The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Sαɳʂα on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 20:59

I think I have seen those mods in use earlier today while on youtube.. they are odd xD.

Sαɳʂα
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 21:03

I'm surprised that these mods haven't been created sooner. For 2 years we only had the hand buzzer murder mod, which is more comedic than anything else.

Cat_Eye
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdAcYrSwFBhrRZcX16h4sA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαɳʂα on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 21:04

Cat_Eye wrote:I'm surprised that these mods haven't been created sooner. For 2 years we only had the hand buzzer murder mod, which is more comedic than anything else.
I miss the Dexter the bear and weapons system for Sims 3, it would be nice to be in the Sims 4 for those challenges such as Black Widow, to make things a bit more creative and interesting.
Sαɳʂα
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 21:06

Who knows what people will think off in the future. I'm sure that we'll get even crazier mods in the future.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Silent Hill, Silent hill 2, Persona 5
Male Posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαɳʂα on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 21:08

That is very true. I have been seeing a lot of bugs with the toddlers and vampires, so I am rather glad that we don't have it yet till some of those things are dealt with. I might be the minority on this but I feel like there is plenty to do with what we do have available at this time.

Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 21:18

I agree. I have so many households I play, that I have trouble choosing which household I should play next. And there is indeed quite a lot of content already. So far I haven't gotten tired of it.

Also, regarding ways to kill sims, City living has given us probably the easiest killing method for NPCs. All you need to do is make some bad quality pufferfish nigiri, take it to a household and call for a meal. Just make sure your sim doesn't eat anything of it xD
I haven't used this way yet, but I did once make a bad pufferfish meal, let it stand outside and one of the visiting NPCs grabbed a serving of it. I used a death flower to save him and then he decided to finish the meal. Had to use another death flower for that. xD

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Silent Hill, Silent hill 2, Persona 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sαɳʂα on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 23:29

Cat_Eye wrote:I agree. I have so many households I play, that I have trouble choosing which household I should play next. And there is indeed quite a lot of content already. So far I haven't gotten tired of it.

Also, regarding ways to kill sims, City living has given us probably the easiest killing method for NPCs. All you need to do is make some bad quality pufferfish nigiri, take it to a household and call for a meal. Just make sure your sim doesn't eat anything of it xD
I haven't used this way yet, but I did once make a bad pufferfish meal, let it stand outside and one of the visiting NPCs grabbed a serving of it. I used a death flower to save him and then he decided to finish the meal. Had to use another death flower for that. xD
Holy crap xD I actually had no idea about the pufferfish thing, is that a high level recipe?
Sαɳʂα
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Thu 09 Mar 2017, 04:36

We've got a Carlos.  we interupt this thread for the following #OFFTOPIC break.   lol!

I just found this great reddit topic discussing scene groups. it started as a question of "how can we support crack teams?"

its a very great informative read with replies having to do with many many very often discussed questions asked here on G4TW. this post rang so many bells for me i had to come back and pass it on. including subjects like...

- scene groups having / not having websites.
- why do crackers crack games.

- and if you can read between the lines, it will also indirectly give you an idea why we dont have a new sims 4 crack.

- what do i mean by that? scene groups dont crack games for public consumption. they actually frown upon it.
they dont want their releases going public. they do it for competition, they do it for each other. or they do it for a chosen few. that doesnt include you, or me.

- so how is it we get so many new games these groups dont want shared?

someone leaks them, though they arent supposed to. so it has nothing to do with EA bribing crackers to not crack the sims 4, the crackers [in this case RELOADED] never intended for you to have the game to begin with. so the reason we dont have a new update can mean 1 of 2 things.

1. It hasnt been cracked yet.
     2. It hasnt been leaked yet.

i've been a warez junkie for 20+ years, before there was even internet. not saying i know it all, just saying this is my take on things based on what i've just read in the mentioned post as well as based on things i have read in the past. I can still be wrong, but i think more than likely im not, cause as i said i read a great many things over a great many years and some things do often re-appear and remain consistant.

here is the link to the reddit discussion...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/54mw1r/how_can_we_support_crack_teams/

check it out, based on what i read there so far, its a good informative read.

also @foofoos i found this topic, not sure if you would find this helpful or not. perhaps it might even lead to something helpful if you track other posts by the author.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/54w3zn/origin_drm_and_denuovo_exploitrelease/

and now back to our regularly scheduled topic. The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !
Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 394

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 09 Mar 2017, 05:57

As usual, nice background info @Misfit203, thanks for that again! Didn't fully read those threads yet, but it sounds reasonable to me that the people working on these updates will likely share their creations among their immediate family/friends first, before 'leaking' it to the public.

I also imagine that there will be some form of - more or less - extensive testing of these cracks. Not always, but I guess as often as possible.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Thu 09 Mar 2017, 07:57

Aelinore wrote:Holy crap xD I actually had no idea about the pufferfish thing, is that a high level recipe?
No, it's a level one. All you need to do, to unlock it, is to have a sim eat pufferfish nigiri (there are 2 similar recipes, one is just fish nigiri, the other one is pufferfish nigiri. Pufferfish nigiri can be found at the food stands, but the food there is random. You can make however every restaurant serve it, so you can order it there.
After a sim tried it, they can make the recipe. You don't even need a pufferfish for it(glitch?). If you want a bad quality one, make sure that your sim has a very low cooking skill, and let them make the meal while they aren't in a good mood. The bad pufferfish nigiri meal can be easily noticed, since the fish pieces look brownish, instead of red. A sim normally dies half way through the meal. Apparently, there is a chance that it won't be lethal, but so far every sim who tried it in my game, ended up kicking the bucket.

edit:
- tried it out on a few townies. The chance of them kicking the bucket is about 50%. Also, I didn't know that there are 3 different dying animations with the pufferfish. All other deaths have only one. The ghosts are really silly too, they have a pufferfish swimming in their upper body.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty on Thu 09 Mar 2017, 20:29

Misfit203 wrote:We've got a Carlos.  we interupt this thread for the following #OFFTOPIC break.   lol!

I just found this great reddit topic discussing scene groups. it started as a question of "how can we support crack teams?"

its a very great informative read with replies having to do with many many very often discussed questions asked here on G4TW. this post rang so many bells for me i had to come back and pass it on. including subjects like...

- and if you can read between the lines, it will also indirectly give you an idea why we dont have a new sims 4 crack.

- what do i mean by that? scene groups dont crack games for public consumption. they actually frown upon it.
they dont want their releases going public. they do it for competition, they do it for each other. or they do it for a chosen few. that doesnt include you, or me.

someone leaks them, though they arent supposed to. so it has nothing to do with EA bribing crackers to not crack the sims 4, the crackers [in this case RELOADED] never intended for you to have the game to begin with. so the reason we dont have a new update can mean 1 of 2 things.

i've been a warez junkie for 20+ years, before there was even internet. not saying i know it all, just saying this is my take on things based on what i've just read in the mentioned post as well as based on things i have read in the past. I can still be wrong, but i think more than likely im not, cause as i said i read a great many things over a great many years and some things do often re-appear and remain consistant.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/54mw1r/how_can_we_support_crack_teams/

also @foofoos i found this topic, not sure if you would find this helpful or not. perhaps it might even lead to something helpful if you track other posts by the author.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/54w3zn/origin_drm_and_denuovo_exploitrelease/

and now back to our regularly scheduled topic. The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

I checked the posts but it just a bit weird that the people who can crack games and hide themselves from law somehow gets tricked and have leaks.
Unesty
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Aside from Sims series - Star Wars The Old Republic, Assasin's Creed series (I know the new games aren't as good As Ezio - oh Ezio <3 - but I like walking around the streets of Paris) aand Guitar Hero
Female Posts : 43

View user profile https://simsitecture.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 00:55

Unesty wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:We've got a Carlos.  we interupt this thread for the following #OFFTOPIC break.   lol!

I checked the posts but it just a bit weird that the people who can crack games and hide themselves from law somehow gets tricked and have leaks.

think of it this way...   (below is just an example, i cant say how true it is or not.)

say we are all game crackers on this site and our goal was to correctly crack any new game releases before others while maintaining a strict set of guidelines agreed to by all groups involved.

meaning... say we have to crack the game in a way that doesnt involve using any files from any other game that can somehow be modified to help crack the current game being worked on.
you also obviously cant steal another groups method of cracking games based on the same game engine. you have to be original in your methods. once you come up with your own completely original crack, you then must upload the game to an FTP site before any of the other groups. the first group who gets it will then receive points for being first, then their is probably more points given for method used etc. i'm only guessing here, but really this doesnt matter, lets say for the sake of the example what im saying is true. 

im sure since they are all doing all this they probably figure why not give friends of theirs access to this ftp site since they are doing all this anyway really just for competition sake. give people they trust access to get free games. I know i would. once they give them access and those persons download the games. they dont know who is doing what with those files, so what should they do? stop cracking games and fall behind in the competition to figure out who is leaking, stop giving access to everyone or just keep cracking more games to get more points?

it seems pretty easy how it can happen really.

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon

Back to top Go down

Post by ilsamiini on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 10:05

Looks like i didnt miss anything while I was on holiday for a week Very Happy  And at least now i can focus on the mountain of essays etc i have to do this month Sad

ilsamiini
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : sims 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 10:37

Misfit203 wrote:
Unesty wrote:

think of it this way...   (below is just an example, i cant say how true it is or not.)

say we are all game crackers on this site and our goal was to correctly crack any new game releases before others while maintaining a strict set of guidelines agreed to by all groups involved.

meaning... say we have to crack the game in a way that doesnt involve using any files from any other game that can somehow be modified to help crack the current game being worked on.
you also obviously cant steal another groups method of cracking games based on the same game engine. you have to be original in your methods. once you come up with your own completely original crack, you then must upload the game to an FTP site before any of the other groups. the first group who gets it will then receive points for being first, then their is probably more points given for method used etc. i'm only guessing here, but really this doesnt matter, lets say for the sake of the example what im saying is true. 

im sure since they are all doing all this they probably figure why not give friends of theirs access to this ftp site since they are doing all this anyway really just for competition sake. give people they trust access to get free games. I know i would. once they give them access and those persons download the games. they dont know who is doing what with those files, so what should they do? stop cracking games and fall behind in the competition to figure out who is leaking, stop giving access to everyone or just keep cracking more games to get more points?

it seems pretty easy how it can happen really.

Okay so it's not like someone hacked into their systems and leaked the files. Files' been spreaded around much like a gossip. 
Mystery solved
Unesty
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Aside from Sims series - Star Wars The Old Republic, Assasin's Creed series (I know the new games aren't as good As Ezio - oh Ezio <3 - but I like walking around the streets of Paris) aand Guitar Hero
Female Posts : 43

View user profile https://simsitecture.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 00:51

yeah pretty much.

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by pcdaly on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 15:09

its getting boring. where is the crack? Sad

pcdaly
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 15:47

pcdaly wrote:its getting boring. where is the crack? Sad
2 weeks (or less) after the release of Bowling.
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 16:02

Tarac wrote:
I also think that we're not getting anything before the bowling stuff pack is out.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by cows5evah on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 17:00

Will Alternative download links come back for toddlers/vamps&bowling??
I really enjoyed and prefer the alternative links instead of actually torrenting. sdlkvmdf
cows5evah
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 2,3&4, GTA V, Life Is Strange, Gmod, Portal 1&2, Battleblock, Dead Island, L4D2, TERA
Male Posts : 125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adonnTime on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 17:32

I have the uncracked files of the vampire GP I got through origin. Up to 1.27.80.1020 (I uploaded them recently and would like to pm them to the moderator)

adonnTime
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadimini on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 18:11

i mean.. bowling it's cool 4 for some people but i hate it, so it will be the frist gamepack(or wtv) that i'll barely use!

shadimini
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ioanna106 on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 23:06

I have to tell you that version 1.27 with the vampire game pack is quite laggy and there are lots of bugs..I've been playing it for a few days and it's really annoying.. So I prefer to wait a little bit longer in order to get a stable cracked game with all DLCs.. Just my opinion.. :-)
ioanna106
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA,MGS,The Sims,Resident Evil,Saints Row,Hitman
Female Posts : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 23:18

ioanna106 wrote:I have to tell you that version 1.27  with the vampire game pack is quite laggy and there are lots of bugs..I've been playing it for a few days and it's really annoying.. So I prefer to wait a little bit longer in order to get a stable cracked game with all  DLCs.. Just my opinion..  :-)
I know. Even the G4TW version is buggy. I'm willing to wait as long as it's okay.
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,
Male Posts : 242

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatoften on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 02:10

adonnTime wrote:I have the uncracked files of the vampire GP I got through origin. Up to 1.27.80.1020 (I uploaded them recently and would like to pm them to the moderator)

I think you have to make another post before the forum will let you use PMs.

Beatoften
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adonnTime on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 02:25

Beatoften wrote:
adonnTime wrote:I have the uncracked files of the vampire GP I got through origin. Up to 1.27.80.1020 (I uploaded them recently and would like to pm them to the moderator)

I think you have to make another post before the forum will let you use PMs.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't know if these folders will be of any use to anyone, but it may defer people from getting tricked by scams.

//EDIT

which folders do I need to upload with just the 1.27.80.1020 update?

adonnTime
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 02:58

adonnTime wrote:Thanks for the heads up. I don't know if these folders will be of any use to anyone, but it may defer people from getting tricked by scams.

//EDIT

which folders do I need to upload with just the 1.27.80.1020 update?

Welcome to the Forum first of all @adonnTime,

We are not cracking those updates ourselves, so there isn't really much point in sending us those files. I appreciate your kindness and interest; and yes, a lot of people are getting scammed, but I don't think it makes any sense to release these "raw files" just so that fewer people get scammed.

People will still have to use their common sense and judgment (or what's left of it) when downloading stuff ...

Twisted Evil

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiankaNeve on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 09:02

Cat_Eye wrote:
Tarac wrote:
I also think that we're not getting anything before the bowling stuff pack is out.

Is there a release date for that Bowling pack? I can't find info on it, except that it will be released "this spring"...
BiankaNeve
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next