The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 02:58

@adonnTime wrote:Thanks for the heads up. I don't know if these folders will be of any use to anyone, but it may defer people from getting tricked by scams.

//EDIT

which folders do I need to upload with just the 1.27.80.1020 update?

Welcome to the Forum first of all @adonnTime,

We are not cracking those updates ourselves, so there isn't really much point in sending us those files. I appreciate your kindness and interest; and yes, a lot of people are getting scammed, but I don't think it makes any sense to release these "raw files" just so that fewer people get scammed.

People will still have to use their common sense and judgment (or what's left of it) when downloading stuff ...

Twisted Evil

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BiankaNeve on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 09:02

@Cat_Eye wrote:
@Tarac wrote:
@pcdaly wrote:its getting boring. where is the crack? Sad
2 weeks (or less) after the release of Bowling.
I also think that we're not getting anything before the bowling stuff pack is out.

Is there a release date for that Bowling pack? I can't find info on it, except that it will be released "this spring"...

BiankaNeve
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 10:20

@BiankaNeve wrote:I can't find info on it, except that it will be released "this spring"...

Which seems indeed to be the only available info as of now. See e.g. this.
https://simsvip.com/2017/01/06/the-sims-4-ea-announces-bowling-stuff-pack-coming-spring-2017/

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13478

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andreasofie on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 11:48

@BiankaNeve wrote:
@Cat_Eye wrote:
@Tarac wrote:
@pcdaly wrote:its getting boring. where is the crack? Sad
2 weeks (or less) after the release of Bowling.
I also think that we're not getting anything before the bowling stuff pack is out.

Is there a release date for that Bowling pack? I can't find info on it, except that it will be released "this spring"...
From what I read (and from how predictable the team is getting...), since the 21st is the first day of spring and a Tuesday, it will most likely be released on Tuesday and we'll probably get an announcement this upcoming week on Tuesday and an announcement working as a pre-announcement for the actual release (either that or the announcement will be coming on the 21st and the game about a week or so later). This is pure speculation (based on patterns set by previous game releases) though...
andreasofie
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikanpa on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:03

I really hoped it wouldn't be such a long wait but oh whale. I have other games to play  Very Happy

nikanpa
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amii3e on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 15:33

hopefully when they bring out the bowling pack they will sort out all the bugs with the game so far. i'm enjoying what we've got in the game already, there's always new stuff that can be done and i still haven't got bored of it. i'm just appreciating the fact that we have a cracked game for free, if the game wasn't cracked in the first place then i wouldn't be playing it at all because i cant afford it myself, just be glad we've already got most of it and think of the stuff were gonna have in the future. 

Personally i dont really give a damn about the bowling pack and they should have included it in get together and worked on making a pets EP or a seasons EP. I really like the thought of the supernatural ones having their own packs because then EA could work on each individual part and make them all 10x better than TS3 supernatural pack (there's been speculation over Facebook and other social media sites that each supernatural character will have its own pack, i'm not saying its true, i just really like the thought of it and feel like its how it should have been done in the first place.)
Amii3e
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2,3,4
Female Posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 16:04

All over the internet there are hundreds, maybe thousands, speculations about future Sims expansions or when and how Vampires and Toddlers will be cracked.
When website A speculates, website B takes the arguements of site A for granted, let alone what website C thinks about A and B.
It's just like the real news, when Reuter states something all other "news-sites" follow suit
Tarac
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 898

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amii3e on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 17:25

yeah, i just really like the thought of each supernatural character having its own expansion, like a whole pack for fairies would be pretty cool if they were to do it like that. obviously we dont know how EA are planning to do it or what expansions they are working on.. 

I'm just exited for what EA are gonna be bringing out within the next few years and how good the game will be once its complete!
Amii3e
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 2,3,4
Female Posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 18:10

I agree I would like it if they did one GP for every supernatural- for us it is okay because we pirate  Oh my... - and put as much effort as they did on vampires. I think sims 4 is a sat back on many things compare to sims 3 but with vampires they definetly did their best
Unesty
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Star Wars The Old Republic - Aside from Sims series
Female Posts : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foofoos on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 18:17

@Misfit203 wrote:We've got a Carlos.  we interupt this thread for the following #OFFTOPIC break.   lol!

I just found this great reddit topic discussing scene groups. it started as a question of "how can we support crack teams?"

its a very great informative read with replies having to do with many many very often discussed questions asked here on G4TW. this post rang so many bells for me i had to come back and pass it on. including subjects like...

- scene groups having / not having websites.
- why do crackers crack games.

- and if you can read between the lines, it will also indirectly give you an idea why we dont have a new sims 4 crack.

- what do i mean by that? scene groups dont crack games for public consumption. they actually frown upon it.
they dont want their releases going public. they do it for competition, they do it for each other. or they do it for a chosen few. that doesnt include you, or me.

- so how is it we get so many new games these groups dont want shared?

someone leaks them, though they arent supposed to. so it has nothing to do with EA bribing crackers to not crack the sims 4, the crackers [in this case RELOADED] never intended for you to have the game to begin with. so the reason we dont have a new update can mean 1 of 2 things.

1. It hasnt been cracked yet.
     2. It hasnt been leaked yet.

i've been a warez junkie for 20+ years, before there was even internet. not saying i know it all, just saying this is my take on things based on what i've just read in the mentioned post as well as based on things i have read in the past. I can still be wrong, but i think more than likely im not, cause as i said i read a great many things over a great many years and some things do often re-appear and remain consistant.

here is the link to the reddit discussion...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/54mw1r/how_can_we_support_crack_teams/

check it out, based on what i read there so far, its a good informative read.

also @foofoos i found this topic, not sure if you would find this helpful or not. perhaps it might even lead to something helpful if you track other posts by the author.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/54w3zn/origin_drm_and_denuovo_exploitrelease/

and now back to our regularly scheduled topic. The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !
Hey sorry late reply. and yea I found that reddit post awhile ago. It is actually what helped me locate essentially the starting point of the application. The exploit he shows in the video must have been patched or something since it does not work any longer. Using a legit version of the sims trial however I was able to remove the origin drm loader. The problem still is that the exe will crash once it detects origin is not running. Thats where reloaded's dll comes in. It seems to emulate origin and return a response that indicates all expansions have been purchased. 

I haven't actually been looking into it lately but to my knowledge reloaded haven't patched their dll yet to the latest origin client. And sadly I don't really have the time to look into how they did it myself.

Foofoos
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starbather on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 19:17

I've been reading this forum for few months, so it was about time I finally got myself to actually registrate and post something Very Happy

Yeah, toddlers. I don't care about the supernatural stuff, but toddlers? I'm in. As a poor high school student I'm fully aware that I can't afford even the base game, so I'm prepared to wait several months before I can properly play with them. Luckily I've also got plenty of other things to anticipate, so I'm already used to it.

But there's one thing I'd like to ask. I don't know if this question belongs here or not, but feel free to correct me if this isn't the right place.

So I wanted to at least try what the toddlers in TS4 are like and decided to try the 48-hour free trial that Origin offers. Unfortunately I could only play around two hours (and more than a half of this time I spent with creating the toddlers and building a nice little house for the family) thanks to some unexpected stuff. The trial ended and I hardly had time to try anything at all.

Does anyone here know if it's possible (and not insanely difficult) to try the free trial again, somehow? I've tried creating a new Origin account, re-installing Origin and repairing the trial game but Origin seems to detect that I've already used the trial on this computer and I'm out of ideas. Since the wait is going to be long, it would be really nice to at least try these features I'm looking forward the most in advance.

Starbather
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, 4
Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 21:08

Does anyone here know if it's possible (and not insanely difficult) to try the free trial again, somehow? I've tried creating a new Origin account, re-installing Origin and repairing the trial game but Origin seems to detect that I've already used the trial on this computer and I'm out of ideas. Since the wait is going to be long, it would be really nice to at least try these features I'm looking forward the most in advance.

That question has been asked before but unfortunately for us, the information is nowhere on your computer but inside the Origin Database of your account. Simular to the DLC's you've legally bought.
Tarac
Super Spammer
Super Spammer

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 898

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 23:18

@Foofoos wrote:
@Misfit203 wrote:We've got a Carlos.  we interupt this thread for the following #OFFTOPIC break.   lol!

I just found this great reddit topic discussing scene groups. it started as a question of "how can we support crack teams?"

its a very great informative read with replies having to do with many many very often discussed questions asked here on G4TW. this post rang so many bells for me i had to come back and pass it on. including subjects like...

- and if you can read between the lines, it will also indirectly give you an idea why we dont have a new sims 4 crack.

- what do i mean by that? scene groups dont crack games for public consumption. they actually frown upon it.
they dont want their releases going public. they do it for competition, they do it for each other. or they do it for a chosen few. that doesnt include you, or me.

someone leaks them, though they arent supposed to. so it has nothing to do with EA bribing crackers to not crack the sims 4, the crackers [in this case RELOADED] never intended for you to have the game to begin with. so the reason we dont have a new update can mean 1 of 2 things.

i've been a warez junkie for 20+ years, before there was even internet. not saying i know it all, just saying this is my take on things based on what i've just read in the mentioned post as well as based on things i have read in the past. I can still be wrong, but i think more than likely im not, cause as i said i read a great many things over a great many years and some things do often re-appear and remain consistant.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/54mw1r/how_can_we_support_crack_teams/

also @foofoos i found this topic, not sure if you would find this helpful or not. perhaps it might even lead to something helpful if you track other posts by the author.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/54w3zn/origin_drm_and_denuovo_exploitrelease/

and now back to our regularly scheduled topic. The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !
Hey sorry late reply. and yea I found that reddit post awhile ago. It is actually what helped me locate essentially the starting point of the application. The exploit he shows in the video must have been patched or something since it does not work any longer. Using a legit version of the sims trial however I was able to remove the origin drm loader. The problem still is that the exe will crash once it detects origin is not running. Thats where reloaded's dll comes in. It seems to emulate origin and return a response that indicates all expansions have been purchased. 

I haven't actually been looking into it lately but to my knowledge reloaded haven't patched their dll yet to the latest origin client. And sadly I don't really have the time to look into how they did it myself.

yeah, your definitely onto something there about the dll and origin, i've heard that somewhere before. but anyway, i appreciate that you tried. thanks as always.

Misfit203
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 265

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Monica on Mon 13 Mar 2017, 11:28

@Foofoos wrote:

Can you try running the Origin and see if it works? It used to be like that when the first crack for the basegame was released ages ago haha.

Monica
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelinore on Mon 13 Mar 2017, 22:44

I am in agreement that the bowling pack should have just been included with the Get Together or City Living ep. It seems sometimes that they are trying to build this Sims more like a social online game rather than a Sims game.. but we shall see what they release in time.
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foofoos on Tue 14 Mar 2017, 03:28

@Monica wrote:
@Foofoos wrote:

Can you try running the Origin and see if it works? It used to be like that when the first crack for the basegame was released ages ago haha.
yea I tried running it in offline mode just to see if it tricked it somehow. But that doesn't work. It needs to be authenticated from Origin before it can run in offline mode. So you would need a valid account still for it to work using that method.

Foofoos
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Tue 14 Mar 2017, 20:31

@foofoos 
i been doing some site hopping, went to cs(dot)rin(dot)ru and was looking at a sims 4 thread, they seemed to know some stuff about cracking, i didnt find anything specific really but i saw a post suggesting someone to another site. revolt(dot)group. so i went there and it appears to be the site that voksi is from that does the bypasses.  

a user named Emmanuelpaynen spoke about origin, though wasnt specifically speaking of the sims 4. it was about fifa 17. dont know if this could be helpful or not. 

HOW TO PLAY:

VERY IMPORTANT..ALL FIFA AND ORIGIN FILES NEED TO BLOCKED IN FIREWALL AND ANTIVIRUS FOR THIS TO WORK 
(BOTH INCOMING AND OUTGOING CONNECTIONS)'

Steps: 1- Make sure of game location from Origin then close it. and close all origin program in Task Manager
2- Open Origin Folder in C:\ and rename "Origin.exe" to "Originff.exe"
3- Run Fast UnravelMKDEV and UnravelMKDEV_Loader
4-Normaly you error [time out exiting...] And game Start
5-This is not crak its a ByPass you need normaly run the game 1rt time white Origin
6-Work on Windows 10 and Processor Icore 3 ,5,and 7 (My test)

heres a youtube video from the post.
https://youtu.be/JWgPtlHKYg8

there were some links right here which i didnt add. but if ya wanna look into it just google unravel-test-no-origin to find it. the links are there.

i'm gonna peek around some more see what else i can find

//EDIT

The Warez Scene... (How it really works).

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29454-the-warez-scene-how-it-really-works#170447

Misfit203
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 15 Mar 2017, 08:43

@cows5evah wrote:Will Alternative download links come back for toddlers/vamps&bowling??

Hello,

In the first place that will depend on the filesize of the pack. My opinion is that anything more than 3 - 3.5GB filesize doesn't make sense as a direct download. And we can't assume all people have a highspeed-internet.

1) if too many people download at once from the same filehoster, there will be technical bottlenecks with download interruptions and whatnot (it will likely be the case on release day, when people fail to realize that initial torrent seeding is often slow and then they all click on "direct download"). 

2) also, as I've said multiple times, I'm not a fan (anymore) of direct download links also because it gives people "not fond of our work" - a.k.a the anti-piracy coalition - the opportunity to report these links, and hence a possible way to disrupt our work a bit. Make no mistake, the accounts we use are disposable, with fake e-mail addresses plus uploading through VPNs, but still.

We will therefore prioritize torrent/magnet links. Anything beyond that remains to be seen. I don't want to say 100% "no", but in general you should expect a stronger focus on torrents. Smile

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13478

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monica on Wed 15 Mar 2017, 09:19

@Misfit203 wrote:@foofoos 
i been doing some site hopping, went to cs(dot)rin(dot)ru and was looking at a sims 4 thread, they seemed to know some stuff about cracking, i didnt find anything specific really but i saw a post suggesting someone to another site. revolt(dot)group. so i went there and it appears to be the site that voksi is from that does the bypasses.  

a user named Emmanuelpaynen spoke about origin, though wasnt specifically speaking of the sims 4. it was about fifa 17. dont know if this could be helpful or not. 

HOW TO PLAY:

VERY IMPORTANT..ALL FIFA AND ORIGIN FILES NEED TO BLOCKED IN FIREWALL AND ANTIVIRUS FOR THIS TO WORK 

Steps: 1- Make sure of game location from Origin then close it. and close all origin program in Task Manager
5-This is not crak its a ByPass you need normaly run the game 1rt time white Origin

there were some links right here which i didnt add. but if ya wanna look into it just google unravel-test-no-origin to find it. the links are there.

//EDIT

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t29454-the-warez-scene-how-it-really-works#170447

OMG Foofos pls try this  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Talk to my rite hand

Monica
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The Sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blankface345 on Wed 15 Mar 2017, 20:15

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@cows5evah wrote:Will Alternative download links come back for toddlers/vamps&bowling??

Hello,

In the first place that will depend on the filesize of the pack. My opinion is that anything more than 3 - 3.5GB filesize doesn't make sense as a direct download. And we can't assume all people have a highspeed-internet.

1) if too many people download at once from the same filehoster, there will be technical bottlenecks with download interruptions and whatnot (it will likely be the case on release day, when people fail to realize that initial torrent seeding is often slow and then they all click on "direct download"). 

2) also, as I've said multiple times, I'm not a fan (anymore) of direct download links also because it gives people "not fond of our work" - a.k.a the anti-piracy coalition - the opportunity to report these links, and hence a possible way to disrupt our work a bit. Make no mistake, the accounts we use are disposable, with fake e-mail addresses plus uploading through VPNs, but still.

We will therefore prioritize torrent/magnet links. Anything beyond that remains to be seen. I don't want to say 100% "no", but in general you should expect a stronger focus on torrents. Smile
I honestly fully agree Torrents are the easiest way to go and unless I am missing something I really don't see the downside to them. and other websites sometimes have limits on how much you can download before asking you to wait an unseenly amount of hours just to start up the download again. No shit, Sherlock.

Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Basically anything that requires a screen or a controller.
Male Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Thu 16 Mar 2017, 00:54

@Monica wrote:

HOW TO PLAY:

//EDIT

OMG Foofos pls try this  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Talk to my rite hand

Monica, Dont get your hope up.

It's a totally different game, which i believe is protected by Denuvo if i remember right.
The only thing they have in common is Origin, which is still a leap. and will likely lead to nothing.

all i know is this stuff is over my head, so maybe it might give some insight, if not maybe just possible places to make a few connections and find some info about cracking cause both sites seem to refer to each other.

Misfit203
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Foofoos on Thu 16 Mar 2017, 01:36

HOW TO PLAY:

//EDIT

Seems it requires to you normally load the game the first time. Which I know is a way of bypassing origin. It does however require you to own the game first. Needs to authenticate it. There is another one like this, but this is not a means to crack the game unfortunately.

Foofoos
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cows5evah on Thu 16 Mar 2017, 04:53

@Blankface345 wrote:
@The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Hello,

I honestly fully agree Torrents are the easiest way to go and unless I am missing something I really don't see the downside to them. and other websites sometimes have limits on how much you can download before asking you to wait an unseenly amount of hours just to start up the download again. No shit, Sherlock.

Alt. links are my comfort zone, especially since my brother doesn't approve of doing torrents anymore and finds it unsafe.  Why God. I've torrented once and that was City Living and I don't have much memory of how to do it. LOL
cows5evah
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 2,3&4, GTA V, Life Is Strange, Gmod, Portal 1&2, Battleblock, Dead Island, L4D2, TERA
Male Posts : 84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denisov on Thu 16 Mar 2017, 23:05

@Misfit203 wrote:

It's a totally different game, which i believe is protected by Denuvo if i remember right.
The only thing they have in common is Origin, which is still a leap. and will likely lead to nothing.

all i know is this stuff is over my head, so maybe it might give some insight, if not maybe just possible places to make a few connections and find some info about cracking cause both sites seem to refer to each other.

Atleast all the games Ive seen associated with MKDEV have DENUVO, and FIFA cracks dont really share much with sims if they share anything at all. just out of topic do they actually say fifa is playable? I need that crack if they have

//EDIT

@cows5evah wrote:
Alt. links are my comfort zone, especially since my brother doesn't approve of doing torrents anymore and finds it unsafe.  Why God. I've torrented once and that was City Living and I don't have much memory of how to do it. LOL

Anything with peer to peer isnt allowed by my server so I hate torrents cause i cant get them anyway Why God. Why God. Why God.

//EDIT

@Foofoos wrote:Seems it requires to you normally load the game the first time. Which I know is a way of bypassing origin. It does however require you to own the game first. Needs to authenticate it. There is another one like this, but this is not a means to crack the game unfortunately.

I always wonder why some games have bypasses and some have cracks instead.

Mod edit: posts merged & quotes condensed for easier readability.

- The_gh0stm4n
Denisov
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, couple of other games
Male Posts : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Fri 17 Mar 2017, 21:26

@Denisov wrote:
@Misfit203 wrote:

Atleast all the games Ive seen associated with MKDEV have DENUVO, and FIFA cracks dont really share much with sims if they share anything at all. just out of topic do they actually say fifa is playable? I need that crack if they have

//EDIT

@cows5evah wrote:

Anything with peer to peer isnt allowed by my server so I hate torrents cause i cant get them anyway Why God. Why God. Why God.

//EDIT

@Foofoos wrote:Seems it requires to you normally load the game the first time. Which I know is a way of bypassing origin. It does however require you to own the game first. Needs to authenticate it. There is another one like this, but this is not a means to crack the game unfortunately.

I always wonder why some games have bypasses and some have cracks instead.

Mod edit: posts merged & quotes condensed for easier readability.

- The_gh0stm4n

i could be wrong, but i dont think i've ever seen bypasses released by anyone but Voksi who i believe is a member of ReVoLT.  those tend to come out quicker than Denuvo cracks. I've never tried the bypasses myself. guess im a bit old fashioned. i like my crack in the morning.  Laughing

as far as fifa goes, i believe so.  search this on google. 

unravel-test-no-origin 

use the 2nd link. (the one from the revolt website.)

read the post and the comments. dont worry, comments are very few.

hope this helps

Misfit203
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gothic_Queen77 on Sat 18 Mar 2017, 15:04

I know this is off topic but, since you guys are mostly here discussing sims 4, I hope to get your attention by asking for urgent help. I feel like playing sims 3 while i wait for the sims 4 updates (Vampires and toddlers), but I have some issues with it and need urgent helps so i can start to play and build houses again. I need your help urgently, read what my issue is here please....

Gothic_Queen77
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The sims 3 and 4, Zelda, Alundra, Black Mirror, Nox, Settlers to name a few of them
Female Posts : 32

View user profile http://casasdesugarpumpkin.blogspot.fi/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ɛɗιη on Sat 18 Mar 2017, 18:09

@Gothic_Queen77 wrote:I know this is off topic but, since you guys are mostly here discussing sims 4, I hope to get your attention by asking for urgent help. I feel like playing sims 3 while i wait for the sims 4 updates (Vampires and toddlers), but I have some issues with it and need urgent helps so i can start to play and build houses again. I need your help urgently, read what my issue is here please....

There's no need to ask extra attention for your topic, we try to answer all posts within a day or 2. Please be mindful of the fact that there's only 2 of us replying to problems here on a regular basis.

As for myself, I don't check this thread very regularly, but I am on top of the TS3 boards.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"
Ɛɗιη
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)