The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Aelinore on Thu 06 Apr 2017, 21:26

There is no need to get up in arms or snappy about things. Maybe the constant asking can be a bit nerve-wracking, but to simply say to shut down a thread to "shut people up about asking"... that seems a bit harsh to me. Besides that, not all the posts in this thread were about that stuff, there was some genuine exchanges of thoughts and opinions going around and that is good for forum activity as long as it does not spiral out of control.

Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker
Quartermaster Rookie Gallery Super-Seeker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty on Thu 06 Apr 2017, 22:10

People are gonna keep asking about the crack and as annoying as it is we should be patient, like we tell people to be, and try not to hurt their feelings and Aelinore is right I think there are nice exchange of thoughts under this topic. For example I've learned some things about denuvo and warez groups 

So as a Jedi master would say, patience young padawans  Very Happy

Unesty
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelinore on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 00:44

@Unesty wrote:People are gonna keep asking about the crack and as annoying as it is we should be patient, like we tell people to be, and try not to hurt their feelings and Aelinore is right I think there are nice exchange of thoughts under this topic. For example I've learned some things about denuvo and warez groups 

So as a Jedi master would say, patience young padawans  Very Happy

^ this and the fact you made a Star Wars reference makes me happy lol. IAmSoHappyEmergahwd I love you
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online
Female Posts : 175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pcdaly on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 01:09

i dont think we will get crack at least till july-aug.
there are 2 packs coming out this spring and summer. so even they crack thrm right after their release, it will be mid-summer at least. but im pretty sure they will announce an expansion pack till that time which means we will need to wait a few more months.  Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

pcdaly
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 05:40

@Tarac wrote:
//EDIT

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:By the way everybody: with this post here, we have 893 messages in the thread. When we reached 990, the thread gets closed automatically and any new messages are split into a new thread. That is a technicality of the Forum software and done automatically.

But don't let yourselves get discouraged by this little side-note. Just thought I'd mention it outside the Mods-sections as well, and to mix things up a bit here. Very Happy

Why not simply remove all items in this thread and replace it by just one:

No there is no crack for toddlers/vampires as yet.
No we don't know how long it will take nor the size of the crack
No G4TW does not produce cracks themselves
Yes, everything sofar looking like a crack is a fake.

I have to admit I didn't think about the thing with the restore points, though as of Windows 7/8/10, I haven't been using those anymore (and didn't really need to either). Instead I've made multiple backups of savefiles, etc.

Also, as much as one might find these constant questions about "when the new crack comes out" boring...if we didn't have these big threads people would just open an endless myriad of single threads, which will mostly end up unresolved because a lot of people are not going to bother replying back with "topic solved" when we tell them we don't know when the crack comes. I don't know, but I think I would rather prefer dealing with a thread like this here, rather than many small topics that have the same questions over and over. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14091

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by imaguruguru on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 17:46

I wouldn't mind a crack every 4 months with whatever came out during that time. I think the last crack was January. Now April, then the next update can be August.

imaguruguru
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitty10136 on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 19:41

A bit off topic:

The new theme has been announced:

Theme Winner:

"After a vote spanning four days, eco living has emerged as the winning theme! We've compiled the results from all of the various regions players around the world voted from, and here's the order each theme placed in...

1. Eco Living
2. Starter Home
3. Dangerous
4. Wedding
5. Arcade

With a winner selected, we can all look forward to the next important step of development, and to focus discussion here on the forum towards eco living.

So, just what is next? Well, on April 10th we'll kick off another big vote to determine the art style for our eco living theme. Eco living means different things to different people, and I'm excited for all of you to share your vision. I'd suggest that we all think of eco living as a starting point for where this pack could go, rather than using the theme as a box that we constrain our ideas within.

As you saw in the theme vote, there are a number of potential directions we could take. Will laundry be the primary feature? Will green technology that responsibly enhances our home life play a significant role? Or, will we focus on living in ways that are in tune with nature and living off the land? For now, these are excellent discussions to have within this forum. Eventually we will have to narrow the pack down from our broad theme to a very specific direction. Going forward, your votes will help solidify the answers to these questions.

If you're curious to learn more about what happens to the themes that didn't win, I invite you to click here and read my other thread on that subject."

Hmmm. Laundry soon maybe? It remains to be seen what they would do with this one but if past experience dictates future actions, then...MEH! If not, then I can't wait to see what happens.

Back to topic:

I have decided to play Sims 3 again while waiting for the new crack and playing with the game again is somehow new. Barnacle Bay...who remembers that world? I haven't played there since...hmmm...I can't even remember it's been so long.

Anywho, I'm not bothered by the long wait.

Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 391

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelinore on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 22:30

Ahh Barnacle Bay.. I haven't gotten to messing around in that world as much as I wish I had, might add it to the list of worlds for future game challenges. But its nice to see people still playing the older Sims games, for all their bugs, there was a certain charm there I feel was lost with Sims 4.
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age series, Neverwinter online, Elder Scrolls Online

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodsport on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 22:33

@Michelle801 wrote:At this point in time, If you REALLY cannot wait for the update anymore, Just go and buy some bundles off at another site. (What you'd be losing is the freezer bunny awards along with the mood lamps if you bought any of the sims 3 expansions)

I swear, I will tell you that my sister says that "I'm gonna buy those bundles as they're cheap as heck and we could own the series for under 120 dollars" which isn't a lie as she asked me to calculate it, and its 300+ if you buy it by MSRP pricing XD Being a simmer makes you extremely lenient with your money and try to find the cheapest price without getting ripped off -it's not fun, trust me-
Long Rant:

Speaking of which, I'd like to tell people that if something is too good to be true, it usually is, as I found out. I will tell you that this site (not going to mention which one) was selling codes for money, it's kinda noticeable at first and no, it's not illegal at all -lots of key sites do this, but selling a 39.99 EP for 8.99? a little fishy- this is a minor offense.

What sealed it and confirmed that they were scamming people is that they were selling TS4 with EVERY EP/GP/SP even origin exclusive items for 49.99, you'd think "Oh, well, hot dang! This is the best deal of the year, gonna tell my friends about this!" but if you read further along the page, they start mentioning the rewards for registering TS3 with your account, and once you get to the bottom of the 'product page' it says this: "Online use is NOT available with this version The key code is for offline game only. Please do not purchase if you want to use the game online."

Now, I don't know about you, but when I buy a game like this, I expect to be able to go online, not stay off it, and sadly, the people that buy this, are people that have no knowledge of the online gallery/updates or Grandparents that want to surprise their grandchildren.

I just wanted people to be safe out there if they do decide to buy online, be cautious about it.

And Sorry for going on a rant like that...just getting tired of the same people complaining
I wonder if it would be possible for someone to make those lamps and the trophy as "CC" So like, make it a "recolor" that keeps the textures exactly the same and export it with the mesh. I wish that I knew someone with a legit copy of the game that I could use to test this theory out. Actually been thinking of purchasing the game myself but I use those lamps a lot.

edit: googled it and it's possible, I don't care for vampires too much though so I won't be buying the game yet but this is good to know

bloodsport
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Final Fantasy XIV, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Bravely Default, Fantasy Life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass442 on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 23:16

Dangit! For a minute there i thought the crack was released but there was a survery. Oh well IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Facepalm Facepalm

//EDIT

Just use mega downloader v1.7 theres no limit

Glass442
Beginner
Beginner

Favourite games : Sims 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 23:22

My latest tweet...

Bowling, Toddlers, Vampires, Apartments, Restaurants, Clubs, Businesses, load screens, Just realized i dont need #TheSims4, I got #TheSims2

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 384

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by candesco on Sat 08 Apr 2017, 02:56

@Misfit203 wrote:My latest tweet...

Bowling, Toddlers, Vampires, Apartments, Restaurants, Clubs, Businesses, load screens, Just realized i dont need #TheSims4, I got #TheSims2

Heh, same here. Still playing good old The Sims 2 myself, along with The Sims Castaway stories (grabbed from here as well) and The Sims Medieval (got this one on origin) Currently playing in Belladonna cove and Riverblossom hills. At riverblossom hills i've made a student which is at la fiesta tech. That is also a thing ts2 has; university. And hobby lots. Not to forget the rather agressive sims who go into fighting as soon as they are irritated. Last time my sim was at the science hobby lot and 3 pairs of sims were fighting at the same time. It may sound weird, but that's one of those things i miss in ts4. Next to ts2 i'm still busy to build up the sims 3 again. Recently got the gold version of sunlit tides as well, legal that is. And hidden springs. Discovered that i still could claim free simpoints and ended up with 6000. At this moment i sort my download maps and look for any updated mods for the last patch (1.69). Already got the latest version of twallan's stuff, like mastercontroller and register. Now looking to that of buzzler, shimrod, armiel, whiterider (now known as nyssa), jonha, bella3lek4 and delphy.

candesco
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Age of Empires II, Divinity II, Divinity Original Sin, The Witcher, Neverwinter Nights 2, Sacred 2, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Saints Row 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Black Desert Online
Male Posts : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Sat 08 Apr 2017, 12:11

@candesco wrote:
@Misfit203 wrote:My latest tweet...

Heh, same here. Still playing good old The Sims 2 myself, along with The Sims Castaway stories (grabbed from here as well) and The Sims Medieval (got this one on origin) Currently playing in Belladonna cove and Riverblossom hills. At riverblossom hills i've made a student which is at la fiesta tech. That is also a thing ts2 has; university. And hobby lots. Not to forget the rather agressive sims who go into fighting as soon as they are irritated. Last time my sim was at the science hobby lot and 3 pairs of sims were fighting at the same time. It may sound weird, but that's one of those things i miss in ts4. Next to ts2 i'm still busy to build up the sims 3 again. Recently got the gold version of sunlit tides as well, legal that is. And hidden springs. Discovered that i still could claim free simpoints and ended up with 6000. At this moment i sort my download maps and look for any updated mods for the last patch (1.69). Already got the latest version of twallan's stuff, like mastercontroller and register. Now looking to that of buzzler, shimrod, armiel, whiterider (now known as nyssa), jonha, bella3lek4 and delphy.

nice, i been playing Belladonna cove too.  I still play 3 also, 3 was my favorite but i developed a new appreciation for 2 again. between the comedy bits and the cutscenes and the fact that it has everything that i wish i could afford in the sims 4 and im guessing alot more stuff the sims 4 hasnt announced yet. sad.

I also posted my tweet  at the sims forums site under the title "That moment when you realize..." I was finally becoming a sims 4 fan after toddler and vampires, but now bowling, the announcements in the quaterly teasers and the vote for the next stuff pack ideas really made me lose hope. 

I hope when E3 comes that EA has some huge sims announcements that will make me believe different.

Here is a response post i put in my thread at the sims forums that states how i currently feel.

CyrusTheLoser wrote: »
blame the community that keeps asking for the same stuff over and over in every sims game rather than letting EA try new things !

Exactly...
I'm actually more on the sims 3 bandwagon than 2 because of how far it took the game. though as i've been playing sims 2 recently i will definitely give it a whole lot more credit. its been a long time since i played and definitely comes from a time long lost and sadly forgotten.

being that i can hardly afford to buy anything for this game these days and upon revisiting the sims 2 after many years, i've realized everything i keep wishing i could afford to buy i already have.

why do i need to buy the same old plum again that i can barely afford? even better, when am i gonna see something new and different thats worth the struggle to buy?

(dont think of sims 4 as compared to other sims games... we cant have you doing that, think of it as its own game so we can sell you all that great stuff again that we always sell you and get you to like it.)

why do we need to waste a whole stuff pack just to get laundry? why not an update so we can get something more original and not the same old rehashed plum again and again and again.

I can only hope if this is a beautified sims 2 that the same will be done for the sims 3 next. yes, kinda contradicts my post, but if this is what the sims has to become, then make it fair, redo the sims 3 next, fix it, make it better and prettier and get it out of your system so you can plan a sims 6 intended to think outside the box and say it's time we move on to new ideas. or perhaps thinking outside the box is the problem. the comedy seems to have gotten lost. being bored and playing sims 2 lately i seem to have forgotten how silly that game can be at times. like the beavis and plum style pump your fist move with the mp3 player. and the occasional cut scenes were also a nice touch that seem to have also been abandoned. the game just feels like its come to a point where it is lacking thought and has become all about selling more stuff. more of the same stuff... and do it often. it's safe, people bought it before and they will buy it again. if they dont, they will buy it for their kids. its a win win.

The sims fan base isnt just new simmers, there are many of us here who been here longer than many of these new players have been alive. when you leave people with broken games they love and offer then new games that do nothing more than the old games, old timers will eventually start getting bored.

I finally became a sims 4 fan with the addition of toddlers and vampires, neither of which i even wanted, but was so impressed with those sims behaviors i thought we were finally getting somewhere, and decided I was finally a fan of the sims 4. now im not so sure. bowling? been there done that. looks at the new stuff pack ideas that were voted on... weddings? we already have them... do we really need to dump more money into this idea? starter homes? ok, i'll bite, Cyclonesue quit the business, that leaves a hole. i could see that being stuff we need. Arcade? Do i really need a video game where i play a video game character that i have to sit and watch play video games, rather just playing video games myself? maybe im looking at it wrong. i dont feel like playing video games today, so i'm gonna let my sim play while i sit and watch. Boring. but sure why not... wanna add this plum? people wanna buy this plum? sure go for it. but could we atleast have occasional opportunities to buy packs that think out of the box and do something totally new. ahh... laundry! thats just what i always... ... ... ... ... ... didnt have in mind. Where's will wright when you need him? has anyone tried to get him on the phone lately? maybe he's gotten bored with summer camp or whatever the plum he left to do. or was he just jumping ship before the plane crashes? I hope not the latter.
and i hope theres a new will wright out there just waiting to be found.

It's sad that the only competition out there against the sims are the previous sims games themselves, and they still cant keep up. all i see are great features removed and nothing gained. Disappointing.

I seriously hope things get better.

Wow i started reading the Sims 2 strategy guide yesterday, had no idea it was soooooo loooooong. and i thought i might try to read all of them? pfft. im up to page 60, just looked up last page, its like page 365 ish. and thats just the base game lmao. geez if i keep reading i'll die of old age before i ever play again. lol

Last edited by Misfit203 on Sat 08 Apr 2017, 22:04; edited 1 time in total

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 384

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 08 Apr 2017, 13:35

@Tarac wrote:Just a test folder of some 30 GB. (sims3-all-in-one in both .iso and .rar format)
Trying to synchronize from my Mega account. Stopped at 14,99 GB

Am now in the progress of doing it via Mega Downloader 1.7
Average downloadspeed around 8 MB/s, fluctuating between 1 and 13 MB/s (my internet should be capable of running 150 mb/s which is 18,75 MB/s effective, bits versus bytes)
8.2 GB downloaded at present, still running, estimated time left 35 minutes.
23 GB done now, still running, so looks very promising for what I have in mind as an alternative for torrents where you are not depending on seeders.

My goal:
1. a downloader should create, or already has, a free Mega account
2. Via a link the downloader can transfer the download to his/her own Mega account within seconds
3. the downloader can download the file/folder from his/her own Mega account thereby not using bandwidth from the original uploader location (no sharing bandwidth with others)
4. Downloader can make full use of his/her internet speed.
5. Downloader is anonimous and can't be traced.

UPDATE:
Download of 31,4 GB completed in 1 hour 7 minutes.

That actually sounds good; didn't realize that was possible (with MEGA). I was thinking myself of ways we could employ to make torrenting less of a 'problem'. What I would have envisioned - when we start releasing a bunch of new games - is this.

1. find friends/followers willing to seed a torrent.

2. upload your source file (in our case that will mostly be a .rar) to a suitable filehosting service.

3. give the download link of that source file to your friends/followers, so they will be downloading the file from the filehoster, and not (!) through your own internet connection's upload.

4. once the friends/followers downloaded the source file, they should put it into the same folder location where their other torrents get saved.

5. now, you give the friends/followers the actual magnet link or .torrent file. When they load it into their torrent client, and everything so far was done correctly, the torrent client will display the message "checking" or something similar.

6. when the checking is done, the torrent client will display "seeding", and that can save time especially at the release of a torrent.

7. now, if a torrent has no seeders anymore you can re-surrect it by starting over with step 1. - note that everybody with the source file could theoretically do this as well.

We have actually done this - on a very small scale - with the last release "Zoo Tycoon 2", and are planning to do something like that more often in the future. That method may not be as neat as the thing with synchronizing between MEGA accounts, but for now, it's a decent-enough workaround. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by darciedanyell on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 02:18

@Misfit203 wrote:
I seriously hope things get better.

Wow i started reading the Sims 2 strategy guide yesterday, had no idea it was soooooo loooooong. and i thought i might try to read all of them? pfft. im up to page 60, just looked up last page, its like page 365 ish. and thats just the base game lmao. geez if i keep reading i'll die of old age before i ever play again. lol

IIRC a lot of those pages are just charts, so it isn't as much reading as you'd think.

darciedanyell
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatoften on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 03:40

I think we won't get a crack until next expansion.

Beatoften
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 08:40

@Beatoften wrote:I think we won't get a crack until next expansion.

If that is so, then "Plan B" will come into effect (note: Plan B is top-secret, and only a handful of individuals are informed  What a Face ).

We've got a Carlos.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimNord on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 16:49

I found a repacked Sims 4 on youtube :::::yes i know its a risk im taking it says it have vampires and toddlers on it so i am installing it it to see if its true and if it is im going to pm the link to the moderators so they can decide if they will put it up as a torrent fingers crossed

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jelenap on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 16:58

@SimNord wrote:I found a repacked Sims 4 on youtube :::::yes i know its a risk im taking it says it have vampires and toddlers on it so i am installing it it to see if its true and if it is im going to pm the link to the moderators so they can decide if they will put it up as a torrent fingers crossed
I also found one, and it has a lot of comments.. But someone asked 'does it include pets?' And the uploader replied 'yes'... Facepalm IAmSoHappyEmergahwd 
So, I think it involves a survey thing, or something like that.. Although it would be cool if it was real!
jelenap
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimNord on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 17:03

haha well it wasnt a survey if its fake it will install all up to cityliving and not beyond it actually was a repack from Skitters and the only snag so far is that you have to have Daemontools or some other iso -reader  Very Happy

Ps dont get too excited though cause my installation has not finished yet

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jelenap on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 17:11

@SimNord wrote:haha well it wasnt a survey if its fake it will install all up to cityliving and not beyond it actually was a repack from Skitters and the only snag so far is that you have to have Daemontools or some other iso -reader  Very Happy

Oh, well, then fingers crossed!
jelenap
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 17:55

@SimNord wrote:I found a repacked Sims 4 on youtube :::::yes i know its a risk im taking it says it have vampires and toddlers on it so i am installing it it to see if its true and if it is im going to pm the link to the moderators so they can decide if they will put it up as a torrent fingers crossed

Sorry if I'm shattering hopes now, but another user PM'ed me already with what I think you found as well. That is a fake download, and there is no toddlers/vampires update yet, sorry.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimNord on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 19:16

IAmSoHappyEmergahwd yeah but atleast it wasnt riddled with viruses
 and it did what i suspected it installed up to citylivng and not beyond

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andreasofie on Mon 10 Apr 2017, 00:01

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Beatoften wrote:I think we won't get a crack until next expansion.

If that is so, then "Plan B" will come into effect (note: Plan B is top-secret, and only a handful of individuals are informed  What a Face ).

We've got a Carlos.

The_gh0stman getting all mysterious on us...  Tea 4
andreasofie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelinore on Mon 10 Apr 2017, 00:08

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:

We've got a Carlos.
Why do I have a feeling souls are going to burn over this.. Razz
Aelinore
Quartermaster Rookie
Gallery Super-Seeker

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tannyteny on Mon 10 Apr 2017, 06:45

@SimNord wrote:haha well it wasnt a survey if its fake it will install all up to cityliving and not beyond it actually was a repack from Skitters and the only snag so far is that you have to have Daemontools or some other iso -reader  Very Happy

so is this working or not ? haha thx

tannyteny
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The SIMS 4
Female Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tannyteny on Mon 10 Apr 2017, 08:18

I found on youtube the link for the Reloaded SIMS 4 includes bowling night stuff, but that link leads me into survey or smth like that. that link wants me to download some stuffs such as AVG antivirus, do i should trust this link or not?

i suppose to say no, but the video convince me that it really works. im confused.

tannyteny
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The SIMS 4
Female Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next