont understand why everyone gets all butt hurt about a video game.. If you dont wanna wait then buy the game.. If you have enough support for the crackers then you should prolly have some support for the developers of the game. I have bought the base game and im just waiting for the prices for the dlcs to go down. get to work and the likes are already down to 20 bucks at walmart.

Kimiesaurous
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims, Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelinore on Fri 21 Apr 2017, 22:09

I have honestly been absorbed in the Sims 3 (especially while my internet was acting bonky) and its pretty much keeping me entertained for the time being. Some of the custom worlds out there are pretty amazing.. I am playing in such a world now. If you have not tried the older sims games, now is a good time to do so while we wait. Thanks to this site, there is a complete version and complete set of store content. I would rather the release wait till some more bug fixes for Sims 4 are implemented.
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IvoryOwl on Fri 21 Apr 2017, 23:48

@dannchik2006 wrote:Lovesims 17 - I'm not about to wait no YEAR for a **** update for a game! Now That is BEYOND ridiculous. And I'm not going to buy the game either because I don't want to support EA.

Katek wrote:

Good day!

Lmao! "I'm going to tell mom what you did!" -- Is the vibe I'm getting from this.

Honestly dude? You can do whatever you want but if I were you I'd avoid the self-humiliation. It takes a special kind of individual with too much free time on their hands to sign up an account just to whine about the whinners, threaten to take screens and, to top it off, disapear afterwards. Don't you have anything better to do with your life? Not pointing out any fingers but that sounds like something a salty, self-entitled 12 year old would do.

Also not sure if you are aware but ALL the scene websites available are owned and maintained by fans so you're not showing them anything new. What, you think angry, self-entitled opinions are exclusive to this forum? Go their reddit pages and watch the drama flow. There are rotten apples wherever we go but that doesn't mean everyone thinks and acts like that. Kinda sad to see you so obcessed with the bad examples yet not giving two hoots about those who've acted sensible and supportive throughout this entire thread. Real shame. I'll say it again, don't let other people's issues ruin you.

I don't want to derail this thread anymore than I have so have a good day.
IvoryOwl
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Thief, Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Binding of Isaac, Witcher, Minecraft, Telltale Games, Choice of Games
Female Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 01:42

man... i hate to say it cause i been coming to this site for so long, but i'm really not finding it very enjoyable to come here with all this constant bickering any more. think i'm gonna start treating this place as i did facebook, and take it off my visit here often list. starting to feel like my heads gonna explode. guess i am getting old. i dont need all the negativity, i have enough of my own.

Thanks Ɛɗιη and The_gh0stm4n  for all you do for us, and for being able to deal with all this all the time with a cool head.

Misfit203
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 294

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelinore on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 02:45

Why not turn it to a positive light then? I have been trying to. Smile
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ktheland on Sat 22 Apr 2017, 14:18

i'm pretty sure the people who crack games are trying their best.

ktheland
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 2, Sims 4
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maherx70 on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 15:04

wait for it Smile
maherx70
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Gta V,GTA IV ,GTA 5,Call ofduty (All), Need for speed(All),The Sims series(all),Wacth Dogs
Male Posts : 46

View user profile http://simsproducts.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katek on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 16:34

Katek wrote:

Good day!
Uhh, don't get what the threatening nature is meant to do? "You can delete this account now" but I don't want to? Go have some tea and chill, listen to some good music or something.

Katek
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.K Drack on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 18:28

""You can delete this account now" but I don't want to?"
-I think he was talking about his account, not yours. Tea 5
J.K Drack
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Jojo's bizzare adventure Eyes of heaven, Persona 3 FES, Kingdom hearts 358/2 Days, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy XIV, Skyrim, Morrowind, The Sims series, Dark Souls II, Jet Set Radio, Sonic 2, Rayman 2, Devil may cry 3, Solatorobo.
Male Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 19:10

@J.K Drack wrote:""You can delete this account now" but I don't want to?"
-I think he was talking about his account, not yours. Tea 5

I think so too, and we don't even do that here Razz

Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonStick on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 20:25

@dannchik2006 wrote:14 years old troll here. Signed up for an account just to say how absolutely disgusting and entitled the people are in this thread. I would hope that no one over the age of 18 has such strong feelings about the world owing them anything beyond a shot at living.

I especially love this line
"But to believe that an entire generation is void of such narcissism when reality television and social media reign supreme would show my own ignorance."
Made me comment and gave me a light chuckle.
The type of comments you look back on when you're like 25+ and realize what a little dumbass child you used to be. Good times.

@misfit203 wrote:guess i am getting old. i dont need all the negativity, i have enough of my own.
I feel like what age (as well as working for customer service) did to me was look at comments like these in a less serious tone. There's just absolutely no reason to really take anything said online or otherwise seriously. It's just vapid banter at this point. Unless it's racist **** and personal attacks, I find it all pretty laughable  Laughing

@dannchik2006 wrote:Will also screenshot key points in this thread and spread it around the scene.

Hahahahahahahaha sure kiddo, go ahead and "spread it around the scene" lmao  
Love this, treasure trove of juvenile bait.

CinnamonStick
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimNord on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 20:35

Embarrassing...
How does it help to attack forums and complain about those of us that "whines" over a crack that is in the making?? Oh my...
all it does is to create anger and moderators that will get fed up ..... ohh right ...trolls that troll wants that . kinda forgot.
anyway big KUDOS to the moderators that have patience with all of us and our whining All Hail Carlos!

Last edited by SimNord on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 20:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had another word iinstead of complaining that was subject to cencor)

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebud1773 on Sun 23 Apr 2017, 22:59

Heeeeeey, Macarena Making TS4 CC, messing with TS3 CAW and anything else I can get into here. The update will be awesome when it comes out, but until then I'm keeping busy. Maybe the kid who threatened to screenshot the whining should go learn something new instead of trolling. It might be a constructive use of his/her time.
Rosebud1773
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nammmjuannn on Mon 24 Apr 2017, 02:40

*in Dory's voice* Just keep waiting, just keep waiting  The Sims Plumbob 1

nammmjuannn
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Builder on Mon 24 Apr 2017, 13:16

Even though we were wrong about there being an update around *right now*, in light of the newly announced gamepack, I'm actually still pretty excited. That just means we'll probably be getting an helluva update next time. With two new game packs and hugely improved family play, I think it's going to be amazing.

Builder
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adamzaid on Mon 24 Apr 2017, 14:39

the admins right now

so what are we soppused to do?

nothing just do nothing stay quit and never respond back to this thread again XD
adamzaid
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : the sims 3 and 4,life is strange,the walking dead,gta 5 ,infamous second son
Male Posts : 118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ioanna106 on Mon 24 Apr 2017, 16:20

For the love of God,people should stop complaining and being so aggressive..We've all been waiting so long for this crack to come out,but being so negative won't help..In the meantime I started playing "Bully Scholarship Edition".. Remembered the days back when I used to play it on my PS2..It's a really good and amusing game if any of you want to try it out! Be patient and stay positive guys!
ioanna106
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA,MGS,The Sims,Resident Evil,Saints Row,Hitman
Female Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next