The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Oromoda on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 03:49

I went to the downs-sims website, but their download "links" for the vampire pack and crack weren't even links, they were just plain text. The only links that did work were the "necessary programs" links that led right to adf.ly...

Oromoda
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veronica55 on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 04:37

On my origin, the digital deluxe base game is now for 23euro from 70euro. Nice discount but still, if I want to buy everything, it's around 300euro so, just buying the base game doesn't make sense to me when I can't buy the rest.

veronica55
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Toddlers?

Post by maomi123 on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 06:19

Are they coming anytime soon ? XD
maomi123
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Smite
Female Posts : 13

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkyrzMt6LbJ1fNG5b8bQyng

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 06:21

@maomi123 wrote:Are they coming anytime soon ? XD

Nah. xD

(Topics merged).

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 07:27

@veronica55 wrote:Looks like we won't be getting vampires untill pets exp. is released. (or some other game pack/stuff in between) This is what always happens with TS4. By the time we get a new crack, there's already something new released or announced to be released in a short while. 

It's been ages and there's already tons of CC for toddlers out there for sims sake! Another thing I don't get is why the heck we depend on only reloaded for ts4 as if they are the only warez team on the world. I think it's time for some other team to take over cracking TS4 as reloaded is clearly neglecting it / barely interested anymore.

I am pretty good at using computers but I know absolutely nothing about programming/coding etc. If I had a slightest experience/knowledge I swear I would totally make it happen because all this waiting is beyond stupid while more complicated, major games are being cracked max. within a week after their release.

There IS a lot of demand for ts4. They are either bribed for real or they just don't want to do it anymore, which, they can just say so, then we know it. It's like insulting all those people who are waiting and getting no update, no word.

I wouldnt suggest getting pissed off at the only group willing to crack the sims 4. yeah sure we could get cracks from other scene groups if that were an option but it's not, cause if it was we would already have it. so i'd highly recommend being thankful for what you already have and be patient for whats yet to come, whenever it is THEY DECIDE to release it. getting people pissed off at reloaded and trying to start a uprising against reloaded demanding they do a new sims 4 release will more likely have a negative result and end up in them saying you know what, screw you too. crack your own game. which obviously you havent figured out how to do yet. once you come up with your own working crack that you designed, feel free to talk all the crap you want. now isnt the time, cause nobody else is gonna do it or else we would have one already.

[I Dont Understand People]

Misfit203
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 294

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 09:21

@Beatoften wrote:Let's all pretend to be dying of terminal illnesses to guilt trip them into cracking the patch faster.

@emma_mou wrote:good one @Beatoften!

@veronica55 wrote:(...) for sims sake! 

The thing with "only 1 scene group cracking [a specific] game" is not that uncommon. SimCity5 & GTA IV for instance were cracked by Razor1911. Assassin's Creed II (which took a long time back then) was cracked by Skidrow. I'm not an insider, but I guess part of this has to do with some sort of honor code: these groups may be in communication internally between one another, and they agree on splitting up any work on games. Of course that's not more than an educated guess by me.

If they really intended to stop working on cracking TS4, they would - of course - not communicate it themselves. They would let their "middlemen" or middlewomen know, who in turn would communicate this to the outside world. I think I mentioned the story already months ago, but in case not. I once got a cryptic message from a user on the G4TW Facebook page, who claimed that new cracked TS4 releases will generally coincide with major DLC releases of the game on Origin. I asked for more details or evidence to back up this claim, but the user never posted back after that initial conversation (I also suppose that FB-account was specifically created for the purpose of sending that message, a.k.a. it was a dummy FB-account; and no, of course I won't give out the name of that account in case some of you thought to ask about that). But to my knowledge there has been no such statement yet that the work on TS4 will stop, the omission of which indicates that there WILL be further cracked updates on TS4, even when there is a delay between each release.

And again: if anybody on G4TW has credible and trustworthy evidence to back up the claim that these scene groups are being paid to not crack games, then feel free to come forward if you want to share this information - you can of course message a G4TW Moderator or Administrator in private if you like. All I heard so far is "it has been done before" and "it makes sense". Where exactly was this done before, and no, in my eyes it doesn't necessarily make sense. Again, I've said it all along: if they (EA, Microsoft, etc.) have the capability to track down the sources of cracked games, maybe with the help of law enforcement/intelligence agencies, then why not bust them right on the spot? Personally, I think this entire thing with the "bribing" originated with the marketing departments of game publishers or maybe third-parties to whom this task was outsourced, whose employees register on well-known sites (forums/blogs/subreddits, etc.) just to post fake information. During my days in working as an assistant/associate attorney in a law firm - an area closely related to politics - we have seen cases first hand about these things. Or... maybe these posters are not related at all to EA/Microsoft, and are what some contemporaries call useful idiots

Also, the thing with the "demand" is...meh. At least as far as G4TW is concerned, I'm not sure how representative the demand here is on a very small forum where most users lurk. Not sure to what extent discussions about cracked games are allowed on sites like MTS, or if MATY are still active. I've also been told there are a couple of subreddits with the aim of "discussing about cracked games", but all in all...I don't know. Content-wise the game is still minimalistic, and from that perspective it sounds reasonable to me, that the scene groups only work on it in the event of major DLC releases, rather than cracking every single mini-update. Not entirely sure what people are expecting from the toddler-update anyhow. I have an Origin basegame myself, and playing with these toddlers gets old (no pun intended) so quickly. They "look" cute OK, but that's pretty much it. It can give you a couple of hours of fun, alright.

You know what, there are so many nice cracked games out there at the moment. Plus, depending on where you live the weather might get warmer again. Do something else in the meantime, and when the time is ripe, it will be the more fun. Try for example "YouTuber's Life" in the meantime. I'm not sure if the latest available cracked release has the bug fixed that blocks the game progress after a while (with the message that the game copy is pirated), but the game is very similar to The Sims.

Buckle up kiddos/millenials (and the few adults here) - it may likely take another while until we see the new update.

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laurinde on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 13:01

Ok question. If I buy the vampire expansion pack from Origin can I then just install it over my cracked sims 4 game I have so far??. And also if I install vampires will I also then have toddlers or not

laurinde
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veronica55 on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 15:20

@Misfit203 wrote:
@veronica55 wrote:Looks like we won't be getting vampires untill pets exp. is released. (or some other game pack/stuff in between) This is what always happens with TS4. By the time we get a new crack, there's already something new released or announced to be released in a short while. 

It's been ages and there's already tons of CC for toddlers out there for sims sake! Another thing I don't get is why the heck we depend on only reloaded for ts4 as if they are the only warez team on the world. I think it's time for some other team to take over cracking TS4 as reloaded is clearly neglecting it / barely interested anymore.

I am pretty good at using computers but I know absolutely nothing about programming/coding etc. If I had a slightest experience/knowledge I swear I would totally make it happen because all this waiting is beyond stupid while more complicated, major games are being cracked max. within a week after their release.

There IS a lot of demand for ts4. They are either bribed for real or they just don't want to do it anymore, which, they can just say so, then we know it. It's like insulting all those people who are waiting and getting no update, no word.

I wouldnt suggest getting pissed off at the only group willing to crack the sims 4. yeah sure we could get cracks from other scene groups if that were an option but it's not, cause if it was we would already have it. so i'd highly recommend being thankful for what you already have and be patient for whats yet to come, whenever it is THEY DECIDE to release it. getting people pissed off at reloaded and trying to start a uprising against reloaded demanding they do a new sims 4 release will more likely have a negative result and end up in them saying you know what, screw you too. crack your own game. which obviously you havent figured out how to do yet. once you come up with your own working crack that you designed, feel free to talk all the crap you want. now isnt the time, cause nobody else is gonna do it or else we would have one already.

[I Dont Understand People]
I think what you need to do is, my young friend, first understand, then talk. Or you may always end up getting aggressive for no reason in all situations like this. Farewell.

//EDIT

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Beatoften wrote:Let's all pretend to be dying of terminal illnesses to guilt trip them into cracking the patch faster.

@emma_mou wrote:good one @Beatoften!

@veronica55 wrote:(...) for sims sake! 

And again: if anybody on G4TW has credible and trustworthy evidence to back up the claim that these scene groups are being paid to not crack games, then feel free to come forward if you want to share this information - you can of course message a G4TW Moderator or Administrator in private if you like. All I heard so far is "it has been done before" and "it makes sense". Where exactly was this done before, and no, in my eyes it doesn't necessarily make sense. Again, I've said it all along: if they (EA, Microsoft, etc.) have the capability to track down the sources of cracked games, maybe with the help of law enforcement/intelligence agencies, then why not bust them right on the spot? Personally, I think this entire thing with the "bribing" originated with the marketing departments of game publishers or maybe third-parties to whom this task was outsourced, whose employees register on well-known sites (forums/blogs/subreddits, etc.) just to post fake information. During my days in working as an assistant/associate attorney in a law firm - an area closely related to politics - we have seen cases first hand about these things. Or... maybe these posters are not related at all to EA/Microsoft, and are what some contemporaries call useful idiots

Also, the thing with the "demand" is...meh. At least as far as G4TW is concerned, I'm not sure how representative the demand here is on a very small forum where most users lurk.

I don't think we can ever get that credible evidence about bribery thing. But why it makes sense? My theory about that is the fact that game producers know stopping piracy is nearly impossible in digital world. Even a denuvo representative said "We never said denuvo can't be cracked, we only said it was hard to crack" 
Yet, once they cracked it for "rise of the tomb raider", then it took them less then a week to crack "resident evil 7" 
Anyways, my point is, they know it IS going to happen no matter what they do. Even if they have one group arrested, eventually another another will pop up. It will be a huge waste of time and sources to deal with all that law & court stuff. Plus it is extremely hard to prove who exactly did it even if they clearly know the person, or people. It would be a very long series of cases that may take years to come to a result. They must have more important things to deal with.
Another reason why they let the warez groups be, is that piracy hugely helps their games become more popular, more talked about, more seen around, reached more people which indirectly helps actual game sales. Like GTA, it's probably one of the most popular game series ever existed. Take out all the pirated copies, eliminate all cracked game players, with what you will have left that game probably wouldn't be as hugely heard of and popular as it is now.
Shortly, I think they don't want priacy gone, they want to slow it down. That's what they were trying to do with denuvo and it worked up to a certain point, but still not enough. And there's another easy way, just bribe the crack teams to take it slow, problem solved. That's why it makes sense.

About demand, as you know, this is not the only forum about ts4. There are tons of platforms in all different languages people are asking about when will the new crack be released everyday. Only the skidrow-reloaded site's request games section shows how eagerly people are waiting for it. Actually only this site is awkwardly silent, with only a few people posting.

veronica55
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Not telling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amii3e on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 17:15

we've all been waiting so long for this crack, but people have to respect the fact that it's soo difficult and time consuming, the people who crack it still have normal every day lives, jobs, families, etc, they dont have to be spending all their time cracking the games for us. Especially as they get barely anything in return for it. We're getting the games for FREE, we're not having to go out and spend hundreds on it. And on top of that the game with the toddlers update is so buggy, most people i know have all complained about it being really bad now, it's worth it waiting for the game to stop being so buggy. I'd rather wait longer and have a better running game.
Amii3e
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2,3,4
Female Posts : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 19:03

People are just too impatient. Yes, we have to wait for a long time, but then again, no one is hindering anyone from buying the game, if they have the money.
I personally can't afford it. It's really expensive, especially if you take into account that in my country the wages aren't exactly high. 
If you constantly need new content in the game, then the best thing is to focus some free time on another game. Preferably from another genre.

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein,
Male Posts : 151

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amii3e on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 19:44

i cant afford the full game either, so i feel lucky that i can get it for free, you just need patience, it will come eventually. I've been going back to TS3 recently to play with the vampires and other supernatural stuff on there, its obviously all different on TS4 but it still helps me be patient with waiting, because i know its probably gonna be so much better in TS4.
Amii3e
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2,3,4
Female Posts : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 20:02

@veronica55 wrote:
About demand, as you know, this is not the only forum about ts4. There are tons of platforms in all different languages people are asking about when will the new crack be released everyday. Only the skidrow-reloaded site's request games section shows how eagerly people are waiting for it. Actually only this site is awkwardly silent, with only a few people posting.

That is because the off-topic sections are more of a side-thing here. The forum is mostly here to give support on our downloads, since we are the only organised uploader that gives long-term support by a consistent staff.

I've said it before, but people continue to say the same things over and over, so I don't mind repeating myself Razz

Whoever cracks this game has to own the entire game. They might not jump on it immediately whenever something new is released.
Whoever owns the entire game, is probably a Sims fan. You don't spend 100's on a game you don't enjoy, so they're going to want to play it. I think it's reasonable that their first thoughts are not of the millions of anonymous people they don't even know, who are also eager to play this game. The idea that cracking this game is no piece of cake, makes it even more reasonable that they're going to want to play it before they crack it.
These games take time to crack. Time is sparse for most of us. Especially those of us who have no trouble spending 100's on a game, they're likely someone with a career, they work full time, that have their household, their family, their friends, want to play games.

In short: We can't assume that whoever cracks this game is on the edge of their seat to buy it the moment it's out and download and install it just so they can start working through the night to crack it for a bunch of people they don't know, without getting anything in return.

That other titles are released in a more timely fashion means nothing to me. Those are stand-alone titles. 

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"
Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 14879

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andreasofie on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 23:38

I've kept from commenting on here lately cause the sheer lack of understanding on the part of some people is simply flabbergasting to me.
You can go ahead and start a conspiracy theory (cause without proof it's all it is, no matter how much likelihood of event x or y you present) and discuss the theory of potatoes but where exactly does all that get you? Do you feel more at peace? Seriously curious... if you do feel more at piece, by all means, keep saying peaceful things to yourself. 
It gets annoying (speaking about my own damn self but I can only imagine how annoying it is to the moderatores) when time and time again, people repeat the same thing one, two, three times. Like, OK, WE GET IT, YOU THINK CRACKERS ARW BEING BRIBBED. But again, how does that help you in any way? Does anyone who think crack teams are being payed get the game? I think not. 
Just chill, make sims, makes plans, play other games, educate yourself, learn to code, learn to crack, maybe then you can share the game with us.
Above all, like Edin has explained time after time, you need to buy the game to crack it. Just the same way most of us don't want to spend hundreds of dollars (euros or whatever your currency is), maybe crack teams don't want to spend money on it either.
If you think you can do better, go right ahead, just don't get mad and someone who you don't know and about something you know nothing about.

In other news, I saw a mod for toddlers that made them killers and it looks crazy but hilarious
andreasofie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 00:33

God, no need to be rude just because people are being so repetitive. I actually find myself more patient in waiting by seeing people talking here. Talking just makes people patient as far as I can see. And what do you feel if you're waiting for something that are so long and you keep visiting the site with no news and feel like you're thirsty all the time? It feels really annoying, but hopeless at the same time, but people talking and engaging here makes you feel somewhat patient since you share the same feeling with other people.

And what mod is that? Surprised need to see it asap
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,
Male Posts : 212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 03:51

@veronica55 wrote:Another reason why they let the warez groups be, is that piracy hugely helps their games become more popular, more talked about, more seen around, reached more people which indirectly helps actual game sales. (...) And there's another easy way, just bribe the crack teams to take it slow, problem solved.

Bribing those scene groups can be legally problematic. Other people like police & prosecutors may have to be bribed as well. The next thing is, how did they manage to track down the sources of cracked games? If that was done with the help of external law enforcement or intelligence agencies, were those bribed too? There are crimes that cannot be "smoothed out" by agreement between offenders & victims, meaning they will sort of automatically be prosecuted by state/federal authorities. I am not sure how this works in the US though. It is possible in theory this could have been smoothed out.

Also, nothing of substance was leaked thus far to the press. Why not? Were the leaks suppressed by means of bribing as well? 

I don't think there are that many scene crackers out there, in other words: it's a trade you cannot easily learn on your own without the right academic and/or professional environment. And if piracy actually helps game publishers, why bother bribing them at all? Just to "slow down" the release of cracked games a little bit? Sure, those questions about "if I buy vampires can I add them to the cracked game" help EA; in that customers tend to not inform themselves before making purchases, OK. But there are still many other games that are being cracked/released in a quicker fashion, like the Resident Evil 7 you mentioned. Why is EA seemingly the only one then, bribing people.

I'm not saying it is entirely out of the world. You never really know. Maybe I just happen to have a more differentiated view on things due to my background and being a bit older than the average user on here (yes, I am aware about court & law administration, and no, mostly things don't work out like in the movies).

What does look suspicious though is the way you worded your argument. It was worded in almost exactly in the same way as that one person back then arguing with me here, about that Global Announcement and the thing with the "demand". Which leads me to suspect what I mentioned initially: that this entire thing originated on some forum/website/subreddit, and was then - consciously or not - picked up by many readers. But even if not: does it really matter in the end? Whether or not people have been bribed, the crack's still not there. And it probably won't be until another while. As long as people talk with each other in a civilized way it's cool, but arguing is unnecessary. Like this here:

@veronica55 wrote:I think what you need to do is, my young friend, first understand, then talk. Or you may always end up getting aggressive for no reason in all situations like this. Farewell.

You should not necessarily infer from a written Forum post any kind of specific emotion like aggressiveness, or lack thereof. @Misfit203's point is absolutely valid. Also a nice thing, that the average user and even many other Forum Moderators/Administrators are not aware of, are discrepancies in communicative habits between discussion participants. For example, the eternal thing with "directness vs. indirectness". Or, questions being phrased as statements, and vice versa, etc. Always a source of frictions on any Forum, but I won't go into more. I'm sure you get the idea. Smile  

@veronica55 wrote:Actually only this site is awkwardly silent, with only a few people posting.

Do you have any ideas about what could be done to mitigate this @veronica55 ? As Edin indicated, the primary subject matter of the Forum is the support on our own torrent releases, and those few chit-chat sections are more like an "extra". Unlike the average e.g. subreddit for example, it's not necessarily something an average user can get involved in too deeply, or easily. 

Also, people tend to post more on Facebook, Twitter & Reddit these days. Reasons are partly about convenience (you only need to make one account, and can use this account to visit/participate in many different communities) and the fact that moderation tends to be lax on these sites. Another factor: these social-media platforms are more about personality & self-marketing, rather than discussion. On G4TW, everybody is equal and has the same user profile/privileges. Whether it's the President of America or a kid living in a poor country, trying to catch up with the latest news on the cracked TS4. And that's what I like about this Forum - and other 'old-fashioned' Forums in general. Make no mistake: real-life or at least "closer" friendships can develop on Forums as well. I myself have spoken over the phone with a number of former users here, back then. And over the years, there has been lots of e-mail exchange as well between me and various users.

Too bad people are not so much into Forums these days, but I guess that's how the cookie crumbles.

/off-topic (sorry Razz )

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veronica55 on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 05:05

Oh my... 
You guys are so funny. "Mitigate" me? 

I came here just to join other sims 4 players who are waiting for the crack like me, and share my thoughts about why it's taking so long, and to read other's opinions. Not everyone has to agree with eachother and it's ok. The whole point is to discuss different theories is about trying to understand why each single update is being cracked so slowly for ts4. I thought it would be a good discussion while waiting. 

But turns out people here are more interested in virtually attack and gang up on some other forumer who they don't agree with in some way or another rather than just moving on and typing their own opinion. And now looking for ideas to mitigate me. So, I happen to be a problem here to be solved? LOL I'm sorry I don't understand how or why you guys are trying to make this a personal fight. No matter how you deny it, you ARE getting agressive while trying to reply directly to me line by line. You are getting upset over someone's opininon just because you don't agree, and you are trying to fight them out of it with various suggestions etc. I don't see why you bother? Boredom? Also you need to realize that nobody can be absolutely "right" about this subject since nobody actually knows what's going on. But you are like "we are right, you are wrong, stop talking about it, just agree with us, we are annoyed" Which is an attitude completely against the concept of "discussion"

You don't have to agree, but if you can't state your own opininon without attacking the other one, that's unacceptable. It won't work, and it doesn't as you can see.
Anyways, You know what, I won't be posting anything here anymore so you guys can be in peace. I'm not going to fight back because this is absolute nonsense. I didn't come here for unpleasant arguements in the first place. I was thinking chatting with others who are also impatiently waiting for the new crack like me, would be fun. It became a virtual pain LOL That was unexpected...

veronica55
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 05:39

@veronica55 wrote:"Mitigate" me? 

In case it wasn't clear, I meant "mitigating" the fact that the Forum is rather silent (a.k.a. asking for your feedback/help about more general ideas for this Forum here). But it's OK. Smile  If this is the way you see things, then that's also fine...I guess.

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veronica55 on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 06:20

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@veronica55 wrote:"Mitigate" me? 

In case it wasn't clear, I meant "mitigating" the fact that the Forum is rather silent (a.k.a. asking for your feedback/help about more general ideas for this Forum here). But it's OK. Smile  If this is the way you see things, then that's also fine...I guess.

Ups big LOL this time. 
I thought that sentence like "hey everyone do you have any ideas about what could be done to mitigate this veronica55 person?" I was like wow! LMAO Well, appearently I misunderstood that part. I wasn't complaining about the here the forum is silent, I was just stating it as a response to why it is wrong to think the demand is meh just by looking here.

whatever...

veronica55
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 06:27

@veronica55 wrote:Ups big LOL this time. 

No worries. Here's a virtual flower:  flower  

And a cookie: Cookie from Carlos

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RockSaltShells95 on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 06:50

Just for giggles. I don't really play/care much for TS4, but I found these mods (as mentioned above) hilarious. You might have to scroll up a bit for the murderous toddlers. No idea if these will work for our currently available pirated patch, but back up your games and give it a go.

*EDIT* Warning: Lots of cartoony blood and violence  Tea 3

*EDIT 2* If you're looking for another game to kill time while waiting for the next crack, check out Rimworld if you haven't yet. Or Stardew Valley. These seem like the types of games that people who exclusively play The Sims could get into.

http://sims4studio.com/thread/7833/studio-drama?page=1&scrollTo=70439
RockSaltShells95
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Builder on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 13:53

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:What does look suspicious though is the way you worded your argument. It was worded in almost exactly in the same way as that one person back then arguing with me here, about that Global Announcement and the thing with the "demand". Which leads me to suspect what I mentioned initially: that this entire thing originated on some forum/website/subreddit, and was then - consciously or not - picked up by many readers.
I'm not sure, but that person could be me? We talked about this bribery thing in a movie hangouts/romantic garden threat. I've never seen  or read a website that supports the theory, so I'm surprised to see @veronica55 coming to the same conclusion. Anyway, it's all rumors, of course, but it makes sense. Even the poorest kids on this forum are thinking about buying the game because it takes forever to get cracked. Then, by the time it gets cracked, Pets, or whatever next expansion has already been announced and they just want that. It's also very suspicious how they have a sale going on right now. I'm pretty sure they're earning buckets of money, because it's pretty tempting to buy at the moment.

Builder
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cows5evah on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 16:03

I don't know if you guys have heard of G2A but it's a website where you can get just about any game for cheaper than it's original price. I added up the cost of all the Sims 4 DLC's + Base Game and it's way cheaper than what you'd get off Origin (even with EA's "Sales")
I've gotten a few games off G2A before so I can confirm they are legit.

If you don't want to wait for a crack and can afford this price range, I highly suggest heading over to the website and checking out the deals.

cows5evah
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 2,3&4, GTA V, Life Is Strange, Gmod, Portal 1&2, Battleblock, Dead Island, L4D2, TERA
Male Posts : 92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty10136 on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 16:04

@RockSaltShells95 wrote:Just for giggles. I don't really play/care much for TS4, but I found these mods (as mentioned above) hilarious. You might have to scroll up a bit for the murderous toddlers. No idea if these will work for our currently available pirated patch, but back up your games and give it a go.

*EDIT* Warning: Lots of cartoony blood and violence  Tea 3

*EDIT 2* If you're looking for another game to kill time while waiting for the next crack, check out Rimworld if you haven't yet. Or Stardew Valley. These seem like the types of games that people who exclusively play The Sims could get into.

http://sims4studio.com/thread/7833/studio-drama?page=1&scrollTo=70439

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ....................................... Shocked
Interesting.

Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 347

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 16:29

Oh the deadly toddlers mod is finally being mentioned here. It resulted in some quite funny videos. xD

Cat_Eye
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andreasofie on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 18:25

@Cat_Eye wrote:Oh the deadly toddlers mod is finally being mentioned here. It resulted in some quite funny videos. xD

At the cost of being called a psycho I find this hilarious
andreasofie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelinore on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 20:59

I think I have seen those mods in use earlier today while on youtube.. they are odd xD.
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 117

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 21:03

I'm surprised that these mods haven't been created sooner. For 2 years we only had the hand buzzer murder mod, which is more comedic than anything else.

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum