The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Gothic_Queen77 on Sat 18 Mar 2017, 15:04

I know this is off topic but, since you guys are mostly here discussing sims 4, I hope to get your attention by asking for urgent help. I feel like playing sims 3 while i wait for the sims 4 updates (Vampires and toddlers), but I have some issues with it and need urgent helps so i can start to play and build houses again. I need your help urgently, read what my issue is here please....

Gothic_Queen77
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile http://casasdesugarpumpkin.blogspot.fi/

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sat 18 Mar 2017, 18:09

Gothic_Queen77 wrote:I know this is off topic but, since you guys are mostly here discussing sims 4, I hope to get your attention by asking for urgent help. I feel like playing sims 3 while i wait for the sims 4 updates (Vampires and toddlers), but I have some issues with it and need urgent helps so i can start to play and build houses again. I need your help urgently, read what my issue is here please....

There's no need to ask extra attention for your topic, we try to answer all posts within a day or 2. Please be mindful of the fact that there's only 2 of us replying to problems here on a regular basis.

As for myself, I don't check this thread very regularly, but I am on top of the TS3 boards.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentality on Sat 18 Mar 2017, 20:47

Any news yet about the 1.26 update?  I'm eager to have vampires and toddlers in the game.  Smile
Mentality
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Denisov on Sat 18 Mar 2017, 21:24

Mentality wrote:Any news yet about the 1.26 update?  I'm eager to have vampires and toddlers in the game.  Smile
Skidrow updated the upcoming games on march, sims is nowhere in the list.. so yeah WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Denisov
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, couple of other games
Male Posts : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 18 Mar 2017, 23:12

Gothic_Queen77 wrote:I know this is off topic but, since you guys are mostly here discussing sims 4, I hope to get your attention by asking for urgent help. I feel like playing sims 3 while i wait for the sims 4 updates (Vampires and toddlers), but I have some issues with it and need urgent helps so i can start to play and build houses again. I need your help urgently, read what my issue is here please....

Beyond what Edin said, could I kindly ask you to stay on-topic in this thread here, please? Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davinaleilah on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 15:41

Denisov wrote:
Mentality wrote:Any news yet about the 1.26 update?  I'm eager to have vampires and toddlers in the game.  Smile
Skidrow updated the upcoming games on march, sims is nowhere in the list.. so yeah WhatDidUJustCallMe?

It's been said many times within this thread that the Skidrow website is not run by the same people who crack the games.

Also the upcoming games list refers to official game releases, not the crack releases.

davinaleilah
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 20:24

davinaleilah wrote:
Denisov wrote:

It's been said many times within this thread that the Skidrow website is not run by the same people who crack the games.

Also the upcoming games list refers to official game releases, not the crack releases.

That, and TS4 versions that are everywhere are RELOADED Razz

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberraga on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 21:42

so it seems theres an issue going on with denuvo. people are trying to unpack it but no success until now. its okay tho, this new stuffpack looks pretty boring to me.
cyberraga
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Skyrim, League of Legends, The Sims 4, Transformice (rip), Terraria (rip), GTA V (kinda), Far Cry 3, Watch Dogs (rip)
Female Posts : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatoften on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 21:49

Are we sure they're having trouble cracking it? I think they might just be waiting for a better patch. The current one sounds pretty bad.

Beatoften
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat_Eye on Tue 21 Mar 2017, 08:56

Beatoften wrote:Are we sure they're having trouble cracking it? I think they might just be waiting for a better patch. The current one sounds pretty bad.
I think it's the same. They always release new repacks when we get a bunch of new material and we have a stable patch with little to no bugs. I think that we'll get the repack after the bowling stuff pack, when we'll also have a better patch.

Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Amesia the dark descent, Alien Isolation, Yandere Simulator, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Silent Hill, Silent hill 2, Persona 5
Male Posts : 244

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdAcYrSwFBhrRZcX16h4sA

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 21 Mar 2017, 12:24

Something else: is anybody who has a legit Vampire-DLC pack interested in creating one or two brief in-game clips for us, that show/feature these vampires? It is for the Games4theworld Facebook page, and if you so choose you will be given credit for these mini-clips (your username will be mentioned).  What a Face

The clip(s) don't need to be long, maybe just a minute or two each. The "capture size" should be medium, and the "capture quality" can be medium or high. The filesize of the clips shouldn't be too big though, so that it is feasible to put them on Facebook, without too much hassle.

The actual content of the clip is largely up to you, although it would be advantageous of course if the in-game interaction featured something that is specific to vampires.

You can record in-game footage by pressing on the default key "V" and stop the recording by pressing the same key again. The video clips are found under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\RecordedVideos.

Again, if anybody is bored and wants to create one or two such clips, it'll be greatly appreciated. Drop me an e-mail or private message then. Thanks in advance! 

pirat

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stace132 on Tue 21 Mar 2017, 13:35

I totally expect for us to get an update not long after the Bowling stuff pack is released. I, just like everyone else, have been following this thread since the day toddlers was randomly released and have been so excited for it. I have a few families in the game I don't want to play until I get the update so it's been pretty difficult waiting haha. But I am so thankful for games4theworld for saving us hundreds of pounds (i'm British) so will happily wait patiently and actually show the respect and gratitude that the people that have done this for us deserve. 
If you think about it, time has gone super fast since toddlers was released and it felt like March was decades away. But here we are with the stuff pack to be released soon that should hopefully get us the update.

Good job, games4theworld. And thank you in advance for another chunk of money saved! Dedicated to Carlos

stace132
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : Sims 4, Lotro
Female Posts : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle801 on Tue 21 Mar 2017, 18:38

Oh, my gosh, It's been such a long wait for the update, but I can be patient for a while still.

As I was waiting for the update, my mom recently surprised me a few days ago (2 Days) with the base game as a late B-Day present, and since I know that It's impossible to play with Cracked copies and legit copies, I decided to put it on another computer that I had running without the crack, and the Main menu when you open with the patch looks really different (just installed it yesterday),

(looking this up, It's part of the patch)

TL;DR, Mother bought late B-day gift, and I just wanted to show the new menu, It's silly, I know.

Mod edit: image resized. Smile

- The_gh0stm4n
Michelle801
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Assassin's Creed Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Fable 1-2, The Sims Franchise, Ace Attorney Series, Professor Layton Series, Ib, Jak and Daxter 1-2 & 3, Legend Of Zelda Series, Tales Of Xilla 1-2, and Skies Of Arcadia Legends
Female Posts : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty10136 on Tue 21 Mar 2017, 19:43

Michelle801 wrote:Oh, my gosh, It's been such a long wait for the update, but I can be patient for a while still.

As I was waiting for the update, my mom recently surprised me a few days ago (2 Days) with the base game as a late B-Day present, and since I know that It's impossible to play with Cracked copies and legit copies, I decided to put it on another computer that I had running without the crack, and the Main menu when you open with the patch looks really different (just installed it yesterday),

(looking this up, It's part of the patch)

TL;DR, Mother bought late B-day gift, and I just wanted to show the new menu, It's silly, I know.

Hey,

Congrats on getting the game. It's awesome being able to play with toddlers but, in my opinion, a but boring without the expansions and stuff packs. You can have both installed on your computer because they use different install folders @Tarac or @The_gh0stm4n can help with that if you want.

Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 404

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmina on Tue 21 Mar 2017, 20:10

How do you think when Bowling Stuff will be released ? Very Happy
Karmina
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 2, The Sims 1, Anno, Civilization, Assassin's Creed
Female Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Tue 21 Mar 2017, 20:15

Karmina wrote:How do you think when Bowling Stuff will be released ? Very Happy
They just announced the teaser 2 hours ago and we can expect them to fully reveal it tomorrow. Maybe it will be released sometime next week? And I hope we'll get the crack sooner then.
Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,
Male Posts : 242

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 05:23

Michelle801 wrote:(...) and the Main menu when you open with the patch looks really different (just installed it yesterday),

It's also a nice marketing-psychological trick, to assign cute logos to each of the mini-DLC and to put them right on the main menu so they can't be overlooked. Indicating to the player "look at the logos that are NOT lit up, these are the ones you haven't bought yet". TS3 had that as well, but those mini-icons at the bottom of the launcher were barely noticeable, and you didn't even need to use the launcher for starting up TS3.

I also wonder how that is going to work technically with RELOADED's crack later on. By default, all DLC should be included, so the logos will be lit up. What if you remove some of the DLC folders, and edit the RldOrigin.ini, will those DLC-logos not be lit up anymore? And what if Windows 8's/10's folder permission system interferes with those DLC?

Either way, can't wait for those questions "my logos on the main menu are not lit up, wth (where-the-hell) are my DLC?!?!?11111111", when the new RELOADED-update does come out eventually.

Haters gonna hate   Very Happy

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 09:59

I don't think they will show up.
These icons come from the database of Origin (legally installed games)
I legally have all DLC's execept the stuffpacks and even when I use the same folder The Sims 4 in Documents\Electronic Arts, the SP's will not show up in the introduction-screen when I start the legit game.

After I installed the legal version and then played the pirated version I see all the welcomescreens for the SP's.
Playing the legal game again, these SP's are no longer visable as icons.

Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by nammmjuannn on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 12:21

Hello everyone,
 I'm new here and I want to ask a question: Can I install and play the legal Vampire game pack with a cracked base game?

Thank you! Very Happy

nammmjuannn
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : The sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why is everything fake??

Post by Melanie.D on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 14:35

Hi there! I have been like in every site to find sims 4 with the vampires and toddlers... Everything seems to be fake! I tried a torrent from Skitters, but when it is almost done installing, I get an error saying Isdone.dll not matching checksum! I can not understand what the problem is! Also, I saw on yt, the vampire dlc cracked on cpy.net or something like that. It is a total fake and you need to do a survey, and surveys is NOT working at all! But what is most annoying is that in comments that some have get this **** to work??! Am I doing surveys wrong or wtf are these peoples fake too??? If somebody know where you can download this pack without any wtf surveys to unlock, please reply, I would be very thankful! Very Happy

Melanie.D
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 14:47

nammmjuannn wrote:Hello everyone,
 I'm new here and I want to ask a question: Can I install and play the legal Vampire game pack with a cracked base game?

Thank you! Very Happy
Short answer: NO
For legal expansionpacks you always need a legal Basegame.

Hi there! I have been like in every site to find sims 4 with the vampires and toddlers... Everything seems to be fake! I tried a torrent from Skitters, but when it is almost done installing, I get an error saying Isdone.dll not matching checksum! I can not understand what the problem is! Also, I saw on yt, the vampire dlc cracked on cpy.net or something like that. It is a total fake and you need to do a survey, and surveys is NOT working at all! But what is most annoying is that in comments that some have get this **** to work??! Am I doing surveys wrong or wtf are these peoples fake too??? If somebody know where you can download this pack without any wtf surveys to unlock, please reply, I would be very thankful!

At this moment there are NO working downloads for Vampires and/or Toddlers.
Furthermore, surveys where they ask your mobile-phone-number are luring you into either a very expensive service or they are using your phone for expensive calls abroad.
Tarac
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Card games
Male Posts : 2267

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie.D on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 16:05

Ok I will keep that in mind.. Surprised But does somebody know if there will be a torrent or something soon? Is anybody working for this to release? Like Fitgirl or Skidrow?

Melanie.D
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlienCat on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 17:34

Melanie.D wrote:Ok I will keep that in mind.. Surprised But does somebody know if there will be a torrent or something soon? Is anybody working for this to release? Like Fitgirl or Skidrow?

Nobody knows its a mystery
AlienCat
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Overwatch, TS3, TS4, League of legends, Kingdom hearts II
Female Posts : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 18:51

They realeased the date of Bowling Night Sp as 29th of March. I hope it means we are closer to the crack *fingers crossed*

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Aside from Sims series - Star Wars The Old Republic, Assasin's Creed series (I know the new games aren't as good As Ezio - oh Ezio <3 - but I like walking around the streets of Paris) aand Guitar Hero
Female Posts : 44

View user profile https://simsitecture.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nikanpa on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 19:17

I'm hoping for 2-3 weeks max. Dedicated to Carlos

nikanpa
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 19:51

Melanie.D wrote:Ok I will keep that in mind.. Surprised But does somebody know if there will be a torrent or something soon? Is anybody working for this to release? Like Fitgirl or Skidrow?

Skidrow doesn't crack TS4, and Fitgirl are repacks, just like ours.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ioanna106 on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 23:30

Well the bowling stuff pack will be released in a few days at last..The game version will be updated to 1.28 logically.. Considering that most bugs will be fixed and the game will run smoothly I believe that a crack will come up after a month or so..Fingers crossed guys!
ioanna106
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA,MGS,The Sims,Resident Evil,Saints Row,Hitman
Female Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next